Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 73525 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 31
« Reply #450 on: May 08, 2013, 09:19:02 am »

Logic:  Consider self to discover inner truths mutations
Passion:  Chat with the flies to see what's going on in the world.
Both:  Eat lunch
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 08, 2013, 10:02:58 am »

The worm creature cocks its head. "Rick? Rick is a janitor. I'm not a janitor." It left it at that, as if that sufficiently explained its point. The accent the creature once had seems all but gone, just faint traces found here and there. "Come now, a house of healing we must go find, for all in it doth our hope reside. Blood is nice, but life is better, I'd rather live than bleed like a fetcher." The creature makes its way towards where it believes a house of healing, a hospital a voice said in its head, might be. It doesn't take any measures hiding its appearance, but doesn't go out of its way to be seen either, just simply heading to where it wants to be.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 08, 2013, 01:53:48 pm »

Steal a compressed air tank and a mask and take off to survey the city.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #453 on: May 08, 2013, 01:59:21 pm »

Illusionary surrondings or the ability to go through walls.. Cant pick... Either be A true hippie, or be A bad ass semi-hippie...

So I flipped A coin And got  Seeping

" *wave's at man slipping through wall* Hey mann, you need some help there? *falls through walls*

I'm either going to be A Ghost hippie, or A deranged madman that goes around with A spear made out of non-hippie bones spearing those who do not worship the hippie ways.
Also hoping to become slightly small with long ears :)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 08, 2013, 03:26:31 pm »

Perform Ritual. Concentrate on my parents.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 08, 2013, 03:54:06 pm »

I'm fine with it... who's Elrond?
Excellent.
Elrond is the Man with Three Brains.

Uhhh GWG.. you quoted my action but made no rolls.. what happened to my pretzels and mutations?
Whoops.
Going to fix.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2013, 03:58:32 pm »

Am I going to have to debate what to do with me and me when I get in?
Well I don't know about you, but I'm on a literal mission from (a) God. TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT

Oh, fuck you! Or fuck me? Fuck us collectively?
Figure out the best use of fuck to express my distaste of other dark and broody me.

AM ON MISSION FROM GOD.
FIND HERETIC. OBSERVE HERETICAL ACTIVITES.

New misson:  Fuck that and grab three burgers and a shake. You want anything Broody?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 08, 2013, 06:39:49 pm »

buy more pretzels and a six pack to go then pay off my tab.
Wander off and try to find the nearest hospital.

You buy the pretzels, but the bar doesn't sell six-packs. "If we sell 'em beer to go, they don't stay, y'know?" Your tab and pretzels cost [6] nothing because you forget to pay.
You look for a hospital. [5] You find a free clinic.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2013, 08:44:28 pm »

Enter free clinic, turn into bone demon, ask for everyones wallets and some painkillers.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 23, 2013, 01:08:09 am »

And then Rick's spirit moved to an identical janitor body, ready to save the world.

Anyway, any ideas when next turn will be up?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #460 on: May 23, 2013, 05:03:17 am »

And then Rick's spirit moved to an identical janitor body, ready to save the world.

Anyway, any ideas when next turn will be up?

Im wondering about that too.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 23, 2013, 06:19:47 am »

Heh, kinda forgot about this. I'll see if I can get a turn up before the weekend.
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #462 on: May 23, 2013, 08:36:34 pm »

Great!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 23, 2013, 08:39:46 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 32
« Reply #464 on: May 25, 2013, 03:45:58 pm »

The worm creature cocks its head. "Rick? Rick is a janitor. I'm not a janitor." It left it at that, as if that sufficiently explained its point. The accent the creature once had seems all but gone, just faint traces found here and there. "Come now, a house of healing we must go find, for all in it doth our hope reside. Blood is nice, but life is better, I'd rather live than bleed like a fetcher." The creature makes its way towards where it believes a house of healing, a hospital a voice said in its head, might be. It doesn't take any measures hiding its appearance, but doesn't go out of its way to be seen either, just simply heading to where it wants to be.
[4] You find a hospital.
[2] You feel a new sense and something on your forehead. You need to concentrate on it, but you should be able to detect lies now. And you have an invisible third eye which can “charm” people you make eye contact with.

Steal a compressed air tank and a mask and take off to survey the city.
[3-1] You can’t get back inside.
[4,1] You grow a ton of ears.
I wonder if anyone feels up to drawing one of the mutants...

