Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515029 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: -More Information Pending- [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #1005 on: April 17, 2013, 08:19:01 pm »

O.K., guys, here's the new conspiracy theory: The bomber in Boston was actually a two-headed clone of Elvis and JFK created by the United Nations One World Order, then taken sent back in time a hundred years to fake the moon landing. While he was at it, he programmed a computer to fake Obama's birth certificate. He was working for The Illuminati, but then bribed by North Korea's alien overlords.
My updated conspiracy theory.
He will also be responsible for programming Friend Computer.

Sorry, rereading some old Paranoia books right now.
Sorry, that material is above your classification. Please report to the execution chamber or face summary execution.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 17, 2013, 08:20:33 pm »

O.K., guys, here's the new conspiracy theory: The bomber in Boston was actually a two-headed clone of Elvis and JFK created by the United Nations One World Order, then taken sent back in time a hundred years to fake the moon landing. While he was at it, he programmed a computer to fake Obama's birth certificate. He was working for The Illuminati, but then bribed by North Korea's alien overlords.
My updated conspiracy theory.
He will also be responsible for programming Friend Computer.

Sorry, rereading some old Paranoia books right now.
Sorry, that material is above your classification. Please report to the execution chamber or face summary execution.
Friend Computer, that was a Commie Traitor, not me!
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 18, 2013, 12:36:51 am »

You fools think it was aliens?!
No. It! Is!
SNEILA-JONG BUN! THE DEVASTATOR!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:56:22 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1008 on: April 18, 2013, 12:55:43 am »

I like how on topic we are.

No. It! Is!
SNEILA! THE DEVASTATOR!

Wait no fuck that shit where is the Korea in all this?

Kim Jong-Son I am disappoint.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 18, 2013, 12:56:34 am »

I like how on topic we are.

No. It! Is!
SNEILA! THE DEVASTATOR!

Wait no fuck that shit where is the Korea in all this?

Kim Jong-Son I am disappoint.
Can't prove it was that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 18, 2013, 01:02:30 am »

O.K., guys, here's the new conspiracy theory: The bomber in Boston was actually a two-headed clone of Elvis and JFK created by the United Nations One World Order, then taken sent back in time a hundred years to fake the moon landing. He was working for The Illuminati, but then bribed by North Korea's alien overlords.
If you make the theory logical and reasonable and actively promote it, sooner or later you'll be on Russia Today.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 18, 2013, 01:04:42 am »

That's nuthin', I was on Russia yesterday!
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1012 on: April 18, 2013, 01:07:43 am »

O.K., guys, here's the new conspiracy theory: The bomber in Boston was actually a two-headed clone of Elvis and JFK created by the United Nations One World Order, then taken sent back in time a hundred years to fake the moon landing. He was working for The Illuminati, but then bribed by North Korea's alien overlords.
If you make the theory logical and reasonable and actively promote it, sooner or later you'll be on Russia Today.
If the theory both appeals to logic and reason shouldn't you be promoting it? Because what if you're right and there really are these Elvis-Ettin-Illuminati clones?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 18, 2013, 01:10:24 am »

If the theory both appeals to logic and reason shouldn't you be promoting it? Because what if you're right and there really are these Elvis-Ettin-Illuminati clones?
We can't draw attention to ourselves because of the aliens, duh!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 18, 2013, 02:52:03 am »

Hopefully... eventually getting somewhat back on topic...

Symbolism happens in a town called Musan. Also, Foreign currency is becoming prevalent in North Korea.
According to South Korean government estimates, since Kim Jong Eun came to power six statues of Kim Il Sung and/or Kim Jong Il have been built at a total of six places for a cost of around $9.5 million, along with 400 mosaics worth approximately $32 million.
The video shows that, with the exception of locally sourced rice, most vegetables, seafood, basic necessities and confectionary are Chinese-made.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuys? I know public image is important and all, but seriously.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 18, 2013, 02:55:57 am »

cheap Chinese rice was selling for 4.6-5 Yuan/kg, and North Korean rice for 4.8-5 Yuan/kg.
Isn't that actually somewhat cheep?
I mean I know the country is financially suffering, so there may be many that can't even afford that, but my point is that shouldn't it be pretty feasible to help them get onto their feet, assuming their wasn't some asshole dictator in the way?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 18, 2013, 03:27:16 am »

cheap Chinese rice was selling for 4.6-5 Yuan/kg, and North Korean rice for 4.8-5 Yuan/kg.
Isn't that actually somewhat cheep?
I mean I know the country is financially suffering, so there may be many that can't even afford that, but my point is that shouldn't it be pretty feasible to help them get onto their feet, assuming their wasn't some asshole dictator in the way?
The bigger issue to me is that they're not making any of it themselves, or rather that they're making some of their own rice and then everything else has a tendency to be imported. It's hard to be prosperous when rice farming or being a soldier are your only options for income.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 18, 2013, 11:23:06 am »

According to South Korean government estimates, since Kim Jong Eun came to power six statues of Kim Il Sung and/or Kim Jong Il have been built at a total of six places for a cost of around $9.5 million, along with 400 mosaics worth approximately $32 million.
This part here pisses me off the most. It's not like the people are fucking starving to death or anything.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 19, 2013, 02:40:39 pm »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Revolt Risk +20% [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #1019 on: April 19, 2013, 02:44:58 pm »

Aint no exercise like a Pyongyang exercise because a Pyongyang exercise absolute mandatory.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 341