Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 213268 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #960 on: February 11, 2014, 01:12:55 pm »

Thanks for being a Good Mod, Wuba. I hope you have some mighty adventures on the Outside.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: February 11, 2014, 04:39:24 pm »

Goodbye, Wuba.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: February 11, 2014, 04:49:17 pm »

Goodbye, Webadict. A lot of us wouldn't have enjoyed Mafia as we have without you here.
I'm not a member of this game, but I don't really know where else to say bye.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: February 11, 2014, 05:10:54 pm »

Fair thee well our old friend Wuba.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 11, 2014, 06:32:44 pm »

Webadict: I never really knew you all that well, but I know that you're a great guy, who's done a lot of great things. I can hope that you continue to do great things, and have a wonderful life.

Nerjin: I'm still in. I'm pretty sure I sent my action to both of you guys, do you sill have it?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: February 11, 2014, 07:35:45 pm »

Web: I know we barely know each other, but for what it's worth, may your future be filled with happiness wherever life takes you. I wish you the best of luck in whatever is to come.  :)

Nerjin: I'm still in this. I'll send you the PM in a bit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: February 11, 2014, 07:46:16 pm »

It's sad to see Webadict go, even though I haven't been here that long. Good luck with your life, Webadict!

I'm still in, and I'll send my item in a minute.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - FULL - Setting Up...
« Reply #967 on: February 13, 2014, 12:48:31 am »

“Sup bitches! I’m your new sub!” Vectoria announced as she sat on Mr. Badict’s desk causing it to bend inwards. Less due to the thin frame of Vectoria. More to do with the large tome that was sitting on her lap.

I only found out about this today.

oh my god
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: February 13, 2014, 03:30:55 am »

Sorry to interrupt your game, but damn your timing Wubba. I just got back.

You were a great mod and I'll miss that. But really though, I hope life treats you well and I'm happy for you that you're taking this step. I'm sure you'll keep moving forward in life.

If we're ever in Minneapolis, I'll hit you up on Steam so we can meet.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 13, 2014, 11:00:39 am »

Nerjin: I'm still in. I'm pretty sure I sent my action to both of you guys, do you sill have it?

I might. Better safe than sorry, if you resend it I'll count the resent actions before the original [If I can find it]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: February 13, 2014, 07:01:00 pm »

Due to unforseen circumstances Night will be extended for an additional 24 hours. Sorry about that.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - FULL - Setting Up...
« Reply #971 on: February 15, 2014, 11:06:41 am »

“Hello class! What a crazy bunch of snow days huh?” Says Vectoria absently. It appears as if she hasn’t even gone home since last time class was together.

“Beep boop, I am a princess!”

“… Uh huh…” Vectoria says looking up from her giant book for the first time in a few days. “So is everyone here? Role-call time? Eh, fuck it. You all look like you’re here and I’m sure after such a long amount of time not being here you’re eager to get into things. First thing’s first, however, a small story!”

The class collectively groans as Vectoria reads:

Succubi are a demon from the lower planes of hell summoned in order to give unbelievable pleasure to males in exchange for their souls. There are some who claimed they were able to do so and survive. All of them liars. These men had summoned nothing more than vague stories from their minds and used it to trick lesser mages into adoring their power.

In all the history of all the worlds there existed only one man who had every summoned a true succubus and lives.

This man lived in a small town in the north. Though he had often heard of magic rituals he had never truly seen one nor did he have any interest in committing one. His was a simple farmer’s life. He would go to the fields in the morning, tend his crops, then his animals, stop briefly for a meager lunch, and then he would tend to his animals yet again before heading inside to sleep. What his life lacked in excitement it more than made up for in happiness. Though he lived alone he always felt fulfilled. Surely he could move to a larger town and gather more money. But he did not want this. His simple life was more than enough for him.

His life was uprooted by a simple accident. A aspiring mage had walked to his barn to collect some ingredients for a summoning ritual he planned to commit. This was not an unknown occurrence to the farmer. The mages always needed blood or some such from his cows to summon something or another. Normally he would pay them no mind and simply tend his fields. However one of the ingredients, goat semen, caught the farmer’s interest. He didn’t know of any rituals that required this. Deciding to watch for a few moments he asked the blue robed man:

“What is it you’re trying to summon my friend?”