-----

Finish off the officers. Collect any armor that fits, as well as any ammo, and leave, after checking their police car for anything useful.
[5v2] Dead. They’re not wearing armor, but you manage to improvise a covering by buttoning shirts together. As for the ammo, they have surprisingly little. (Lucky d100 roll of 4...) And, finally, [5] the police car contains a number of confiscated items from what seems to be either a terrorist group, gang, or small army. And a knitting club. [3] You stitch together some suits of armor and make a suit to fit you, take some weapons and ammo, and ride out.

"You see, this is what I'm talking about. This kind of thing happens all the time. Eyes pop out, new mouths appear, that kind of thing, I can manipulate light and weather, that sort of thing. It's like magic, if magic was less useful than you'd think. But prison does sound like a better idea than the Ward - at least in prison I wouldn't be locked up indefinitely."
Put the eye back in if it can be done easily enough. Don't try to force it back in. Speak.
You replace the eye.
“...Alright, so what do you want for your defense?”

Logic:  Consider self to discover inner truths mutations
Passion:  Chat with the flies to see what's going on in the world.
Both:  Eat lunch

Neither of these gathers much data.
“Hey, Logic, flies are really dumb.”
“Mm-hm.”
“...That’s it?”
“I’m used to stuff like this by now. Sadly.”
[3+1,1] Logic notes a new thing. He looks over towards a nearby table with a family eating there and tries to activate it. The kids are more hyper, Logic thinks. Perhaps a stimulant?
[5+1,6] Poor Passion sorta lapses into silence. It takes Logic a moment to get concerned.

-----

Fear. He had not felt the feeling in a long while, and it snapped him out of his antagonism. Yes, fear. This operation was quickly, (how do they say?) going South. Under cover of invisibility, Mr. Normal escapes by whatever means necessary and searches urgently for his extraction contact. At least his nondescript features would prevent him being identified if he ran into more, but first he'd have to succeed in running from this lot.
[4,1] The good news: You sneak silently. The bad news: You sneak straight at a Suit. You are stuck in a van.
[5] Doo dee doo.

Perform Ritual. Concentrate on my parents.
You see a sort of staticky fog.
[3] You feel nervous.

Enter free clinic, turn into bone demon, ask for everyones wallets and some painkillers.
You do so. [3] They give you $20 and a coupon for a free checkup.
[1]

-----

Am I going to have to debate what to do with me and me when I get in?
Well I don't know about you, but I'm on a literal mission from (a) God. TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT
Oh, fuck you! Or fuck me? Fuck us collectively?
Figure out the best use of fuck to express my distaste of other dark and broody me.
AM ON MISSION FROM GOD.

New misson:  Fuck that and grab three burgers and a shake. You want anything Broody?
AM ON MISSION FROM GOD.

Okay, I’m a bit fuzzy on what’s going on here. Let’s see how this works out and who complains.
[5v2] You head to get some burgers and a shake. “That’ll be $5.75, please.” ((That math ended well.))
You try to pay him, but he points to a sign. “Sorry, no $50 or $100 bills, please.”
Aw.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Locate nearby person, then locate nearby pain inducing object. Use pain inducing object on person! Make them happy with pain!
[3,5] You grab an abandoned pistol and shoot a random passerby. The police are called. [1] You faint.

Telepathy Let's see what the others are thinking. Unknown begins to walk around the room, still saying nothing.
Hm...how can I make these people happy?
I’m on a mission from God!
I wonder if that girl over there is available?
Well, I’M on a mission to get lunch!
Why am I here?
Ow! That bitch just shot me!
What? Did someone just get shot?
I no longer care if that girl is available.
Aha! A heretic!
Shut up and help me find that burger joint.
AHH!
AHHH!
AAHH!
AAH!
OH NO!
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!
MOTHERFRAGGER!
EXPLETIVE!
EEK!
[3] That last one was you.

Roots and vines. Gotta get the craziest ones.
...Okay, now what? Aside from getting shot. [6] Not that it affects you. [3] And you are REALLY scared of that one guy.

Hmph. This assistant is being counter-productive. I think I should employ some other measures.
Aura of fear.
"Alright, kiddo. You will get the scientist running this, and you will get him to come here. You will get him to record what is happening to me, and then I will leave. Understand?"
Scare the assistant into getting the scientist. Observe effects, write them down.
[3] He shudders and collapses. Um.

So I flipped A coin And got  Seeping

" *wave's at man slipping through wall* Hey mann, you need some help there? *falls through walls*
You shift into a wall. Wow, man, you see, like, nothing.

I'm either going to be A Ghost hippie, or A deranged madman that goes around with A spear made out of non-hippie bones spearing those who do not worship the hippie ways.
Also hoping to become slightly small with long ears :)
You're not likely to last long as an elf...

-----

Um...

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

It’s still before MOST of the weekend...
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35