Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378081 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Also, she notes her clothes are mostly corroded off, with only undergarments preserving any modesty.
Bloody great. I know only little enough to turn into magic, and now I'm..

Ugh. Damned monsters. I need to test out more words..but it seems impossible. This is impossible. Science doesn't even have free reign here, and there's no raw material I can use unless I could somehow transmute things.

Which is..argh.

"Blasted place. If this isn't the nine circles of Hell, then it's just surely a pit all down.

"You're one of the worst, damned scum. If you want this wand, you could've just ASKED. But you had to harm me.

"You sick, atrocious creature. Do you like degrading others like that? Huh?"

((I do note you forgot to update it and say whether my clothes are still dissolving or not >_> Because that's quite an annoying fantasy acid you've got there.))

"Come on, rely on your ludicrous magic. Fight me, coward!"

((I had this feeling since halfway--those with lesser points in word power are at a huge disadvantage. Bluh bluh >_>))

Let's see..if my inferences, then the pages all have similar words. I wonder what else is similar to fire? Asphyxiation? Combustion? Well, one way to find out.

Also, metagaming. Love that note here. :/
Its not whats similar to fire, its another elements like Fire. In the page of elements where Air was, there was also Ice and Water.
Also, you got me angry now.

Did she drop the wand? If yes, take it and gently leave her in peace (If she doesnt corrode first)
Else follow her and Word. (PM Stuff)

This is your last chance. If you dont give the wand now, ill chase you down, not till i get it, but until you die.

BITCHES I FOUND THE WORD FOR DRAGON.

Where's control? Gimme control. I neeeeeed control.

"Oh hells the fuck yes. I need me some of that."

Further actions!

Not really anything new, i know the page it is at, and if i dont remember bad, there were around 6 words there, two of which already have been tested. Sooo, 4 chances.
Either ways, ill be sciencing for Control word. If you dont kill me now, you can force me to tell you later :P
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:47:14 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Haha, got you angry [not personal? D:]. So is corroding someone who just entered on grounds of greed.))

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

((Haha, got you angry [not personal? D:]. So is corroding someone who just entered on grounds of greed.))
The angry would be IC. I do like some challenge. Whats the point of the game if you get anything when you want, however, get ready, im casting two of the most powerful (But semingly safe) words i know at you. Wand or death.

Ill tell you, in perplexicon, the best endurance roll i saw to survive the first word, managed to get out the player... As a torso. Literally, half body got destroyed by spell. And i dont know how high the roll was.

Anyways, count of wounds so far from me: Burnt torso, corroded clothes.
Wounds you did to me: Pretty much... Nothing. A minor burn perhaps, but doesnt really hurt me since im made out of an non combustible liquid.

Also, you call me the worst... You havent fought Derm yet. And you didnt just enter, you were of the first persons. Give me the wand, and you will be able to keep your soul. And perhaps ill also be able to do something about your ehm... Missing arm, if wand works the way i think it works.

On other topic, did my fish fall off the pit yet?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:06:01 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Also, she notes her clothes are mostly corroded off, with only undergarments preserving any modesty.
Ugh. Damned monsters. I need to test out more words..but it seems impossible. This is impossible. Science doesn't even have free reign here, and there's no raw material I can use unless I could somehow transmute things.
Which is..argh.

Poor Myra. Try "Rogran Amne" and "Rogan Puefixtr" to make makeshift clothes until better words can be found.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which is..argh.

Poor Myra. Try "Rogran Amne" and "Rogan Puefixtr" to make makeshift clothes until better words can be found.
Toaster?

Hosting an RTD?

Oh, deathmatch  :-\

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Which is..argh.

Toaster?

Hosting an RTD?

Aaaand thats why you need my help. If i get the wand and it works the way i think it works, i may be able to fully heal you, probably even giving you a whole new arm.
Id rather have you as an ally than as an enemy, but you will die if you dont give me that wand.

Why do you even want it so much anyways? As far as i know, the only things it did was convert Derek legs into metal clubs and almost snipe you with an ice chunk.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:29:30 am by Sarzael »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which is..argh.

Toaster?

Hosting an RTD?

Just Rogran, then.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Which is..argh.

Toaster?

Hosting an RTD?

Just Rogran, then.
Shouldnt Myra be triying to find a word to survive me rather than casting useless stuff?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I don't know half of that though, and don't depend on meta despite it. Also..I'm pretty sure it must be a double-bound word as most things are. Because I've findings of my own when words are spoken and connecting them with faint images, and tangible objects. :v))

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

I think you get nine points to start out with, not eight.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You get nine stat points to start with, distributed as you please.  Each player is worth one point to start with, plus one for the sum value of their kills.  Total stat cap is fifty.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shouldnt Myra be triying to find a word to survive me rather than casting useless stuff?
Probably. Still, it would be useful to know how to make clothes. That, and I wanted to see what would happen if someone tried to summon a cloth breastplate.

((I don't know half of that though, and don't depend on meta despite it.
Fair enough.

Also..I'm pretty sure it must be a double-bound word as most things are. Because I've findings of my own when words are spoken and connecting them with faint images, and tangible objects. :v))
Rogran is cloth. Saying it lets you summon...cloth. You can make cloth into clothing.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Post tonight... maybe.  Not a lot of time today.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Post tonight... maybe.  Not a lot of time today.
NOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!
Either ways, what is your timezone?

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile

((What amuses me incredibly is that while Derek held the wand, nobody tried to take it, but he moment he gives it to Myra she gets mugged three times(?).  Also, still watching the chaos unfold from the spectators' seat.))
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 198