The mage, a young comely fellow, seemed rather embarrassed when he answered “A-A succubus…”

The Farmer did not know exactly what a succubus was. It sounded familiar, as a distant story from his youth, but he did find himself growing more curious as the mage finished his acquisition of ingredients. “Mind doing it here friend? I’ve never seen a summoning. Might be interesting.”

“Uh…” The Mage looked at the farmer as though only now seeing him for who he was “I… Guess. If it floats your boat to watch go right ahead.” And with no further delay the mage began his incantations and circle drawing.

The Farmer watched in amazement as the small circle the Mage had drawn in the dirt became wider and more intricate without any extra work. Truly magic was an amazing thing. However, the circle itself stopped expanding as the Mage poured a vial of cow’s blood into it and called “Now rise my Succubus! Serve my pleasures!”

The Farmer watched for several moments as nothing happened. “Did you do it right?”

“Yes… I… I must have! I read and re-read the ritual a thousand times over! This was supposed to be it! Goat semen, sheep’s wool, and blood! “

“Maybe you should double check the book? I won’t mess with the circle friend. I have chores that need doing. Besides, shouldn’t take too long for you to pop off to that fancy mage school right?”

The mage considered this. Thought the Farmer’s words carried a light hearted mockery he knew the Farmer to be a man of his word. The circle would hold for the few days it would take to travel there and back. “Very well. Please… Farmer… Do not let anyone see this circle or interfere with it. It could end… badly.”

“Alright, alright. You run off now. I’ll keep an eye on the circle.”

With no more exchange the two men parted to their respective tasks. The Farmer tended his fields, then his animals, stopped for a meager lunch, then tended his animals again. This time he noticed the circle glowing brightly. With a sigh the farmer figured he should go find something to cover it up. A small patch of cloth should do nicely. So thinking he went to grab a towel from nearby [for use in cleaning his tools] and cringed as he accidently cut a large gash in his arm that bled heavily for a few moments.

“Damn it!” The Farmer cried in pain as he applied to towel to his arm to staunch the bleeding. He felt a small pull from somewhere within his heart. “No! No no no! I can’t be losing that much!” He cried in panic. Who would look after his farm if he died!? Lifting the cloth the Farmer examined the wound.

Or would have if there had been a wound. “What?”

“The summoning is complete master. I am here for your pleasure.” Came a sultry voice from behind him.

Turning around the Farmer was greeted by one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She had a plain face and a body toned by years of hard work. Though her hair wasn’t lustrous it was cropped short to avoid it tangling into things as the owner worked. The farmer saw this and felt his heart stop. She was everything he wanted in a woman and more. It took him several moments to realize that she had leathery wings like a bat and horns.

“Demon!” The Farmer cried “The mage was summoning a demon!”

“If that’s what you want baby. I’ll look like whatever you want.” The Demon smiled as she glanced down. “What?” She seemed confused at her current form. Why was she so plain. Most men who summoned her wanted impossible breasts and wide hips. Fiery hair and ruby red lipstick. But she looked like a peasant. Why?

“Back to your plane demon! I have no need of you! The mage who summoned you has already left. Go and join him.”

Shaking away her confusion the Demon sighed “Fraid not Farm-boy. I can sense the blood that summoned me. It was you. Your blood went in the circle, I am yours to… ravish.” Though the majority of her speech carried with it the tone of a skilled seductress the last line showed that she was not entirely sure if her current form was actually pleasing.

“I’ll have none of any ravishing demon! If I summoned you it was an accident. I release you!” The Farmer cried aloud. He had seen certain mages dismiss their imps and spirits in a similar fashion. Maybe it’d work for him?

“Nope. Not until I get your soul. I’m stuck here. Let’s just do this.” She began removing her clothes. Far from the revealing leather most summoned her in she was wearing simple, peasant clothes.

“No.” The Farmer said as he put his hand upon her arm to stop her. His heart skipped a beat from touching such a lovely woman.

“What?” No one had ever said no after seeing her. It must be the form.

The Farmer took a deep breath and sighed “I will not take advantage of you like that. I did not mean to summon you. However I will not treat you as a common whore. You are more than welcome to spend the night within my home if you wish. It is my fault you are here away from your home after all apparently. Upon the morrow we can go into town and find a way to release you from this bond.”

The Succubus smiled. So this was the game he wanted to play. She’d had these kinds before. They wanted to act like the bigger man and then claim a ‘reward’ afterwards. Alright, she could play along.

