Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12350 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2013, 10:07:37 pm »

(Back)

Boulder, Colorado

Steve decides to depart the house and walks out the door, signaling Zombess to follow him. Zombess moans for brains, before complying. (?) Outside, there doesn't seem to be much around, besides a few other zombies.

Brian shambles towards the guys with flamethrowers. (2) However, he only makes it a few feet before stopping behind a parked car. (6) Brian hears a yell, (5) and then something small and round lands near him. Then the thing explodes, blowing Brian against the car, and causing him to lose his left arm.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle (6) successfully puts on the prosthetic. Now he just has to stand up.

Wehrner (1-2) smashes the armor into his chest a couple of times before realizing that won't work. Then the armor explodes. (6) A chunk of the armor smashes into Wehrner's brain and kills him. (2) The zombie formerly known as Wehrner is dead, again.

Moscow, Russia

Boris continues to lap up the beer. (3) He feels the beer enter his stomach, but then realizes that since he's technically dead, his stomach probably doesn't work anymore. The three men pull out another bottle of beer, but instead of giving it to Boris, they place it in front of another zombie. (1) The zombie ignores the beer and attempts to bite the arm of the scientist, (3) but the scientist draws his arm back after dropping the beer in the cage. (1) The zombie kicks the beer out of the cage, clearly uninterested.
(?) The three men return to the cage Boris is in. One departs and comes back in holding a bottle of wine and a wineglass, a bottle of some sort of American whiskey, and most importantly, vodka.

The black goo zombie formerly known as Mishka (pick a color) woke up to see a white goo covered zombie with bright orange eyes staring at it. "Welcome to a New Age"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:10:06 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2013, 10:09:34 pm »

Kyle claps in excitement and then tries to get up.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2013, 10:48:07 pm »

Attempt to get the zombies to horde up with me.  Move on regardless.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2013, 02:02:56 am »

"<VODKA!>" Boris says, pointing at the bottle. This is rather dire, he thinks. It was only beer he just drank, you know, but still. One would expect at least a tiny buzz.

Indicate bottle of vodka, lie down on my back with my head oriented toward the scientists, open my mouth and point toward it.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2013, 04:35:28 am »

What the heck was that armour made of?
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2013, 09:59:15 am »

What the heck was that armour made of?
Kevlar or something, but you set off the grenades it was holding while attempting to put it on.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2013, 11:18:05 pm »

Waiting on Hapah and BFEL
Sigtext

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2013, 12:14:15 am »

IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND. CHARGE!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2013, 10:18:33 pm »

((Maroon isn't taken is it?)) "Who are you? Where is my commanding officer? I was cleaning the Latrine and then suddenly everything went dark...I think I blacked out

Start jabbering, fail to notice that a zombie is talking to me.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2013, 05:02:22 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Steve decides to recruit his own zombie mob. (4) He moans the word "Brains" towards the zombies who instantly perk up and start to follow him expectantly. (4) Steve hobbles down the road of the suburb, with Zombess and the other 3 zombies following. (?) The roadway is pretty peaceful and deserted, the only noise is the sound of birds and the wind in the trees.

Brian charges towards the guys with flamethrowers as fast as he can. (5) The flamethrower wielders calmly fire away. (6) Brian is completely covered in flames, but he isn't dead again yet, but he realizes death will be soon if he doesn't extinguish himself. (1) Brian trips and falls flat on the ground. (5) This action extinguishes the flames that were burning him.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle attempts to stand up. (3) He gets in a slightly better sitting position.

Moscow, Russia

Boris (2-2) moans the word brains and the scientists nervously back away. Boris than attempts a non-verbal cue and (5) thinks he succeeded admirably. The scientist holding the drinks (6) pours all three drinks into Boris's mouth. (6) Boris coughs slightly as the mix of the three drinks tastes bad, but the taste of vodka soon overpowers the other tastes. (?) The door opens and the irate military man shows up again, yelling. He and the scientists argue for a while before (?) the scientists stop yelling. The man goes over to one of the other cages and starts executing several of the other zombies with a shotgun, while the scientists turn back to Boris.

Miska starts babbling confusedly. (?) The zombie talking to Miska whispers to someone else "We have a failed Memory Wipe gene! Get the inhibitor!" before turning back to Miska "Yes, you fell and hit your head, but we've brought you to a makeshift hospital. We think you may have a concussion, and we're going to give you an injection for it in a minute."
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2013, 08:55:42 pm »

"No!  Need BRAINS!"

Continue to search for brains.  Get any other zombies found to mob with me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »

Continue getting up.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2013, 10:45:43 pm »

Mishka looks at the man who is talking to her and suddenly gets a feeling that she REALLY shouldn't trust him.

RUNNING TIME!

((This will either auto-fail or I'll be shot and die :P but hey, the idea of a non-wiped zombie sounds awesome to me.
BONUS: Just watched the Thriller video for the first time!))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2013, 11:37:05 pm »

Boris thinks for a moment. What was that thing he heard that weird fellow say? Oh, right.

"<Yafusian Empire?>"

Say that. Be disappointed that buzz not achieved. Try not to get shot to pieces. Look harmless.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2013, 09:26:46 am »

Feast on flamethrower guy ankle.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9