Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 435735 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((I'm guessing the messenger and/or plot won't take kindly to you keeping the messenger from inducting Faith to his conspiracy and/or sexually harassing her.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Go with May for town duty.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

((I'm guessing the messenger and/or plot won't take kindly to you keeping the messenger from inducting Faith to his conspiracy and/or sexually harassing her.))
((that is an OOC concern, and as such won't affect Lyra's actions...

thanks for your concern though.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((I wonder if Lyra's hair and eye color (both are white) will change how she is treated by the natives))
(("You took her to a hair salon! YOU MONSTERS!"))

Follow Ms. Feyri.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

""Hmm... the entrance is currently a bottleneck, that should be useful until the gate comes down. I'll set up my turret hidden far behind the gate. If people attack, we can use manipulators and amps to deform them to lock their position into place.
Charles looks for a concealed firing protection as far away from the gate's entrance as possible while still being able to cover a decent area that includes the gate's entrance.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go town. With peeps.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nope))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nope))
((Probably funnier than whatever you had in mind.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Probably funnier than whatever you had in mind.))
((funnier? yes. but less usefull. these people seem to have color coded ranks. If i'm guessing right, white is a high rank. I might get random respect due to coloration, not sure. can't count on it.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((funnier? yes. but less usefull. these people seem to have color coded ranks. If i'm guessing right, white is a high rank. I might get random respect due to coloration, not sure. can't count on it.))
((Hey, that's a good point.

More likely they'd be miffed at her for being slightly blasphemous, though. :P

...of course, May and Faith have stark-white skin, so they might get even more of whatever Lyra's getting.))

If Faith notices Lyra trying to follow her, shoo her off with an annoyed look and a wave of her hand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That could be...interesting...))
Sig

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Faith notices Lyra trying to follow her, shoo her off with an annoyed look and a wave of her hand.
((Faith tries to shoo Lyra off with gentle waving motions [Dex: 5+1] [Str:6+1] and then Lyra was cloven in twain, innards spilling everywhere.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Faith tries to shoo Lyra off with gentle waving motions [Dex: 5+1] [Str:6+1] and then Lyra was cloven in twain, innards spilling everywhere.))
((D:))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

((We are already of black/silver rank. The fact that you have white hair still places you within said rank, I'd say. Unless somebody thinks you are blaspheming against the Emperor, whose color is white.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ignore and follow anyway

((ok fine, look. I don't plan on usually doing this, but I might as well explain why Lyra is being so insistent about this. The Messenger has given away that he is associated with the HMRC and has access to equivalent equipment. remember the mind-altering amps from the equipment list? Lyra does. The Messenger is attempting to subtley isolate one of our most powerful team members, and who is colored a color these people respect. if he is going to try to mess with someone's head, Faith is someone he'd want to do it to more than the rest of us. Lyra views her current actions as a very very good idea. for one, if we really ARE just going to the infirmary, then we'll have an extra person who knows the route, which could be very usefull. Faith can't be everywhere after all. additionally Lyra has basic medical training (no penalties, but no bonuses either), so is actually one of our second-line people for in case Faith is the one who is hurt and as a result Lyra has a legitimate practical need to know where the infirmary is, and could benefit from getting a medkit from there if possible. if we are NOT going to the infirmary, then Lyra's presence is going to make it signifigantly harder to futz about with Faith's head. and Lyra has been specifically training to resist mindfuck-amps so if she is targeted, she should be able to resist enough to call for help at the very least. finally, traveling in groups is just good policy anyway, especially in an unfamiliar place.

I prefer to not tell people what Lyra is thinking, because it bypasses her communication issues, but she really is quite sane.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 06:32:24 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 243