But to her surprise every offer of the ‘reward’ was turned down quickly and politely. The following morning the Farmer tended his fields as the Demon watched, cared for his animals as the Demon watched, shared a meager lunch with the demon, and then tended his fields again. Sadly The Farmer admitted that he wouldn’t be able to do anything to help her that day due to the overwhelming need of his farm. However he promised her that he had done enough that day to allow himself a day away.

The next morning saw the succubus quite frustrated. Two days without claiming his ‘reward’ was a large insult to her. She could show him pleasure beyond anything in the mortal realm and yet he insisted, INSISTED, that they could not. Was she truly a failure as a succubus?

The entire trip to town found her mood improving however as he told her of his life. The amount of simplicity did seem rather relaxing she’d admit. But what surprised her most, and improved her mood, was when he inquired about her own life. She began to tell him about all the various ‘exploits’ she had committed with mortals.

“No not that.”

“What?”

“I don’t wanna hear about men having their way with you. Tell me about you. What do you like? What do you do for fun? What was it like growing up in hell?”

The Succubus was surprised. No one had ever actually wanted to know about her real personal life. They just wanted the sex-demon stereotype. It had been so long that she had to think long and hard about it “Well… I actually want to be promoted into a demon of rage. If I can gather enough souls I might be able to increase my power in the underworld. As for fun… Well I do like my job but… Well um… I like painting.” This was the start of a very long discussion of her life in hell. She was somewhat sad to see the town come into view. But more than that she was surprised by the lack of looks she got. No men drooled over her unnaturally large breasts [which this form lacked] and no women stared with lust. They treated her just like anyone else. They didn’t even seem to notice the wings [though few did. It was a common thing for those who summoned the succubus to not broadcast the fact. Just as her form changed for the summoner, the summoner’s will could shape others perception of her to a degree.]

They arrived at the local mage guild only to find that the farmer’s fear was true. She could not be dismissed until she had taken his soul. The Mage who had intended to be the summoner was quite livid to say the least but said nothing to avoid being expunged from the guild.

“So… How does it work?” The Farmer asked her on their way back to the farm.

“Do you know how sex works?”

“Yes, in theory.”

“Just like that.”

“Oh…”

The following day saw no change in the Farmer’s routine. He tended his crops while talking to the Demon, he tended his animals as he laughed at her jokes, he shared his meager lunch with her and talked of his fears, and he tended his crops while teaching her how to do the same.

Every day for the next year followed suit. He would go about his chores with her pitching in where she could. As they worked together they began to feel a bond. It was a truly wondrous time for the succubus who began to feel as if she wanted to stay with the Farmer forever. Soul or no soul he was the only creature, demon, or man to ever take an interest in her personally. On the one year anniversary of their meeting the routine changed slightly.

“Ma’am.” The Farmer was shaking her awake gently. This was the first divergence of the day as he usually let her sleep as long as she wanted.

“Yes Farmer?” She asked straightening her clothes.

“I want you to come outside with me for a moment.”

The two walked outside to find a small painting canvas and several simple paints sitting there. Curious she looked to the Farmer for an explanation.

“You’ve uh…” he stated blushing heavily “Mentioned early on that you um… liked to paint. I… Saved up some money and got you this. So you can do something other than um… Be bored helping me.”

She didn’t know what to say to that so she simply kissed his cheek gently “Thank you very much Farmer.”

“No problem Ma’am.”

Several more years passed as the Farmer’s existence stayed the same. He would tend the crops while she painted him, he would tend the animals as she painted him, he would share a decent lunch with her while admiring her paintings which numbered higher each day, and finally they would both tend to the crops again.

The man found that for all the sameness his life had it was infinitely better with her presence. Finally one day he said to her “I want to marry you.”

Her eyes bulged as she sputtered out “Wh-why?”

“You’re a hard working woman and… I just feel way closer to you than I ever have a mortal woman.”

She nearly smiled but felt an overwhelming sense of dread “I cannot.”

“Oh… You… Don’t feel the same…” The Farmer said trying to keep the tears from his voice. He had always thought she had loved him back but…

“No! I do! I do! It’s just… We can’t marry. I’m a demon. Marriage is a holy institution. I can literally not marry you.”

“But you would if you could?”

“Oh yes! Yes! I wish more than anything that I could!” She said assuringly.

Standing up he walked across the table and kissed her upon the lips before he said “Well that’s good enough for me. We need to tend the crops again. Wish to help?”

