Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378258 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Urist Lamkalallibash]
« Reply #2085 on: September 22, 2013, 09:47:06 pm »

((Hm, I need a bit of Potency...well, there's someone right there...))

"Zounds! A villain is attacking the good dwarf! Fear not, for SCIENCE MAN is here to save the day!"

Run towards Carlos, shouting something about justice and science. Point to Punch Carlos. Like a superhero! Whose powers have been temporarily disabled!
Heroic speech. Also, dodge flying goblins.

"Enur Anneel Myxidia Olitylari! Pumat Oyestmesit!"

((I'm not against science by any means. I'm going to practice some whenever I can. But I think that maybe altering the space-time continuum is too much. I'll pass on that))
((Mayhaps the apparent paradox of a repulsive blackhole would be resolved by demonstrating that a spacial repulsion by a blackhole can only be attained by it causing you to move back in time. So you would create a time machine. :) I like relativity, and that's the closest I could come up with in terms of a relativistic explanation of a repulsive black hole. ))
((You're assuming that Myxidia is "Black-Hole". I'm guessing that it is, instead, an attractive force. But let's find out!))
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:28:25 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: September 22, 2013, 10:03:10 pm »

"Arcane... hover-hammer. Huh"
*Swing it around some to get a feel for it*
"...Huh."
"We say we do these things for SCIENCE, but geez... this is the Pit where 'science' has DIED."
 :D
"AND IT IS GLORIOUS!"

"SCIENCE UP!"

(( This. Is. Awesome. Dwarven incursion, discussion about the MEANING of a 'singularity', with constant up-close observation ;), Hawking's Nightmare, much more but all with a hint of cryptographic fun. Awesome. ))
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: September 23, 2013, 02:26:20 am »

((That's what I was hoping that word did.))
Stomp on the ice, then if it doesn't break say Fioltrin Josionp Pioncale.
Fioltrin almost certainly means durable/strong.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:28:19 am by Vakothu »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: September 23, 2013, 02:28:37 am »

((Launch goblin at dwarf, yay or nay?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: September 23, 2013, 02:34:06 am »

((Make it an iron goblin, and yes.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: September 23, 2013, 02:41:30 am »

((Alrighty then, ill give it until i get home for the others to vote then ill get to working on how to do it without angering him, well not directing his anger at me anyway...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: September 23, 2013, 04:27:04 am »

((Make it an iron goblin, and yes.))
((Make it a second yes, and I wonder how many words for goblin dwarfs have.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: September 23, 2013, 04:58:25 am »

((Probably quite a few, all of them derogatory.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: September 23, 2013, 05:44:06 am »

((I don't know if you realized this, but I'M TAKING A GIANT INTELLIGENT ARCANE-DRAGON to Urist. I think that you all should run))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: September 23, 2013, 06:18:26 am »

((hey GWG could you do me a favor and punch my glass lump, i wanna see if my spell mad big glass or enhanced (bulletproof) glass but my arcane hands would just explode it if i tried touching it.))

((I don't know if you realized this, but I'M TAKING A GIANT INTELLIGENT ARCANE-DRAGON to Urist. I think that you all should run))
((yay dragons... wait can it fit through doors?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: September 23, 2013, 06:24:10 am »

((right... arcane dragon...  missed that key word...
i think im just gonna scoot around to the magma room once i finish casting goblins about.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: September 23, 2013, 06:27:11 am »

((Magma room has plastic aliens that cast magic. There is no safe place anymore))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: September 23, 2013, 06:36:16 am »

((plastic aliens, they cant kill me via physical contact and chances are i can just say "big/enhance arcane cone-blast" then keep walking.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: September 23, 2013, 06:38:07 am »

((Yeah, but do you want to risk yourself doing that?))
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 198