Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4122683 times)

Malakhaj

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's Starter Pack, 40.24-r20
« Reply #3120 on: January 02, 2016, 08:56:16 am »

Thing is that DT included in 0.42.03 LNP is not working with 0.42.03 either; dwarves are not recognized as citizens and their jobs cannot be changed/

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: January 02, 2016, 09:25:58 am »

Thing is that DT included in 0.42.03 LNP is not working with 0.42.03 either; dwarves are not recognized as citizens and their jobs cannot be changed/
Right. That's because it's the latest DT version (v34.0), which doesn't work with DF 0.42.03.

(PE: By the way, the page on DFFD still lists DT as v33.0, but I'm assuming you forgot to change that to v34.0, since your last pack release was a day after DT v34.0 was released but 21 days after DT v33.0.)
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

BlackSmokeDMax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: January 02, 2016, 10:24:33 am »

You're just using a different text tileset and different colors there's nothing out of the ordinary that you have done. Spacefox already contains a large number of "tilesets" included in it so placing a large number of text tilesets with it is not likely going to happen since the files big enough as is and you adding another one to your own isn't a problem.

Great, thanks! Was just worried I may have been putting something in there that was incompatible. Does that mean all the tilesets from the different graphics packs are swappable like that?

Malakhaj

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: January 02, 2016, 10:46:41 am »

Right. That's because it's the latest DT version (v34.0), which doesn't work with DF 0.42.03.

(PE: By the way, the page on DFFD still lists DT as v33.0, but I'm assuming you forgot to change that to v34.0, since your last pack release was a day after DT v34.0 was released but 21 days after DT v33.0.)
Bah! That figures. I have read bout compatibility issues with DT v34.0 with DF 0.42.03 but as you stated - in cutting edge notes its v33. which is disguised v34. It was driving me nuts, had no idea what was wrong, thanks, now I can die peacefully.

Too bad that you cannot get DT v33.0 atm.  Guess my fort will need to wait for another release of LNP.
Anyhow, thanks again.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: January 02, 2016, 11:19:37 am »

DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

danitt17

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: January 02, 2016, 02:35:50 pm »

I tried the V.33 of therapist with 42.03 and the program crashed. Also V.34 cant allow to change dwarves labours. No fix yet?

Galian_Gadris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: January 02, 2016, 06:22:54 pm »

Not yet. V34 is incompatible with 42.03 and only works on 42.04. DFHack just updated to 42.04 alpha 1 a day or so ago, so as soon as Peridexis updates the pack to the new DFHack version (and new DF version), it will work fine. Keep in mind he's currently on a camping trip and largely unavailable soon it could be a little while yet

Xaygon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: January 03, 2016, 05:40:57 am »

I doubt it's the goblet trade issue, since that cause DF to crash when you tried to enter the trade screen if goblets were among the things selected to be tradable from the "bring to depot, 'g', screen, rather than a crash at confirmation. The problem can be worked around by reentering 'g' and remove all goblets from the selection and then trade. You could also sell goblets to non dwarven caravans.
However, it's probably worth it to try to see if it's the goblet issue.
Thanks to everyone for poiting me in the right direction I got it fixed by removing the goblets from my bins and putting them in an isolated stockpile. It turned out that scrolling over and trying to sell bins with goblets inside caused a crash everytime. Happy New Year btw!

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: January 03, 2016, 07:58:19 pm »

Hi all.  I'm in phone range for a few hours today mid-camping-trip, so I can answer a few questions but not upload a new pack (also no TwbT and few graphics packs updates, so it wouldn't happen anyway). 

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs, and apologies for them - minimal testing is the price of very fast updates.

Happy holidays, and I'll see you again in a week or two!
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: January 04, 2016, 10:17:26 am »

Hi all.  I'm in phone range for a few hours today mid-camping-trip, so I can answer a few questions but not upload a new pack (also no TwbT and few graphics packs updates, so it wouldn't happen anyway).
What kind of cheap-ass phone are you using?  j/k

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs, and apologies for them - minimal testing is the price of very fast updates.

Happy holidays, and I'll see you again in a week or two!
Enjoy your trip, and safe travels home.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

BadLeo

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't mess with me. I'm a legendary +5 curser.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: January 04, 2016, 01:31:55 pm »

We all know he's secretly doing a DF live action disguised as camping trip so, as an experienced player, he probably loaded a crossbow, quiver and some bolts when packing his things, he will be safe.
If you think dogs like socks, that's because you never met a dwarf.

UristWoodie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: January 04, 2016, 03:08:01 pm »

OK, I'm feeling really stupid. Where's the DFHack tab in PyLNP from starterpack 0.42.03-r03? 

I had tried the -r04 release, but DT wouldn't work properly...so fell back. Really want to turn TWBT back on.

BlackSmokeDMax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: January 04, 2016, 05:45:10 pm »

We all know he's secretly doing a DF live action disguised as camping trip so, as an experienced player, he probably loaded a crossbow, quiver and some bolts when packing his things, he will be safe.

Or, is he attempting the one-pick-camping-trip?

Halnoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Plan for the Worst. Hope for the Best. Have Fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: January 04, 2016, 07:39:24 pm »

Silently digging out his bunker as we speak. Now he just has to knap a few rock mugs to trade with a passing caravan. Priority being an anvil but I doubt the hendersons carry one in the back of their wagon. He will probably have to make due with leather armor and his pick for defense, unless there is obsidian near by. Heres to hoping there is no aquifer and he can find some berries to brew into wine before he sobers up enough to realize he is wearing xxclothingxx. Luckily he can butcher a horse and eat *horse tallow roasts* until the park ranger finds him, accuses him of slaughering trees, insults his stature, and promptly carries him off to the hospital so he can get treatment for his dented right 4th toe. There, unfortunately, no one will do any Feed/Water prisoner tasks and his bed will need to be deconstructed around him. Next thing he knows hes woke up in some meadhall wondering why his toe hurts. Luckily he can exit the meadhall and fast travel home to upload the latest version of the starter pack.
One of the dwarfs walked in front of Thor to get a better view of the prye, and Thor kicked him irritably into the middle of the flames, which made Thor feel slightly better and made all the dwarfs feel much worse.

Cloth Armor Mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=158967.msg7063531#msg7063531

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: January 05, 2016, 05:51:53 pm »

Silently digging out his bunker as we speak. Now he just has to knap a few rock mugs to trade with a passing caravan. Priority being an anvil but I doubt the hendersons carry one in the back of their wagon. He will probably have to make due with leather armor and his pick for defense, unless there is obsidian near by. Heres to hoping there is no aquifer and he can find some berries to brew into wine before he sobers up enough to realize he is wearing xxclothingxx. Luckily he can butcher a horse and eat *horse tallow roasts* until the park ranger finds him, accuses him of slaughering trees, insults his stature, and promptly carries him off to the hospital so he can get treatment for his dented right 4th toe. There, unfortunately, no one will do any Feed/Water prisoner tasks and his bed will need to be deconstructed around him. Next thing he knows hes woke up in some meadhall wondering why his toe hurts. Luckily he can exit the meadhall and fast travel home to upload the latest version of the starter pack.

Very funny  :P

Back in town this morning due to a slight flooding incident, so this is more accurate than I might like.

Also had traditional Slovakian "cats eye" biscuits from my cousin, though apparently named for shape instead of ingredients...

Maybe a pack tomorrow, since there's a work meeting I need to make too.  A camping trip with far more interruptions than usual...
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 385