Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 178858 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #750 on: August 14, 2013, 08:53:52 pm »

We can make the goat carry everything. There's no need to drop anything.
We should go back to talk to the book store shopkeeper. Tell her the books don't work, they are just filled with squiggly lines, not pictures of women. Get a refund. Or maybe fix them by drawing pictures of women.

We should find some sunglasses.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 15, 2013, 05:25:08 am »

We should go back to talk to the book store shopkeeper. Tell her the books don't work, they are just filled with squiggly lines, not pictures of women. Get a refund. Or maybe fix them by drawing pictures of women.
I don't think she's about to pay us for returning books we didn't pay for, even if we make her cry again.

Edit:
Also, I think the issue with our bag is not so much that it's heavy, but more that the list is getting unwieldily long.

Edit2:
So, how do we plan to go about salvaging our relationship with the booklady, if that wins?

Threaten a couple of meek dwarfes into spending their hard earned livehood on books they'll never need, having to say we reccomended them?

Just pull down our pants once we're near, being fully aware that incident exposure is not among the worst outcomes here?

Rummage about untill someone with a weapon comes near the stall, then shout "Watch out! He has a weapon!" before beating the living shit out of them? We'd claim they wanted to murder the booklady afterwards.

Set her store alight, then rescue her from the flames?

Arrange for an accident that injures her, then bring her to the doctor?

Edit3:
Maybe we should just approach her and see what happens? Nerin is quite a smooth talker, after all.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:58:41 am by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 18, 2013, 04:13:37 pm »

Offer her our most sincere apology. Beg her to give us a chance to prove we aren't the assholes we appeared to be when we first met. Ask her on a date, where we let her talk about her work and associated knowledge- she might know about some historical artifacts in the fortress and the outside world. Maybe take a walk to some obscure but interesting place she recommends, I bet there are old memorial halls with interesting engravings on their walls and floors. A few sips of wine/beer/booze would loosen her lips, and I bet she's the nerdy type who would really appreciate an audience. A few more sips of booze would land us in her bed, either figuratively or literally - we could ravish her on a table, for all I care.

Hope that she's not like that redhead librarian chick from Tomcats , though if she is... OW OW OW OW OW ow ow... HEY!  ;D
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 18, 2013, 06:15:43 pm »

We should not return the books if she asks, though. That'd be a waste.

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 21, 2013, 05:30:25 pm »

Also is it Tirion or Kaos who keeps wanting to kill people all the time? I've forgot :P
Neither, it's AfellowDwarf the one suggesting kiling people and same-sex geriatric orgies.

2. Nerin is carrying a lot of shit, think ya'll gotta drop some stuff at this point.
-Bag-
see if we can trade all the rotten stuff for something useful like bones, failing that use it to feed the goat, goats do eat all kind of crap after all.

We should get rid of the bloody handkerchief, I don't think is a good idea to get caught with that, it looks incriminating, maybe wash it if there's a well around, or smoke it in the pipe.

Is the "unlabelled bottle" empty? if it has something in we should try to identify what is it either by checking on the books or asking a knowledgeable merchant.
The same with the weird plants and see what profit we can get from processing them. Maybe one of the plants can cure our goat's cough?

We should go to the still and have our ratweed brewed into sewer brew, the sweet pods processed into dwarven syrup (or whatever is more expensive) at a farmer's and ,ilk the goat and make cheese, and have the dimple cups milled into dimple dye, then have a cook make a roast with the booze, cheese and syrup.

Buy some thread have a dyer use the dye on it, have the dyed thread made into cloth and have a clothier use the cloth and the buttons to make clothing or sew a valuable image on the cloth items we are not using, the idea is to turn a bunch of crap into valuable end products and sell them. We could pay for the services with coins or a cut on the produce.

Have a craftdwarf turn the wax into something valuable/useful

We could even fill our small containers (bottle and waterskin) with some of the booze we produce.

About the books, after we use them to find info we need or learn a skill from them or identify the weird plants/untagged bottle, we could smooth talk the pimp into buying them for a lot of money, pimps aren't very smart and have plenty of easily earned money they don't mind spending stupidly, then we could return to the hot librarian girl and split our earnings in the books explaining that all was a plan to help her out in selling those old dusty books, then we score! :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:33:10 pm by Kaos »

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 22, 2013, 07:41:39 am »

Also is it Tirion or Kaos who keeps wanting to kill people all the time? I've forgot :P
Neither, it's AfellowDwarf the one suggesting kiling people and same-sex geriatric orgies.
I never suggest draining someone's life with a glorified oven mitten. I have class.

We should get rid of the bloody handkerchief, I don't think is a good idea to get caught with that, it looks incriminating, maybe wash it if there's a well around, or smoke it in the pipe.
We have wounds on our body, we can blame the hankerchief's contamination on that. Besides, we had best avoid wells considering how we got that handkerkief.

milk the goat and make cheese
We really need to check our goat's gender before attempting that. As for the other suggestions of processing, where are we going to sell our miscelania? You also have to wonder if the various craftsdwarfs will create singulair items for cheap. They have monopolies by order of the warden, therefore no shortage of work and more important things to do.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #756 on: August 22, 2013, 10:30:53 am »

Well...now there's a tie again :C Whoever voted on the fckn goat gets to pick a side.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 22, 2013, 10:44:18 am »

I just voted for the first time, so happy updating!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:03 am »

Looks like I needn't change my vote after all.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 22, 2013, 01:21:43 pm »

Well I haven't voted yet... hahahahaha MWAHAHAHA
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 22, 2013, 01:40:01 pm »

Well, in case of a tie, my goat vote will default to reading the books.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 22, 2013, 04:28:32 pm »

Well I haven't voted yet... hahahahaha MWAHAHAHA

Looks like it's nubile, geeky bookstone girl time!  ;D
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 22, 2013, 07:22:08 pm »

So, what do we do when she calls the guards?

...!

Sneaky bastard..

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 23, 2013, 10:49:49 am »

So, what do we do when she calls the guards?

...!

Sneaky bastard..

She didn't dare call them before, she won't do it now.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 23, 2013, 01:08:58 pm »

She didn't dare call them before, she won't do it now.
She was in something of a panic back then. She has had time to regain composure now.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 90