Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436929 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: TROJAN MAN
« Reply #1485 on: July 29, 2013, 10:18:25 am »

Wow. Um. Gimme a moment.
((That broke my re-read. You didn't even give Lyra a roll for defense on../that/ nature?! >_>))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:20:56 am by Tiruin »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 29, 2013, 10:25:59 am »

((I think I've decided to wait for Lenglon's reaction. My next...whatever will depend on Lyra's reaction.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1487 on: July 29, 2013, 10:27:45 am »

Wow. Um. Gimme a moment.
((That broke my re-read. You didn't even give Lyra a roll for defense on../that/ nature?! >_>))
((Well, "combat" has just been initiated. She still has time to post a defensive action.
And that's what you get for trusting piecewise with those int rolls. Or speech rolls. Or strength rolls. Or any roll, now that I think about it. Especially rolls involving children.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 29, 2013, 10:29:22 am »

((Sometimes I just ask for intuition rolls to see what happens.
I wonder if the child prodigy will ever get a roll better than 2 before modifiers.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 29, 2013, 10:40:03 am »

((I think the child prodigy is way out of his element.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 29, 2013, 10:44:03 am »

((Well duh.))
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 29, 2013, 11:14:53 am »

"Oh my, how unfortunate! The lady seems to be in distress."

Examine how stuck May's foot is. If not particularly, help her pull it out. If rather a lot, try to think of a way to help her.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 29, 2013, 11:24:43 am »

((My, my...even the children become pervs once in the HRMC. And I thought that the pile of perversion was bad enough.))

Keep reading and guarding the gate.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 29, 2013, 11:26:10 am »

((I don't think Grate was being pervy on purpose. Nor will he be aware of such until someone tells him.))
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1494 on: July 29, 2013, 11:57:10 am »

He's not pervy, he's just attempting to tear her clothes off to reveal the terrible secret of her reptilian underbelly. There's nothing sexual about it.

Also, luckily, she's wearing a space suit so he's not gonna have much success.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 29, 2013, 01:08:33 pm »

Walk up to the door of the tavern.
Open it.
Smirk at May.
Move on, looking for more signs of discontent.

((Is it just me, or am I doing my job semi competently?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 29, 2013, 01:09:41 pm »

He's not pervy, he's just attempting to tear her clothes off to reveal the terrible secret of her reptilian underbelly.
((Is this one of the things you dream of having the opportunity to say?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 29, 2013, 01:26:47 pm »

Get up. Enter Brothel properly. Inspect interior for illegal activities.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 29, 2013, 01:27:44 pm »

(( *sigh*, one moment, grabbing a coin for the Fight/Flight coinflip. heads is fight, tails is flight.))
[Fight/Flight: Heads]
((... uh oh))
"Um, okay, if you want to."
Head back. Try to figure out what that was about.
You take your reluctant date back to the palace.
[intuition:2-1]
"DOPPELGANGER! What manner of demon are you?! Show me your true form, monster of the 9th realm!"

You begin trying to tear her clothes off. Somewhere far away you hear faith screaming something about "Protection" and "How she always knew your true nature".
Fight/Flight
apply the underside of the palm of my hand to the underside of Grate's chin, forcefully. step towards him and stomp on his instep. elbow him in the chest area. knee him in the groin. then leg-sweep him. finally grab his throat but don't apply more pressure than necessary to maintain my grip (don't strangle him yet) using my left hand. pin his left arm under my left knee, plant my right knee on his chest, and grab his right arm with my right hand.
"No."
((I was expecting to have to post that particular sequence for either May or Rennen btw, sry GWG.))

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT:

STOP AS SOON AS GRATE SURRENDERS
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:43:23 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 29, 2013, 01:40:29 pm »

(( *sigh*, one moment, grabbing a coin for the Fight/Flight coinflip. heads is fight, tails is flight.))
[Fight/Flight: Heads]
((... uh oh))
"Um, okay, if you want to."
Head back. Try to figure out what that was about.
You take your reluctant date back to the palace.
[intuition:2-1]
"DOPPELGANGER! What manner of demon are you?! Show me your true form, monster of the 9th realm!"

You begin trying to tear her clothes off. Somewhere far away you hear faith screaming something about "Protection" and "How she always knew your true nature".
Fight/Flight
apply the underside of the palm of my hand to the underside of Grate's chin, forcefully. step towards him and stomp on his instep. elbow him in the chest area. knee him in the groin. then leg-sweep him. finally grab his throat but don't apply more pressure than necessary to maintain my grip (don't strangle him yet) using my left hand. pin his left arm under my left knee, plant my right knee on his chest, and grab his right arm with my right hand.
"No."
((I was expecting to have to post that particular sequence for either May or Rennen btw, sry GWG.))

((
[Lyra Strength: 6-1]

[Grate Dex: 1]

[Grate End: 1]

You smash your hand into Grate's faceplate, smashing through it smashing his jaw in. You then shatter his knee with a stomp, smash through his suit's torso armor with the point of your elbow and embed several pieces of suit into his sternum. You destroy his dangly bits with your knee while shattering his other leg's ankle with your heel, sending him to the ground. As you choke the life-force out of him and pin him beneath you, you tear off his right arm, ripping a bone out of the arm and stabbing it through his eyesocket.

[Grate is very dead].
))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 243