Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378127 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Farmville]
« Reply #1320 on: August 24, 2013, 04:46:12 pm »

Mako Man briefly paused to make a declaration for Alish.

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES ARCANE MAGIC HAS WON A TITLE BELT? I COULD COUNT THAT NUMBER ON MY FINGERS, EVEN IF I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FINGERS, BUT THAT NUMBER IS ZERO. THE CLOSEST ARCANE MAGIC HAS BEEN TO THE BELT IS WHEN THE UNDERTAKER TOOK IT, BUT THEN MAKO MAN ANDY RAVAGE ELBOW DROPPED HIS ARCANE BUTT OUTTA' THERE. OH YEAH, MAKO MAN. WORLDWIDE WRESTLING CHAMPION SIX YEARS STRAIGHT. YOU MIGHT HAVE FANCY-PANCY HARRY POTTER VOODOO-HODO MAGIC TRICKS UP YOUR SLEEVE, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT MAKES YOU A CHAMPION. BRAINS, BRAWN, AND GUTS, THAT'S WHAT MAKES A TRUE CHAMPION, 100%. I'LL TAKE ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME. MAKO MAN, OOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH!" 

Mako Man ripped off another shirt before running at Ocil again.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1321 on: August 24, 2013, 05:16:54 pm »

Mako Man briefly paused to make a declaration for Alish.

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES ARCANE MAGIC HAS WON A TITLE BELT? I COULD COUNT THAT NUMBER ON MY FINGERS, EVEN IF I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FINGERS, BUT THAT NUMBER IS ZERO. THE CLOSEST ARCANE MAGIC HAS BEEN TO THE BELT IS WHEN THE UNDERTAKER TOOK IT, BUT THEN MAKO MAN ANDY RAVAGE ELBOW DROPPED HIS ARCANE BUTT OUTTA' THERE. OH YEAH, MAKO MAN. WORLDWIDE WRESTLING CHAMPION SIX YEARS STRAIGHT. YOU MIGHT HAVE FANCY-PANCY HARRY POTTER VOODOO-HODO MAGIC TRICKS UP YOUR SLEEVE, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT MAKES YOU A CHAMPION. BRAINS, BRAWN, AND GUTS, THAT'S WHAT MAKES A TRUE CHAMPION, 100%. I'LL TAKE ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME. MAKO MAN, OOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH!" 

Mako Man ripped off another shirt before running at Ocil again.
Well then come and fight. You will make the whole thing easier, ill take Ocil later.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Armor Delivery Service]
« Reply #1322 on: August 24, 2013, 05:37:46 pm »

I have an idea for Science (not destructive one).

Considering that Necti seems to delay an spell, would we be able to use it to combine different spells, in case we don't have enough pool?

I mean:

Player has 2 pool. He wants to become a steel man with magma in its interior. He would need three words for that, but he can say: Necti [target own body] in one turn, then Necti [Steel] in other, then Necti [magma] in the other, then activate the thing.

How about that? Would it be possible?
Regarding this: I got confused because of the similarity of the actual word for 1 turn after. Definitely someone should try this with the actual word, though.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: August 24, 2013, 08:17:10 pm »

I posted my turn, right?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: August 24, 2013, 08:21:02 pm »

How has no-one commented on my crazy spell yet?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1325 on: August 24, 2013, 08:23:07 pm »

You might want to include a material - It'd be a shame if it failed because it didn't have a complete form.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: August 24, 2013, 09:55:02 pm »

Im nto 100% sure if I pmed, I thoguht I did :/

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 24, 2013, 10:15:03 pm »

How has no-one commented on my crazy spell yet?

You forgot "Zaggin Rof Efil."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1329 on: August 25, 2013, 05:17:38 am »

You might want to include a material - It'd be a shame if it failed because it didn't have a complete form.

Yeah, use "Myxida".  That should work well.
Or better, Irros Pioncale.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: August 25, 2013, 09:45:41 am »

"Josionp Pame Myxida Tifesslos."[/b]

Second verse, same as the first.

