Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265876 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Hats off to the Hat!
« Reply #870 on: February 27, 2013, 10:06:57 pm »

Starting on the turn now. But you guys can entertain yourselves with this while you wait.

Courtesy of Gizoogle.net

...Wat the hell did I just read.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 27, 2013, 10:09:44 pm »

Starting on the turn now. But you guys can entertain yourselves with this while you wait.

Courtesy of Gizoogle.net

...Wat the hell did I just read.
Hehehe.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 27, 2013, 10:11:56 pm »

I like Prophetz of tha New Dogg.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 27, 2013, 10:12:50 pm »

That's kinda funny.

One mo' person. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch.
Of course now, Giz!Xantalos, people are not poultry, sauces, or female canines.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 27, 2013, 10:14:26 pm »

I was referring to either chicken or female dogs composed of gravy.
By the way, could we have that in the generator (and the Killer Rabbit of Antioch)?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 27, 2013, 10:17:58 pm »

I put this page into gizoogle, and got this:

Startin on tha turn now, nahmeean biatch? But you pimps can entertain yourselves wit this while you wait.

Of course now, Giz!Xantalos, playas is not poultry, sauces, and biatch canines.

I was referrin ta either chicken and biatch dawgs composed of gravy.
By tha way, could our crazy asses have dat up in tha generator (and tha Killa Rabbit of Antioch)?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 27, 2013, 10:21:34 pm »

I was referring to either chicken or female dogs composed of gravy.
By the way, could we have that in the generator (and the Killer Rabbit of Antioch)?
Gravy is now an elementizzle. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 27, 2013, 11:06:25 pm »

Speaking of the generat...izzle, could we see at least the general form the tables are in? I was thinking of making something sorta like this, but had no idea where to start.

And pages quoting gizoogle are always fun to gizoogle.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 27, 2013, 11:23:53 pm »

Speaking of the generat...izzle, could we see at least the general form the tables are in? I was thinking of making something sorta like this, but had no idea where to start.

So, first, we select the item with a d20
1:melee weapon
2:ranged weapon
3:clothing
4:furniture
5:food
6:drinks
7:people
8:animals
9:appliances
10:the object to my right
11:the object to my left
And so on and so forth...

And it goes on from there. After a few more rolls to sort out specifics. In melee weapons, I roll for the type of damage (smashing, stabbing, slashing), the size (Pocket, one handed, two handed, gigantic), and a few other things until I narrow it down. Then I go for powers. Trinkets always have one power regardless of the roll, although the roll determines the potency, and I'll add one power for every point over 3. So rolling a 7 would net you 4 powers, rolling a 9 would give you 6, and so on and so forth. Then I use a d20 system similar to how I choose the object, narrowing things down until I have a power. If similar powers come up, then I fuse them together (Mercury was completely unexpected. But when the trumpet caused effects of water, metal, and poison, I knew exactly which toxic liquid metal to use. Mercury is now a permanent part of the generator, along with some other metals), and when rolls are the same, I add a bonus to it. It's a fairly malleable system, and a lot easier to modify than the clunky old program that I used to use.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 27, 2013, 11:26:48 pm »

So, first, we select the item with a d20
1:melee weapon
2:ranged weapon
3:clothing
4:furniture
5:food
6:drinks
7:people
8:animals
9:appliances
10:the object to my right
11:the object to my left
And so on and so forth...

And it goes on from there. After a few more rolls to sort out specifics. In melee weapons, I roll for the type of damage (smashing, stabbing, slashing), the size (Pocket, one handed, two handed, gigantic), and a few other things until I narrow it down. Then I go for powers. Trinkets always have one power regardless of the roll, although the roll determines the potency, and I'll add one power for every point over 3. So rolling a 7 would net you 4 powers, rolling a 9 would give you 6, and so on and so forth. Then I use a d20 system similar to how I choose the object, narrowing things down until I have a power. If similar powers come up, then I fuse them together (Mercury was completely unexpected. But when the trumpet caused effects of water, metal, and poison, I knew exactly which toxic liquid metal to use. Mercury is now a permanent part of the generator, along with some other metals), and when rolls are the same, I add a bonus to it. It's a fairly malleable system, and a lot easier to modify than the clunky old program that I used to use.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:15 pm »

then we double post by accident
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:48 pm »

then we double post by accident
Fo' Shizzle

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 27, 2013, 11:37:53 pm »

Lucky(pink):Lilia's body. Missin muthafuckin right eye

Dude... that makes me sound badass lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 28, 2013, 11:15:45 pm »

"Mm, chunky salsa. Dope fo' damage n' (supposedly) fo' tacos muthafucka! Not tha same stupid-ass kind, of course...although I'll probably be double checkin any Mexican chicken busted by a Bizzle12er, just up in case there's confusion." Is my personal favorite.

(Original: Mm, chunky salsa. Good for damage and (supposedly) for tacos! Not the same kind, of course...although I'll probably be double checking any Mexican food made by a Bay12er, just in case there's confusion.)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 28, 2013, 11:22:29 pm »

"Come oooooon, a lil insanitizzle never hurt mah playas.... Well except fo' dat one playa yo, but never mind his muthafuckin ass." -supaBlast

lol... I like my quote in my siggy too.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 159