Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401713 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4410 on: March 09, 2013, 11:17:50 pm »

Xantalos, you gotta try better than harass me with spam. Udil gains nothing by letting you out. Aodun backed me when needed and remains my ally. What about you?
I can't really offer you that won't be immediately nulled by my tendency to eat gods. Besides, I'm not necessarily focusing on you, though I wouldn't call it spam when the vocalist is yelling 'in' your ear forever, but getting the call out would naturally come through to you in some capacity.
In essence, you now have 2 out of 5 senses being constantly overloaded.
You are making God of Wrath angry. So no major change here.
I'd imagine he'd be rather insane by now what with the constant feeling of being burned alive and the new thing screaming eternally screaming into his ear.
As would I, especially after my minor row asking for these things to actually have an effect...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: March 09, 2013, 11:23:37 pm »

Then again I'm probably just nitpicking, but still.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: March 09, 2013, 11:32:20 pm »

Agonizing pain having an effect isn't a nit.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: March 09, 2013, 11:35:02 pm »

Actually, I think certain types of nits deliver agonizing pain.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: March 10, 2013, 10:00:15 am »

Actually, I think certain types of nits deliver agonizing pain.
Nits may have effects of agonizing pain, but agonizing pain having an effect isn't a nit.
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: March 10, 2013, 10:46:18 am »

Aww come on, now other people are going to the spire too?  Just one turn was all I asked!  Now I'm probably going to die.  The worst part is that I was the first to set my action to go there and I'm still not there while other people who have already taken multiple actions and had several mini turns are going to get there first.  So basically I get killed and eaten same as I would have a turn ago. :(
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: March 10, 2013, 10:48:54 am »

On the bright side, you're allowing someone else to get in the game.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: March 10, 2013, 11:04:45 am »

Eh it's not the end of the world.  There's still a chance things could work out and if they don't, I'll just reapply as a new character.  Either way it should be interesting.
Sure thing peanut man!

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: March 10, 2013, 11:27:28 am »

Aww come on, now other people are going to the spire too?  Just one turn was all I asked!  Now I'm probably going to die.  The worst part is that I was the first to set my action to go there and I'm still not there while other people who have already taken multiple actions and had several mini turns are going to get there first.  So basically I get killed and eaten same as I would have a turn ago. :(

I have no intention to eat you if you will leave the spire alone. One'd think you had learnt one turn ago not to try and take the spire.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: March 10, 2013, 11:28:28 am »

This just ain't fair, is it?
A rocky dragon is seen by a giant blazing bird before he can see it, how's that fair?
Elder gods are encouraged to set up blood sacrifices, but their worshipers get furious when they ask for a little euthanasia-sacrifice.
Heck, nice gods get killed by cruel gods. How is that fair?

It isn't. It's the State of Nature.

Deal with it or try to change it, I guess.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: March 10, 2013, 11:34:42 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: March 10, 2013, 11:39:26 am »

I have no intention to eat you if you will leave the spire alone. One'd think you had learnt one turn ago not to try and take the spire.

Yeah but if you don't eat me chances are another god will.  That or I'll just be stuck in a state of mediocrity for the remainder of my IC life, herding together the shattered remnants of my race just so that we can all slowly be killed off or starve.  One mighty act to make myself self sufficient and I'm done.  A rather simplistic goal that is frustratingly hard to achieve in reality.

Anyway right now I'm just going to investigate GWG's death and another god happens to be going to the same location.

Actually if I don't die it would be cool if my guy could team up with the other ascendant.  We both know Corvus so there's a chance we'll meet.

Edit:  Javier, are you calling me butt hurt?
Eh it's not the end of the world.  There's still a chance things could work out and if they don't, I'll just reapply as a new character.  Either way it should be interesting.
I'm totally not butt hurt, just a little disappointed by the recent turn of events.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:41:43 am by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: March 10, 2013, 11:42:44 am »

GWG.You haven't reached the stage of Butthurtiness yet

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: March 10, 2013, 12:04:46 pm »

GWG.You haven't reached the stage of Butthurtiness yet
What does that even mean?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: March 10, 2013, 12:10:29 pm »

He asked me if he was the one who was Butthurt. So I stated your name, then told him he isn't butthurt(yet)
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 379