Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400574 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2013, 06:55:40 pm »

Why are people so focused on Udil?
Because he's awesome. He's a dwarf. He slew a T. rex by a different name with his bare hands. And he's challenged a god for revenge!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2013, 06:57:32 pm »

Because he's awesome. He's a dwarf. He slew a T. rex by a different name with his bare hands. And he's challenged a god for revenge!
That's a T-Rex? I thought they were dog-sized rhino lizards.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2013, 07:06:04 pm »

That's a T-Rex? I thought they were dog-sized rhino lizards.
Fangdrakes were stated to be enormous! What kind of dogs have you been spending time with?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2013, 07:09:24 pm »

He's going to kill you. And I support him because you never accepted my avatar's invitation to tea!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2013, 07:32:15 pm »

He's going to kill you. And I support him because you never accepted my avatar's invitation to tea!
I just think it'll be funny.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2013, 07:35:26 pm »

Wait, wha?

-----

I imagine Neyravah as someone who really does want to help the dwarves, but doesn't comprehend mortals at all. He expected the dwarves to be glad that their dull barren rock was expanded, covered with jungle, and filled with mighty and marvelous beasts, forgetting that the mortal dwarves would probably die when they saw such beasts. I can't wait to see how the dwarves react to the "blessing" Neyravah gives to them--another example of a blessing which the dwarves likely won't appreciate.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2013, 07:36:15 pm »

Worked well with me.
Sig! Onol

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2013, 07:53:29 pm »

Since no one's claimed it yet, I'll be a takin' that Emberguard off ye' hands Ghaz.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 08:04:21 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2013, 08:51:56 pm »

Wait, wha?

-----

I imagine Neyravah as someone who really does want to help the dwarves, but doesn't comprehend mortals at all. He expected the dwarves to be glad that their dull barren rock was expanded, covered with jungle, and filled with mighty and marvelous beasts, forgetting that the mortal dwarves would probably die when they saw such beasts. I can't wait to see how the dwarves react to the "blessing" Neyravah gives to them--another example of a blessing which the dwarves likely won't appreciate.
Of course they wont appreciate it. You're turning them into scaled freaks of nature that make the Overgod cry in his sleep just thinking about them!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2013, 08:58:53 pm »

Since no one's claimed it yet, I'll be a takin' that Emberguard off ye' hands Ghaz.
Yay!
That said, what does our Overgod think about my fire dwarves if you are repulsed my the lizard dwarves?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:33:08 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2013, 09:50:24 pm »

That said, what does our Overgod think about my fire dwarves if you are repulsed my the lizard dwarves?
The only difference between emberguard and regular dwarves is the fact the emberguard are on fire. And really, regular dwarves are on fire a lot of the time anyway so the Emberguard get a pass.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2013, 09:54:08 pm »

Wait, wha?

-----

Of course they wont appreciate it. You're turning them into scaled freaks of nature that make the Overgod cry in his sleep just thinking about them!
Um, you don't seem to like anything I do. And their skin is scale-like, not actual scales.

The only difference between emberguard and regular dwarves is the fact the emberguard are on fire. And really, regular dwarves are on fire a lot of the time anyway so the Emberguard get a pass.
Emberguard dwarves are not affected by fire.

((Also bear in mind that my guy doesn't much care about what the Overgod thinks, and is unaware that the dwarves will be repulsed by their blessing.))
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2013, 10:02:52 pm »

Um, you don't seem to like anything I do.
I take a nap for a few millennia and you turn my continent into a beacon of life, change my dwarves, and haven't even said hi to my avatar wandering the globe fucking with people.

((Also bear in mind that my guy doesn't much care about what the Overgod thinks.))
Harumph!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2013, 10:16:02 pm »

I take a nap for a few millennia and you turn my continent into a beacon of life, change my dwarves, and haven't even said hi to my avatar wandering the globe fucking with people.
When did you get an avatar?

((Also bear in mind that my guy doesn't much care about what the Overgod thinks.))
Harumph!
My guy isn't even aware that the Overgod is around. How would he know?
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2013, 10:39:55 pm »

When did you get an avatar?

Harumph!
My guy isn't even aware that the Overgod is around. How would he know?
A: When ever I'm asleep I'm in my avatar mode.
B: How does the Elder God not know who created the universe, and who has been walking around the entire planet talking to people!?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 379