Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 178794 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #525 on: April 06, 2013, 10:48:03 pm »

We were in sneak mode... of course the fight was easy.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 07, 2013, 12:22:10 am »

Whyyyyy... Well, the deed is done, might as well look for something valuable while down there.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 07, 2013, 04:03:55 am »

That was a bit sad, if I'm honest. Still, we've got his stuff now. The fisherdwarf didn't have anything worth living for, anyway. Twenty years without catching anything. Really, we've done him a favor.

We can turn one of the minecarts upside down, and use it as a step-up to burn down the support above what I think is the main entrance. I guess we can look into one of the closed mines, there's no one there to spot us, and see if there's anything left about.

We were in sneak mode... of course the fight was easy.
A vampire would have had more bone trinkets, wouldn't he? I don't see any bone trinkets in our inventory.

Edit:
We have a hankerkief now, don't we? Let's wipe that blood off us before anyone sees anything.

Edit2:
Is the bottle filled with anything?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:21:59 am by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 07, 2013, 05:42:15 am »

So, we murdered someone in cold blood. I think that gauntlet influences us already, wearing it isn't necessary for that. We might as well put it on, to enjoy the benefits too.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 07, 2013, 06:28:09 am »

So, we murdered someone in cold blood. I think that gauntlet influences us already, wearing it isn't necessary for that. We might as well put it on, to enjoy the benefits too.
We just need to get positive karma again; we'll donate our chestnuts to charity. Maybe the fisherman had a son we orphaned? He'll be to live off those nuts for maybe a week. We shouldn't give him the bag though; the dirty beggar should get his own.

Edit:
Of course, if the fisherman's wife is still alive, we'll have to kill her too before we can help an orphan.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:30:55 am by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 07, 2013, 07:38:56 am »

We just need to get positive karma again; we'll donate our chestnuts to charity. Maybe the fisherman had a son we orphaned? He'll be to live off those nuts for maybe a week. We shouldn't give him the bag though; the dirty beggar should get his own.

Edit:
Of course, if the fisherman's wife is still alive, we'll have to kill her too before we can help an orphan.

Or, if she's hot, comfort her. If you know what I mean. Same goes for any adult daughters and other female relations.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 07, 2013, 08:12:50 am »

Or, if she's hot, comfort her. If you know what I mean. Same goes for any adult daughters and other female relations.
Good point. Taking their mind off the loss must be worth quite a bit of good karma as well. I wouldn't be picky about them being hot, though. The same goes for them being female, really. If he happens to have a muliated war-veteran father, we shoud comfort him too.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #532 on: April 07, 2013, 08:15:31 am »

So, we murdered someone in cold blood. I think that gauntletAfellowDwarf influences us already, wearing it isn't necessary for that. We might as well put it on, to enjoy the benefits too.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 07, 2013, 08:26:20 am »

So, we murdered someone in cold blood. I think that gauntletAfellowDwarf influences us already, wearing it isn't necessary for that. We might as well put it on, to enjoy the benefits too.
Indeed. We should get that blue dress and feel the breeze!

If the fisherdwarf's family is rich, we might want to opt for murdering regardless of their attractiveness and give the orphans a 10% share of the murdering profits. We can even comfort them before killing them, earning us double the good karma.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:37:54 pm by AfellowDwarf »

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 07, 2013, 01:37:21 pm »

If it weren't for the fact that AfellowDwarf appeared before the gauntlet I would say that he is the influence of the gauntlet incarnate...

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 07, 2013, 01:43:43 pm »

If it weren't for the fact that AfellowDwarf appeared before the gauntlet I would say that he is the influence of the gauntlet incarnate...
Hey now, I'm strictly against wearing that blasted thing, and have been mentioning possible ways of destroying it. It's the perfect cover, really. I'd be plotting against myself by now, but there are cerain.. complications with that.

I think we might accidently have taken down this fort's rat weed dealer. You can't make money without catching fish, after all. The well is probably a quiet place where dwarves came to if they needed their fix. I wonder how long it'll take before the withdrawal symptoms surface.

Edit: Luckily, this'll leave us out of the picture when the corpse is discovered. The guards will think it was a desperate addict without the funds to buy his drug, since we took the rat weed off him. They'll likely go after known addicts instead of new migrants. This also means we shouldn't wave that plant around.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:54:22 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 07, 2013, 02:23:11 pm »

Maybe he's just another type of evil influence (a bisexual murdering one) and is against the gauntlet to avoid competition?

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 07, 2013, 02:31:25 pm »

Maybe he's just another type of evil influence (a bisexual murdering one) and is against the gauntlet to avoid competition?

Yeah, thats it.  8)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #538 on: April 07, 2013, 02:42:01 pm »

Is it time to stop refering to him as "the paranoid one" and simply go for
(a bisexual murdering one) ?

alonard

• Bay Watcher