Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4126542 times)

Tinfect

• Bay Watcher
  • Want an Orange?
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress 40_11 Starter Pack r2
« Reply #1185 on: September 08, 2014, 08:36:08 pm »

For some reason, the new version will not work either.
Wizard one casts a Spell, Wizard two casts a Counterspell. Wizard one casts another Spell, Wizard two casts another Counterspell. Army comes along and chops 'em both up.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: September 08, 2014, 08:40:56 pm »

Try the torrent or the Dropbox mirror - links to both in the second post of this thread. 
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: September 08, 2014, 08:44:05 pm »

Try the torrent or the Dropbox mirror - links to both in the second post of this thread.
Torrent is definitely working, already seeded it out a few times.

Tinfect

• Bay Watcher
  • Want an Orange?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 08, 2014, 08:50:43 pm »

Wizard one casts a Spell, Wizard two casts a Counterspell. Wizard one casts another Spell, Wizard two casts another Counterspell. Army comes along and chops 'em both up.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: September 08, 2014, 08:54:05 pm »

http://1drv.ms/1q9UFp4

Can someone give that a shot? Not sure if it works or what kind of bandwidth constraints it'll have, but it's effectively the same folder I'm seeding from.

SpoCk0nd0pe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress 40_10 Starter Pack r4
« Reply #1190 on: September 08, 2014, 09:09:01 pm »

Please take discussion of embark profiles to another thread.  I'm happy to have finished profiles proposed for inclusion in the pack, but they should be hashed out elsewhere to avoid getting off-topic.
Sorry for the OT talk. Since the list of embark profiles seems to not be limited in any way would you be interested in including more?

Another quick question before I go hunting for causes: Does picturefort work for you?

Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: September 08, 2014, 09:10:48 pm »

I have a question about the graphics installer, which I was experimenting with.

If I change to another pack, then back to Phoebus, the following file from the initial install does not show up/gets deleted: "Vanilla DF - 24x - Items"

This is the image file for all of the various item skins. As a result I can no longer differentiate between them, it the game just doesn't look as good. :(

Simply pasting the file will not fix it. Anyone know how to fix this?

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: September 08, 2014, 09:13:54 pm »

I have a question about the graphics installer, which I was experimenting with.

If I change to another pack, then back to Phoebus, the following file from the initial install does not show up/gets deleted: "Vanilla DF - 24x - Items"

This is the image file for all of the various item skins. As a result I can no longer differentiate between them, it the game just doesn't look as good. :(

Simply pasting the file will not fix it. Anyone know how to fix this?
PE might be able to confirm, but it sounds like TwbT is getting disabled when you switch away from the default, but not enabled properly when you switch back to Phoebus.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: September 08, 2014, 09:14:45 pm »

Please take discussion of embark profiles to another thread.  I'm happy to have finished profiles proposed for inclusion in the pack, but they should be hashed out elsewhere to avoid getting off-topic.
Sorry for the OT talk. Since the list of embark profiles seems to not be limited in any way would you be interested in including more?

Another quick question before I go hunting for causes: Does picturefort work for you?
PE's mentioned elsewhere in the thread he's not opposed to including community embark profiles. I've given thought to setting up a megathread for them but haven't found/made time for it yet.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: September 08, 2014, 09:19:16 pm »

I'm happy to include more embark profiles.

TwbT is not available for 40.11 yet.  I'll update as soon as it is. 
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: September 08, 2014, 09:23:52 pm »

PE's mentioned elsewhere in the thread he's not opposed to including community embark profiles. I've given thought to setting up a megathread for them but haven't found/made time for it yet.
There's a wiki page - it doesn't contain much at the moment, but it could serve as a centralized location.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Spectre Incarnate

• Bay Watcher
  • Possibly inside a dragon's toothy maw.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 08, 2014, 09:27:35 pm »

False Positive?

Yes, of course it is. Your browser is being silly..

The in-game text has punctuation!  Who knew?
Mister Adams,
How many licks does it take to get to the [candy] center of a Dwarf Fortress?

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 08, 2014, 09:32:09 pm »

There's a wiki page - it doesn't contain much at the moment, but it could serve as a centralized location.
Yeah, that's what I was going to start from, but :effort: so far :)

Tinfect

• Bay Watcher
  • Want an Orange?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 08, 2014, 09:33:04 pm »

False Positive?

Yes, of course it is. Your browser is being silly..

Alright, thanks, sorry for being suspicious, but I have had issues with Malware rather recently, and I was not about to take the risk without confirmation.

Tinfect

• Bay Watcher
  • Want an Orange?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: September 08, 2014, 09:34:31 pm »

Double Post because my connection is shit.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 385