Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436971 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: Ice 9
« Reply #2010 on: August 26, 2013, 07:16:48 pm »

Do the Right Thing.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:08:06 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: August 26, 2013, 08:55:22 pm »

Push shuttle into the palace.
((What?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: August 26, 2013, 08:57:40 pm »

((Check the username.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: August 26, 2013, 09:03:20 pm »

((Check the username.))

((I'm helping Faith push it, what's the issue?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2014 on: August 26, 2013, 09:04:45 pm »

>You see that thing in the shuttle? Push it into the palace.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:06:38 pm by Parisbre56 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: August 26, 2013, 09:08:31 pm »

((The shuttle is not what I meant by "device." >_>))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: August 26, 2013, 09:08:56 pm »

>You see that thing in the shuttle? Push it into the palace.

((Fortunately, the legacy of Spike Lee saves my action this time.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: August 26, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »

Do the Right Thing.
((How is that better? Coming from May.))

((Check the username.))
((You're learning.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: August 26, 2013, 09:12:59 pm »

Do the Right Thing.
((How is that better? Coming from May.))

((You clearly are ignorant of the great Lee powers that be.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: August 26, 2013, 10:00:03 pm »

Verify if the two midgets are in the shuttle with Feyri's head. If not, force them in. Put Xan in there too. Help to put the bomb where Steve asked. Then rush to the Shuttle.
((I'd like you to use better wording next time. Midget isn't coming off well.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: August 26, 2013, 10:01:35 pm »

Verify if the two midgets are in the shuttle with Feyri's head. If not, force them in. Put Xan in there too. Help to put the bomb where Steve asked. Then rush to the Shuttle.
((I think it's fine. They are midgets after all compared to Renen.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: August 27, 2013, 12:38:23 am »

Get to ze shuttle.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: August 27, 2013, 02:01:01 am »

((if we're going to be calling Lyra names, then I'd prefer the "Elf" comment from earlier rather than "midget", but what your character views her as is up to you.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 27, 2013, 12:07:56 pm »

((Sorry for the choice of words for anyone who doesn't like it, but this is more how Renen views them. He doesn't know either Grate or Lira, and he doesn't have good memories about new teams - this is his second mission, first to count, and once again the teammates started a big ruckus and a manipulator has gone crazy... So he isn't too polite now.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2024 on: August 27, 2013, 12:25:56 pm »

"Oh, would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar..."

Fetch the amp-studded club if it's still around and nobody else stakes a claim on it. Then help push the device into the palace if they aren't doing too well on that front and they really have to rely on handicapped labor.

You grab the club, making sure to turn it off before you drag it over to the ship and set it inside.

"Sorry about that ma'am, I'm inexperienced with firearms in general..."
Charles silently curses those damned hallucination interfering with his shot before flicking the safety back on.
Charles takes back his rifle and gets ready to provide (hopefully non-teamkilly) fire support to the people pushing the device. He also checks the body for anything of value as well as any identification.
The man has no identification, and Stacy stole his club. Beyond that, he doesn't have much of value on him other then his armor; which is damaged and incomplete, thanks to faith.

"Well," Faith said, glancing at the damage to her shield, "at least now I know they're not that great."

Stow shield in shuttle, help push device into the palace.

Drag whatever's left of both guards and their equipment to the shuttle. If I can't manage the whole guard's weight, see if I can at least pry his armor off.

((Aren't we supposed to move the shuttle first?))
((Don't think so. He said to push it into the palace, not park it at the palace and then carry it the rest of the way.))
You help push the bomb into the palace and then run back up stairs, shove the other guard's body out of the top floor and drag both of them back to the shuttle, your team mates picking at the corpses the whole way.

Everyone else seemed to be doing something akin to pushing and then shuttle or just jumping in the shuttle and completely ignoring orders. So.

With the bomb planted and the shuttle laden with the team and the corpses of the two men, the team has successfully fulfilled their greatly reduced list of responsibilities on the planet. The shuttle rises  slowly and then screams off into the relatively warming climate of space.

As soon as the shuttle docks back in the hanger, Steve's voice can be heard over the PA system.

>Report to stasis. Report to stasis. Beginning jump procedures now.

(...good job, I guess? We'll do level ups after getting the guys off that other planet. For now, head to the on ship thread. Those of you who are injured, just get stasised for now. We'll fix ya later.)
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 243