Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436978 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

From here.

"Thanks! But I'm still curious. 'Our' caste? Does the servant and the guard caste have similarities? How would you dress in the presence of those greater than our caste, and for those lower than yours?"

Ask!

"Also, are there any distinguishing marks about the castes other than the color clothing, Shai?-"

Sit still in my corner, knees pulled up against my chest, arms holding my knees, and stare at the burning uniform for several seconds. then shake my head several times, stand up, and walk over behind  Feyri. Tug on her elbow once.

Feyri turned to see Lyra when tugged on the elbow.

"Oh hi Lyra, anything you need?"

"Perhaps burning a potentially idiosyncratic uniform was a bit of an overkill..."
"Okay, I've set up my rifle. You should all now be able to access the scope's view feed now and if required, fire the weapon remotely via your wrist-pads. If I should attach the turret module, you should be able to aim it as well."
{"Set up your rifle? Charles, you are unauthorized to fire anything from any gun you possess while in this area. Respect the people, please?

"...I didn't know that you could set up your rifle for remote control."
}
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:50:09 pm by Tiruin »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Feyri turned to see Lyra when tugged on the elbow.

"Oh hi Lyra, anything you need?"
Make eye contact for two seconds, then look at the flaming uniform for two seconds, then look back at Feyri and make eye contact again, head tilted to my right. look back down after four seconds.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey! I'm not that short!"
((how tall are you?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Oh-aw. That's just.."

Feyri made a  :-\ and began to take off (her own) uniform, giving it to Lyra.

"Take mine. Shai, do you know where we can get other uniforms by the way?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perhaps burning a potentially idiosyncratic uniform was a bit of an overkill..."
"Okay, I've set up my rifle. You should all now be able to access the scope's view feed now and if required, fire the weapon remotely via your wrist-pads. If I should attach the turret module, you should be able to aim it as well."
{"Set up your rifle? Charles, you are unauthorized to fire anything from any gun you possess while in this area. Respect the people, please?

"...I didn't know that you could set up your rifle for remote control."
}
"Don't worry, I'm not going to fire it at all if possible. I've just set it up now because if we actually end up in a situation where we'll need it, I doubt we'll have enough time to set it up then. Currently, I'll just use the scope to share footage of anything significant.
It never was my rifle anyway, someone left it in the armory with two full magazines and a note giving permission for anyone to take it. I didn't know that it could do that either until I examined it before we went into cryo, whoever made this was probably some sort of barbaric sadist but regardless, they included quite a few features that I can use."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Was it you?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It was not, though my weapon has incendiary ammo, you would have heard a gunshot. I didn't see anyone do anything near it so I think it's the work of an amp user."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((how tall are you?))
((Not that tall. About average for a kid his height.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((how tall are you?))
((Not that tall. About average for a kid his height.))
(( -.- what height is that?))
"Oh-aw. That's just.."

Feyri made a  :-\ and began to take off (her own) uniform, giving it to Lyra.

"Take mine. Shai, do you know where we can get other uniforms by the way?"
look at the offered uniform for three seconds, then slowly take it and set it on my shoulders, then look down at the rather large amount of fabric trailing down on the floor. ((Lyra is pretty tiny compared to Feyri))
shake my head horzontally twice, then hand the uniform back to Feyri.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Call it 4'4"))
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Call it 4'4"))
((ok, now we know - Grate is bigger than Lyra))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Why is Lyra so short?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 243