Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 73530 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 5
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 11:53:54 am »

Stab the lady in the ass.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013, 12:24:25 pm »

"Hem. Well, it doesn't seem that the thing did much to me beyond make my face funny. Nothing that a spray-on tan wouldn't do anyway. But whatever..." Rick just relaxes the best he can in the cage. "So, whatcha were you expectin' from this anyhow?"

Continues drawling, touches lock out of curiosity, then relaxes in cage if nothing happens.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013, 01:14:30 pm »

...What?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2013, 01:18:27 pm »

Touch the woman stuck in the window.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013, 03:28:40 pm »

Let out an ancient falcon call.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2013, 03:32:28 pm »

"Am I considers dangerous, because if that means what I think it means I won't cause a media fuss about all this, I'll keep quiet.,"
Deals being made, also ask if theirs any food.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2013, 04:13:37 pm »

Then jump out the window and fly away
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 6
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2013, 08:04:58 pm »

Well, go out into the hall and
Break through the wall where the window is.
You hurry into the halls, with the only people in the way being an intern who ducks into the room before you reach him and the other Joe, who [3+2v5] is pushed a step to the side. Reaching the window, you punch the wall, [6-1+2] causing a large section of the wall and floor to collapse, causing shouts of fear from the woman stuck in the window, a bellow of surprise from you, and a call of falcon from the other Joe, causing you to wonder if you'd be the "Crazy" Joe if you had a last name, right before the nice spring air causes you to sneeze violently. Did your sneezing muscles get stronger or something?
[4] You feel something firing up inside of you. Your stomach softly grumbles.

As I was never informed which lady was being stabbed or with what, I suppose all Xan does it note the massive crashing sound from Crazy Joe smashing the one side of the hallway.
[2] He can't even change.

"Hem. Well, it doesn't seem that the thing did much to me beyond make my face funny. Nothing that a spray-on tan wouldn't do anyway. But whatever..." Rick just relaxes the best he can in the cage. "So, whatcha were you expectin' from this anyhow?"

Continues drawling, touches lock out of curiosity, then relaxes in cage if nothing happens.
[6] Partway through your chatting, your voice gets a lot louder, loud enough to hurt. "This is what we expect," the scientist replies. "Even the most innocuous of test subjects are...unstable for a time. Already, we have proof something's gone wrong, as--what was that sound?"
Not that it's remotely important, but your hair turns auburn, a fairly normal hair color. Oh, and the worm [4#-1] crawls to the lock and sticks its head in. It mutters something, or maybe it tried to shout.

You bolt for the door, intending to infect the poor soul trapped by a window only big enough to fit her lower body, but are interrupted by Crazy Joe ripping a huge hole in the building.
[4] Your joints make a funny sound and loosen up.

Let out an ancient falcon call.
You step to the side, shouting a Falcon Call as Crazy Joe rips a huge hole in the wall.
[2] Sadly, this doesn't get you any boons.

"Am I considers dangerous, because if that means what I think it means I won't cause a media fuss about all this, I'll keep quiet.,"
Deals being made, also ask if theirs any food.
[6] "No way you can be dangerous. Hey, look--" A guy in the room grabs you and tosses you out the door, making you hit the wall. You note a hole in one end of the hall.
[3] You gain...the ability to feel pain. Wait, you had that.

Then jump out the window and fly away
You hurry out of the room, glide down a bit to the ground, and blindly touch the terrified woman. [3] You think you touched her stomach...
[2] You gain the power to enter uncomfortable situations!

NPC Actions:
Some security people burst into the hall, and stop, astonished, as they see the hole in the wall. The guys in front see it first, of course, which leads to amusing collisions when the ones behind them don't see the hole just yet.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

We're finally getting somewhere neat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 6
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2013, 08:14:27 pm »

"Oh, that sound? Probably one of the nutters you fellas experimented on. Could it 'ave hurt you to choose more sensible people? Buncha funny guys in bathrobes, mutterin'. One moment they're all quiet, next they're punchin' stuff and screamin'."

Rick keeps on distracting drawling at the scientist.

[You know, foreshadowing is fun. Electric punches and hyper voice! Just need to get out of this cage...]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:19:36 pm by Xanmyral »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2013, 08:15:54 pm »

Escape out the hole, stretch!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2013, 08:27:48 pm »

make the situation less uncomfortable by kidnapping her and flying to the roof.

Once up there block roof access and ransom her for mutagens
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2013, 08:34:42 pm »

Go outside, take a nap in the grass. Be sure to check for nearby flowers before doing so.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:06:56 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2013, 09:03:33 pm »

Good news, you're already halfway there!

You kinda destroyed part of the floor with the wall. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Sig

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2013, 09:05:48 pm »

I... don't see how this changes my action?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2013, 09:08:23 pm »

It doesn't, just making sure I made that bit clear.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35