[Pot:5+1]  A steel crossbow forms.  Integrated into the form are what appear to be solid black crossbow bolts.  Unfortunately, it's hard to tell because the bolts quickly collapse, suck the rest of the bow in, then start sucking everything nearby, including you.

[Str:5-1]  You brace yourself and ride out the suction until the singularity collapses.  Good idea, didn't work.

Attempt to attack and attenuate Andy as I ignore beast/daneth unless either approaches upon which Ocil flee eastward.
Dropkick Ocil and then run for it.
Quote from: Draco1234
I didn't post but I did PM!

[Ocil Spd:3+1]
[Andy Spd:4-1]
[Danath Spd:6]
[Lionbat Spd:2]

Danath: I'm not sure what rock you mean so I'm going to assume you meant the lionbat.

[Danath Pot:6+1]

[Danath Dex:6]
[Lionbat Dex:5]

[Lionbat End:2]

Danath lines up and fires off another massive HADOUKEN straight forward at the lionbat, which catches it full in the face.  It's sent flying backwards, smashing it back into the wall.  It looks dazed and possibly injured, but with a beast made of magma it's hard to tell.  Danath runs for the pool and dives in.  It's cold and deeper than he can tell.

Ocil ignores this and goes for Andy.

[Ocil Dex:6+1]
[Andy Dex:3+1]

[Ocil Str:6+1]
[Andy End:1+1]

Ocil grabs Andy, spins him around, and jumping bodyslams him into the ground.  There's another crack, and this time it's Andy's right leg.

[Andy Dex:5+1]
[Ocil Dex:3+1]

Andy's able to push Ocil off, but the shock of the slam and the suddenly broken leg prevents him from mounting a counterattack.

The lionbat staggers upward.  It's able to stand, at least, but at this point it's clearly injured.

Wave to the energy-person with the wand who just entered my new home with my good arm. Then say some words and hope for the best.

Howdy, stranger!

[Pot:4]  Magical ley lines crisscross your body.  They form together in a loose connection.

You notice that they didn't cross over your axe-legs.  Perhaps they're no longer considered truly a part of your body?

+1 Strength (That should make it easier to move in my armour right?)

Exit to the East over the pit and into the spiek room if confronted, do actions!

Yep, especially since you now have +1 there.

In any case, no one bugs you, so RANDOM WORD TIME IT IS.

[Pot:2+1]  You get a shimmering blurry image.  Uh... it's a pole or something, with something on the end.

Also actions!

Almost missed you over lack of bold.

Well, I'm looking at your action, and since nothing comes out of the cavern, it looks like you're not doing anything.

Unhoteptio Waherro Maxiact Saketoreno Ristreabod Fangshm Navat Loodo Jambogr

You say words until your mouth gets sore.

[Pot:6-1]  A magical fog appears and floats above your right shoulder.  It falls into it and fades from view, but you can tell it's still there.

Quote from: Players
Mastacheese:  Cromwell - North side, Magma Room  (Right arm glow, fullbody ley lines) {Legs are bronze axes, left arm is crippled}
BFEL:  Terence - Center, Grand Room
Draco1234:  Danath - In the Pool, Cavern  (1/4 Pool, Bronze form) (2)
Nahere: Nahere - Center, Spike Room (Steel body)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - Center, Cavern (2) {Nose is broken}
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Cavern  {On ground, right upper leg is broken}
DaveTheGrave: Dave - West entrance, Bottomless Pit  (Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates  (Helmet not worn),  Force-light steel spear]  {Cracked skull}  (10)
Sarzael:  Alish - North entrance, Magma Room  (Body is arcane energy) [Wand]
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1331 on: August 25, 2013, 09:48:24 am »

Actions.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: August 25, 2013, 09:49:39 am »

Damn, it seems I wasn't clear with my actions :( sorry about that.

anyway, actions!

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: August 25, 2013, 10:03:10 am »

PM

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: August 25, 2013, 10:09:37 am »

(Oh yeah, its about to get real!)

Think for a moment before doing some actions!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 198