Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515209 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Ok this thing with Kim Jong-un being in a coma might be real [DPRK Thread]
« Reply #5085 on: April 25, 2020, 08:52:12 pm »

Well, now if only we could get rid of our fatboy with delusions of dictatorship grandeur in the states (after taking care of his more capable ballsuckers like Pence and McConnell) but it wasn't the 'rona apparently, seems like it was a stent gone wrong.

I mean, if you were working on fatboy would you be extra careful?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: April 25, 2020, 09:09:56 pm »

Stent thrombosis is impredecible and quite nasty.

When I was a first year resident I saw it happen to a woman who had just been discharged. She hadn't even started to gather her things when she collapsed.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: April 27, 2020, 11:52:52 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Maybe it is true.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: April 27, 2020, 02:26:45 pm »

Not much point logging into Steam if the DF premium rewrite hasn't happened yet!

I could totally see KJU being a Fortresseer. With a need to overuse DFHack, of course.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5089 on: April 27, 2020, 03:11:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile

Sad to have to post about a little fat man after those lovely hentai but it appears* he is back from the dead (again).  ;D

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-north-korea-leader/after-rumours-about-health-north-korea-state-media-report-kim-jong-un-appearance-idUSKBN22D6DD?il=0

* Either that or the parallel dimensions are down another KJU, hee, hee.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Comparing pictures from the factory and historic ones, is that age[1] or illness or... someonething else causing the jowelly differences?  I mean, how long can they have to search for someone who looks sorta-like him in the event of ever needing one, given that Saddam had a brace or more moustachioed lookee-likees on his payroll already.

To his people (not in on the plan) a mixture of credulity, loyalty and fear might be enough to let them use someone roughly of the same appearance, with a new Supreme Leader Haircut №1 if he didn't already have that one from the Approved List before being officially appointed.

Though, if they wanted to do that, they obviously failed, given that I've got more-than-a-suspicion about it.

I suppose it might be whatever it was that kept him out of the public/international eye for this period of time that could have changed him. Too much bed-rest and/or a minor but bruising face-lift and/or a change in diet/etc. But who knows. Well, I'm sure someone does, in Pyongyang or a Letter Agency regional department at the very least.

[1] I'm not as familiar with how the oriental face ages, as one closer to home might, and even then I'm far from a forensic expert.

(Obviously if I were to say that %Random_Ethnic_Person_1% looks indistingishable from %Random_Ethnic_Person_2% then I might be saying something with at least a hint of racism to it. I think I'm on safer ground potentially saying the complete opposite, but still a little self-conscious I might be falling into a very similar kind of trap.)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Comparing pictures from the factory and historic ones, is that age[1] or illness or... someonething else causing the jowelly differences?  I mean, how long can they have to search for someone who looks sorta-like him in the event of ever needing one, given that Saddam had a brace or more moustachioed lookee-likees on his payroll already.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To his people (not in on the plan) a mixture of credulity, loyalty and fear might be enough to let them use someone roughly of the same appearance, with a new Supreme Leader Haircut №1 if he didn't already have that one from the Approved List before being officially appointed.

Though, if they wanted to do that, they obviously failed, given that I've got more-than-a-suspicion about it.

I suppose it might be whatever it was that kept him out of the public/international eye for this period of time that could have changed him. Too much bed-rest and/or a minor but bruising face-lift and/or a change in diet/etc. But who knows. Well, I'm sure someone does, in Pyongyang or a Letter Agency regional department at the very least.

[1] I'm not as familiar with how the oriental face ages, as one closer to home might, and even then I'm far from a forensic expert.

(Obviously if I were to say that %Random_Ethnic_Person_1% looks indistingishable from %Random_Ethnic_Person_2% then I might be saying something with at least a hint of racism to it. I think I'm on safer ground potentially saying the complete opposite, but still a little self-conscious I might be falling into a very similar kind of trap.)

If it was a look-alike then they probably wouldn't have let a video be taken of him from so close up. Maybe him waving from the balcony in the distance or something.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

I think they had a lookalike in case something happened but fatboy ate him and just got done sleeping afterwards, hence the disappearance/added fatbitchbabyness.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

it's not possible that the rumour turned out to be a lie, no sir, it's a great conspiracy to fool us

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Obviously some sort of flawed cloning technique is involved. Possibly with unexpected effects from an accelerated aging process.

Edit: I would probably rule out nanomachines though.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:27:28 am by sluissa »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Tbh Kim is doing what any sensible person should be doing: he's social distancing
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

But how do you social distance when your entire country is outside during the exact same 30 minutes
Love, scriver~

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

North and South Korea exchange gunfire over DMZ. South Korean military says no one was harmed, US Secretary of State says it seemed accidental. Unlikely anything will come of it except increased tensions: South Korea is attempting to reach the North over the Military Hotline to see what's what.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341