Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378262 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [The Final-er Battle]
« Reply #2925 on: June 05, 2014, 08:21:19 pm »

I am okay with that if he is.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: June 06, 2014, 02:21:41 am »

I'm IN.

The Science Conglomerate will be pleased to rend the souls from your once-able bodies! ;D

Will you be giving us a dramatic turn before we are supposed to be preparing? (Other than the other one you just gave us)

Regardless: PREP TURN! LETS GET THIS PARTAY STARTED YEA!

((My body is ready. He he he))
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: June 06, 2014, 09:07:56 pm »

Maybe.  I'm limited PC access this weekend, so I might not have the time.  I'll at least give you a cool fight start post.

If you want to go ahead and send your pre-turn turn, go ahead.  Just waiting to hear from Tsuchigumo and if Tavik would rather take the existing character or start fresh as his.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: June 07, 2014, 01:54:32 am »

I'd like to start as my character.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: June 07, 2014, 09:58:00 pm »

Okies.  Feel free to send a pre-turn turn.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: June 08, 2014, 06:32:41 am »

Josionp Lodr
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:10:46 am by Tavik Toth »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: June 10, 2014, 10:17:50 am »

Still haven't heard from Tsuchigumo, but in the interest of getting this over with...

Each of you suddenly appears in your own room.  There are no doors or windows, but the ceiling glows with enough light to see.  Your injuries have healed a bit, though missing limbs and odd forms are still as they were.  A voice echos from nowhere.

"One minute until start.  Be ready!"

With the exception of Mark.  He appears back in his home, but with a new presence in the room.

Ustrint Aion Jupedem Bulg

There's an odd bag in his room.  Inside the bag is an oddly-glowing very large ingot of gold.  It appears to be suffused with some sort of energy.  He swears that this ingot is regarding him, somehow.  Attempts to communicate with it fail.  Mark gets an inkling that this bag is specially designed to hold its contents, and touching it may be dangerous.

It'd probably sell for a hell of a lot to the right person, at least.  Too bad it's too heavy for him to lift.

I have a pre-turn from everyone except TCM and Tomcost.  Last chance for Tsuchigumo to show.

Actually...

Josionp Lodr

You have one pool.  I'll let you fix that if you'd like.  I have this as your sheet currently.

Quote from: Players
Unholy_Pariah:  Outcast Wizard - Somewhere (3 Pool, Body is big and arcane) {Left leg is badly injured, especially the knee; cannot stand on it, Right leg gone} (5)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - Somewhere (6 Pool, Body is arcane field over steel core) [Arcane hoverhammer, Arcane Helmet, Wand, Arcane Great Crossbow "Compensation Launcher"] (6)
Killerhellhound: Mark Sheperd - East edge, Grand Room (1 Pool)  {A bit burned, right hand has three fused fingers}
TCM: Zubaz - Somewhere (0 Pool)
Tomcost: Jabon -  Somewhere (6 Pool, Body is solid force) [Force-Crystal Hulk Hands] (22)
Vakothu: Azilain - South Exit, Cavern (Is a jock strap)
Tsuchigumo550: Derya Shirazi - Somewhere (3 Pool) [Steel Arm Floaties, Silver Mobile Cover Pants]
Tavik Toth: Merkan Lore - Somewhere (1 Pool) 

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: June 10, 2014, 11:49:16 am »

Pre-turn? Get buff or something.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: June 15, 2014, 11:44:04 am »

Josionp Lodr

You have one pool.  I'll let you fix that if you'd like.  I have this as your sheet currently.

Quote from: Players
Unholy_Pariah:  Outcast Wizard - Somewhere (3 Pool, Body is big and arcane) {Left leg is badly injured, especially the knee; cannot stand on it, Right leg gone} (5)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - Somewhere (6 Pool, Body is arcane field over steel core) [Arcane hoverhammer, Arcane Helmet, Wand, Arcane Great Crossbow "Compensation Launcher"] (6)
Killerhellhound: Mark Sheperd - East edge, Grand Room (1 Pool)  {A bit burned, right hand has three fused fingers}
TCM: Zubaz - Somewhere (0 Pool)
Tomcost: Jabon -  Somewhere (6 Pool, Body is solid force) [Force-Crystal Hulk Hands] (22)
Vakothu: Azilain - South Exit, Cavern (Is a jock strap)
Tsuchigumo550: Derya Shirazi - Somewhere (3 Pool) [Steel Arm Floaties, Silver Mobile Cover Pants]
Tavik Toth: Merkan Lore - Somewhere (1 Pool) 

What do you mean fix it?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 12:17:06 pm by Tavik Toth »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: June 15, 2014, 11:45:48 am »

I just removed another giant insult-ridden argument between GWG and somebody.  This despite at least seven warnings and a few mutes for this very infraction.  I'm tired of cleaning up after GWG, so GWG has been banned.  Please adjust your games as necessary.
Posted in case he's in this.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: June 15, 2014, 12:46:40 pm »

Eep. I didn't notice I was still in!

Abcolosan Duablam Haer!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: June 16, 2014, 10:01:52 am »

What do you mean fix it?

You're trying to cast a two-pool spell when you have one pool.  By "fix it" I meant you had the option to either change your sheet (since it had been a while since you posted it) or change it to something one-word.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: June 16, 2014, 10:11:07 am »

Edited profile.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: July 17, 2014, 07:32:27 am »

I could be mistaken, but it appears that the final battle, the last-and-fast one designed to end this game... is taking as long as the game originally was :P
Short-story-shorter:.. Hello? Anyone here?
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: July 17, 2014, 08:12:08 am »

Im still here if toaster is.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198