Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401943 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #540 on: February 01, 2013, 06:36:18 pm »

(There is no way this could go wrong!)
They will drain the ores and gems of the dwarven lands, eat the already refined metals and cut gems, excreting all they consume their burrows or in the jungle. Retrieving goods from either location is considered a suicide mission and is frequently undertaken by dwarves nearing the end of their lifetime; hoping to be useful to their families one last time. YOU DID THIS GWG.
YOU DID THIS!!!!
Technically, you birthed the world from the Void, which then led to the Creation of GWG, which means ITS YOUR FAULT

No, it is not his. Neyaravah is it's own free thinking entity.  Your statement would only be true if the Overgod controlled every single action of the lower entities, which at current time he doesn't.

I am a simple god. I eat the formless void outside the universe. I scratch my everchanging number of genitalia whenever I awake from my eons of slumber. But I am also a simple father. The squiddles are my children. If anyone touches my squiddles, for better or for worse, they will be purged. PURGED.

I still have your approval for the aura modifications, correct?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 01, 2013, 11:05:16 pm »

Quote from: Zanzetkuken The Great[/quote
I am a simple god. I eat the formless void outside the universe. I scratch my everchanging number of genitalia whenever I awake from my eons of slumber. But I am also a simple father. The squiddles are my children. If anyone touches my squiddles, for better or for worse, they will be purged. PURGED.

I still have your approval for the aura modifications, correct?
Yeah, we cool.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 01, 2013, 11:58:24 pm »

Next Turn: They storm Dwarven settlements, eating all their already refined metals and gems, and excreting them deep in the jungles where no one can find them.
You're going to make me explain the joke, aren't you?

They will drain the ores and gems of the dwarven lands, eat the already refined metals and cut gems, excreting all they consume their burrows or in the jungle. Retrieving goods from either location is considered a suicide mission and is frequently undertaken by dwarves nearing the end of their lifetime; hoping to be useful to their families one last time. YOU DID THIS GWG.
Oh, please, that's an exaggeration. Surely that would require abysmal rolls or a GM who actively hates me. There's plenty of ways to make the dwarves hate me more without going to such extremes.

YOU DID THIS!!!!
Technically, you birthed the world from the Void, which then led to the Creation of GWG, which means ITS YOUR FAULT
No, it is not his. Neyaravah is it's own free thinking entity.  Your statement would only be true if the Overgod controlled every single action of the lower entities, which at current time he doesn't.
And I do not control any of the drakes, and therefore cannot be held responsible for their actions. I certainly never intended to decimate dwarven populations.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2013, 07:24:57 am »

I lover your logic, you have introduced widly dangerous wildlife which the dwarves are barely holding off, you solution to that? Introduce more wildly dangerous giant wildlife

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2013, 07:45:43 am »

I lover your logic, you have introduced widly dangerous wildlife which the dwarves are barely holding off, you solution to that? Introduce more wildly dangerous giant wildlife
It's Neyravah's thing. They're a God of Life, they can't exactly exterminate things. Besides, these guys aren't carnivores at least...

Hey, I just realized something. That rock they eat has to go somewhere. Stonedrakes probably excrete mineral-rich soil. Cool!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 02, 2013, 09:54:24 am »

Too bad blood is rich in iron........
And wouldn't eating refined metals be the equivalent of eating poop? Which most animals do not do(except dogs; but those are basically inbred wolves)

But I do agree GWG has faulty logic sometimes......

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 02, 2013, 05:01:03 pm »

Too bad blood is rich in iron........
Um, technically true, but it's more like some rust dust mixed in with salt and other compounds in water. I don't think the Stonedrakes could even taste it.

But I do agree GWG has faulty logic sometimes......
Neyravah do. I am fully aware of how these things could go wrong.
Sig

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 02, 2013, 05:05:13 pm »

It's called roleplaying you guys. Insult the gods not the players of the gods.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 02, 2013, 05:47:51 pm »

Unless the player is being a jerk or refusing to admit their(/ character's) mistakes.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 02, 2013, 05:55:32 pm »

Unless the player is being a jerk or refusing to admit their(/ character's) mistakes.
Or leaves a game because they are outpowered 5-1, then bitches about it because they cannot instantly vaporize more than 3 quarters of the universes most powerful beings. *cough*LordBucket*cough*.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 02, 2013, 06:27:24 pm »

So is that everyone?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 02, 2013, 06:32:06 pm »

So is that everyone?
i think so....,

Or leaves a game because they are outpowered 5-1, then bitches about it because they cannot instantly vaporize more than 3 quarters of the universes most powerful beings. *cough*LordBucket*cough*.
so true, then again; you would think the Sun can't vaporize almost indestructible beings from several different dimensions, who are usually Ethereal in form....,

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2013, 03:16:23 pm »

Not to be pushy or anything, but will the turn be up sometime? I've seen too many good games die of neglect to not be slightly worried.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 04, 2013, 08:42:47 am »

Dead. Or sleeping?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 04, 2013, 10:41:30 am »

update coming when i have time...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 379