Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 435746 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: Keeping SVU in Business
« Reply #1350 on: July 21, 2013, 04:15:40 am »

Switch to uncontrollable singing and run to Xan and May. Keep an eye out for any other authorities that might be around.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 21, 2013, 07:14:32 am »

((Definitely the police Special Victims Unit. Not sure which victims it's talking about, though...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 21, 2013, 02:06:27 pm »

Forcefully inspect shopkeeper for evidence of criminal scummery.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 21, 2013, 02:08:48 pm »

(( Well, we've got one murder victim who got shot twice, had someone scream out some suicide nonsense, and then had the same someone vaporize all the evidence (except witnesses.) And then we have the developing crime of this poor construction vendor ))
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:25:28 am by Kriellya »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 21, 2013, 02:18:37 pm »

Leave Xan to deal wit the shopkeeper. Delve deeper into the market, keeping an eye out for suspicious behavior.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 21, 2013, 02:58:31 pm »

Quote from: Message to whole squad
The entire phrase book should be available now.

I'd like to start evaluating everyone's abilities and equipment soon. If you get a free moment, I'd appreciate everyone coming over here or at least messaging me at some point.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 21, 2013, 03:44:30 pm »

In a rather dangerous move, considering how quickly he is moving through the streets, Stacy decides to type up a statement to dear old Faith.

Quote from: Stacy Buttle, to: Executive Equipment & Expertise Evaluator Faith No-idea-what-her-last-name-is
Dear Executive Equipment & Expertise Evaluator,

I am sorry to say that I have currently wandered off to keep an eye on the two less stable individuals in our merry venture in crowd pacification. I am sure I need not provide specific names. In lieu of my presence, I can tell you that I have a Microwave Field Manipulator, a 1/8th kiloton nuclear explosive charge (grabbed it from Sandy in case things got really, really, unsalvageably bad) and a MKII spacesuit. I am reasonably competent in the use of manipulators, and I am familiar with the operation of the nuclear charge. The MKII, to my knowledge, operates itself. I could be wrong. Through the application of my rather reasonable intellect, I am reasonably able (or at least not cripplingly incompetent) in tasks involving work with machines, medicine or software. I am also not entirely terrible at talking to people and making up on-the-spot odes to women, and am rather flexible both in terms of drug experimentation and in the general moral sense. I was also chemically altered by Sandy (the nice armory lady) to have a compulsive need to either dance or sing, and I can switch between these two modes. I hope this is enough information, dear Executive Equipment & Expertise Evaluator.

Sincerely yours,
Stacy Buttle.

Once he finally looks up, he observes that he hasn't missed a thing.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 21, 2013, 03:47:49 pm »

I'd like to start evaluating everyone's abilities and equipment soon. If you get a free moment, I'd appreciate everyone coming over here or at least messaging me at some point.
Quote from: Lyra to Faith
I have an amp. I have basic medical training. I am familiar with basic equipment. I am neither a technician nor a medic.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 21, 2013, 03:52:51 pm »

Quote from: Official Memo to Faith
Just a humble Bureaucrat, here.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 21, 2013, 04:06:44 pm »

Quote from: From: Charles Leroux; To: Faith Valentine
I'm a former psychiatrist, I'm good with persuasion and communication. Currently, I am equipped with a remotely-operated rifle.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 21, 2013, 10:30:35 pm »

"Miss Faith, you wanted to know what I can do?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 21, 2013, 11:55:14 pm »

Quote from: Message to Faith
Have painkillers. Blood stoppage meds. Have pyrokinetic amp.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 22, 2013, 02:19:30 am »

Quote from: To Faith
I'm an (almost) trained medical professional with a toolbox, some medical supplies, a scout eye that is currently trying to get itself stepped on, and a pyro manipulator.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 22, 2013, 12:12:40 pm »

At some point, I really should start some gunfight training...

Read the phrase book. Send a message to Faith and try to send a message to Doc.

Quote from: To Faith
Renen here, I have two kinds of swords plus a knife and a piece of rope. I'm good at swordfighting and only at that for now.

Quote from: To Doc.
Could you give some gun training after I go back, about shooting and dodging? I sense that I will need some with my teammates.

((Who was the one who copied Lars' book?))

Keep watching the gate.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 22, 2013, 12:20:00 pm »

Quote from: To Robo-Boobs
I've got an MK II, an MFM, a Kinetic Amplifier and an emergency medical thingy, though I don't know how much of it is left. And I have a gun, with four shots left. And a megaphone. I also make good Pizza and currently have 90,000,000,000,000 views on my online sex tape. 
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 243