Years drifted by as minutes did for the Farmer. His hair grew grey and his eye-sight dimmed. But always beside him was the Demon. Their love endured seasons, and years, and decades. Not once did the Farmer ever try to complete the contract between them. But neither did the Succubus. They enjoyed their life together simply as they always did. She would tend the crops as he feebly tried to help, she would tend the animals as he fought the urge to sleep, she would feed him what he was capable of eating, and in the evening she would tuck him into bed before she tended the crops again.

Soon the man was upon his death bed with only her at his side. Through all the years his friends had either left the town or died. She was his only remaining link in this world.

“What happens when I am gone?” The man wheezed.

“I don’t know. The Heavens or the Hells. I wouldn’t know.”

The man laughed “I feel like I’m hoping for the wrong one. Most want heaven. But without you there it would be worse than the deepest pit of hell. Tell me… Will I see you there?”

The succubus fought back her tears “No… Despite being with me all this time you… You’re bound for the heavens.”

“Damn…” The man turned away from her for a moment before he had an idea “We never finished the ritual did we?”

“What are you-?”

“If we make love… My soul will go to hell… With you.”

“No…” She said in shock. She couldn’t believe he would try such a thing.

“We can do that right? I would go to hell. Copulation with a demon must be vile enough to get me sen-“

“I won’t let you!” She cried out, her eyes full of tears “You were nothing but good! You’ll find someone else in heaven.”

The Man inhaled “Without you there… It will be eternal torment.” And that breath was his last.

She sat by the body for several days silently. Apparently her “master’s” death did not release her from the contract. So she picked up where he had left off. She tended the crops while crying for her lost love, she tended the animals and bemoaned her fate, she ate a meager lunch and saved some for her lover though he would never share it with her, and finally she tended the crops before crying herself to sleep.

She continued on this tribute to the only man she ever loved for several years before she was visited in the night by a holy spirit.

“What do you want angel?” She asked wiping tears away from her eyes.

“You will address me as Vita Fons, The Eternal Fountain. I am here on the request of your late lover.”

“What do you mean?”

“He wishes to see you.”

“Am… Am I able?” She asked. She knew the forces of heaven would not often allow demons into their midst though it was not unheard of.

“He has requested it non-stop since the day he died. Come, I will be your escort.”

It is not agreed upon at this point what happened next. Some say that the Succubus was forced to return to Earth and tended the farm faithfully ever after once her visit with The Farmer was concluded. Others say that she was able to visit him once a day. Others still say that the power of their love was so strong that she ascended her demonic heritage and joined the pantheon of angels and spent eternity with the man she loved.  What is agreed upon is that through the rest of eternity both The Farmer and The Succubus’ love never faltered, never swayed, and they still love each other to this day.

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz -
Hapah -
HissihnWalnuts -
(Extend Used) Leafsnail -
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy -
(Extend Used) RangerCado -
TheDarkStar -
(Extend Used) Tiruin -
Toaster -

Not Voting - Everyone!

Day 2 has started! Day 2 will end on: Wednesday 19th, 2014 at 5pm
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:56:32 pm by Nerjin »

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: February 15, 2014, 02:52:03 pm »

After a long and rambling tale that I skipped reading a great narrative by Vectoria, let's keep playing.

Also, it been four days short of a MONTH to get here.

A few things: First, why is NQT's name still in the vote list? Second, who was checking RangerCado last night and what was their read? Third, why did no one die? Either the kill target was protected or there is no scumkill in this game.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: February 15, 2014, 03:00:43 pm »

First, why is NQT's name still in the vote list?

It's not.I made a mistake.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: February 15, 2014, 08:48:31 pm »

After a long and rambling tale that I skipped reading a great narrative by Vectoria, let's keep playing.

Also, it been four days short of a MONTH to get here.

A few things: First, why is NQT's name still in the vote list? Second, who was checking RangerCado last night and what was their read? Third, why did no one die? Either the kill target was protected or there is no scumkill in this game.
That was me, while it did say that they were a meteor summoner (and evil), it also said that I already knew that...
...So not really sure if that was an actual part of my ability or just flavor text, because they admitted to it already in the thread.
Dang it. I'll need to actually inspect someone who hasn't claimed anything to know for sure, now. God dang it. fuggin' flavor texts.

And yeah, no deaths, so that's... good? At least not evil? (please don't anyone start that argument again.)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 112