Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 46479 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll ta destroy DMK n' tha GM - The Hunt is at hand
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2014, 08:08:50 pm »

waiting for my current action to go off as well.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Roll ta destroy DMK n' tha GM - He cheats and writes walls of text
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2014, 09:02:26 pm »

Point out that I do have a god so me being a heretic is kind of dumb.
(He/She/It may consider you a heretic if they believe in different god/s.)
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2014, 09:07:44 pm »

But I can prove my god is real. Can they say the same?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2014, 12:33:12 am »

[6] k̛̟̱̤̥̪̰͍̥̖ͫ̽̃ͥͥͯͯͪ̅̌̆ͥͧ̑ͅn̡̢̦̤͈̤̝̦͎̦̲̬͓̦̱̉̑͋ͨ͜͠ͅo͂̃̿̓̿̂ͬ̔͘͞҉̸͍̞̱͉̮̮̗̱̥̭̤͓̙͖ͅc̡̩̞̘̟̞͈̻̰̞̞̣̅ͬ͌̾̈́ͥ̌̀̉͒́̀ͭ̀̚͞ͅk̡ͧ̎̈́̒̅̅͏̦̰̙̩d̵ͥ̅̊̈ͤ̆̄̇̇ͭ̉̄̂ͥͬ̎͑͐ͬ́͢҉̟̰͇̦̜̞̩̫̤̦̟̯̭̮̞̖̫́o̶͉̱̥͍̮̖̺̮̤̥͕̤̙̳̲̤̗̫ͯ̈́̈ͦͣ͊̾ͦ̓̓̏ͭ̅̂͐ͣͯ̊́w̡ͧ͑͒͋͌̎̓̈̈́ͧͮ̿̎ͩ̔ͨͥ͡҉҉̘̥͕͉͚̟̟̰̘͍ͅn̍ͤ͛ͦ̓̅̉̂̾̑̐͐̅̅͛҉̡̯̤̞̼̰̜̠̗̻͈̗̟̖̘̭̀͡ͅ

оͯͮ̍ͦͭͧ̎ͦ̉ͣ҉̴̷͕̼͔̳̯͚͖̱̣̜͈͖̞̹̺̺͓͜͡о̴̡̞͚͚̝̙̤̲͚͊ͯ̆͆̔͌ͦ͌̾́̚̕͞л̨̝̦̫̗̱̩̦̼̘̠͚̗̂̋ͣ̔̈́̉͑͊̎̋̒͟͞ͅо͇̤̝̻͎̥͔͚̯̬͇̹͖̞͐̌̿͐̅̒̈͂ͣ́͘͢д̴̧̪̰̞̣͍̬̗̳̖̂̽ͦͥ̓̃ͣͯ͛͑͗ͫ̌̎̓̋͂͟щ̴̼͍͚̙̩̰͔̝͉̺̘̹̺̑ͥͯͤ̐ͧͧ͌̽ͬ̄́́̌́ͅͅщ̢͉̝͓̖̣͉̪̾̒̃ͮͧ̽̓̐̕ы̵̡̳̪̲̣̩̙̬̐̑́ͨ̓̾ͩ̐ͭ̐ͣ̾̀̕ш̷̨͔̻̙͕̩̝̆ͥ̂ͤ͢в̶̴̨̳̩͓͇͕̫̘ͮ̅̆ͨ̑͊̒ͫͧ̉͊̉̕͜р̴̸̺̼̬̩͔̗ͤ̈͑̆͒͌͑в̴̛͙͈̘̺̙̦͙̹͕̘̹ͣ̄̇͊̇̆̔̈ͬ̈́̂͂ͦ̃͌͌́̚̚щ̷̧͛͗́̽̔͒̓ͫ͌ͧ̓͂̓̎ͣͧ́̋̚̕͏̮̖͙̻̦г̀ͦ͑̐͒ͭ̀̾ͣ̑̍̒͛̂̓͊͠͏̰̹̤̘̰̭̱̰͙͙̩͉̞̙́͘р̶̧̧̖̠̻͔̝̎̊ͨ̏̆̄̿̊͛͢в̶̪̩̘̣̰̪̳̏̔ͧͮ̇́͠в̡̭͖̦̲̣͔̝̙͋̏ͤ͂̑͆̍͋̔ͧ͆̒̋͢͢͜о̵͔̺̱͇̗̥̟̖̌ͧͥ̉̑ͣ̕͝т̵̰͕͚͕͎̙̔ͪ̉̿̋ͮ̔ͨ̆̎ͨ̃ͪ̐͛̓̏̕д̨͖͓͍͖̘̝̪̤̦̘̻̥̫̪̖̪͚̅ͨ̍̄̊̐̃̂ͦͮ̍̏͗̕ͅц̵̡̡̫̹̘̮͉̦̥̖̣ͯ́ͫͤͪ̈ͥͤ͌ͦ͗ͬ̑̄͞ͅ

̧̯̲̫̲͕͍̃̑̽ͧͧ͢͡л̵̵̝͕̞̟͎̺̩͚̖͎̻̠̞̦̭ͯ̏̓ͤ́͝р̴̧͚͕̳͇̠̞̞̯͑̈́͑ͨͫ̄ͧ̔̓̑͒̿͊ͩ̆͑́́̚͡ӹ͖̩͍̮̯̥͉̲̙̣̭̪̈́̋̃̀ͥ̽ͦ̑ͦ̋̃̃̔̚͟͝ͅвͬ̿ͬ̒̉̒̎̿ͭ̃̊͑̓҉͔͇͍͖̝͘о̵̜̦̝̫͓̙̞̱̗̜̘͐ͮͩͫͭͧ͋̍̀͢͝ͅч̵̢͓̻͕̻͖ͬ͂̾͋ͪͮ͗͌̽͢͠лͥ́̓̾̑ͤ̇̏͑̽̔͏͏̞̦͙̬͖̫̥̤͕̲̘̝̯д̵̢̹͈͎͇̲͎̰̗̣͈̪͛͋ͣ̽ͯ̈́ͦ̊͐́ͦ́̎̐̒͋̎̀о͆̄̓͒̍͏̷͞͏̻͈͎̭̰̖̲͍͓̺͉̠̜̹̹̻̟ͅо̷̧̢͌̆̔̏͋̔ͥ̔̏̐͒̽ͥͦ͝҉̬̩̲͍̝͔͔͔͎͙͔̗̩̣о̧̮̺̭̜̮͕̹̗͓̲̼̣ͤ̑ͣ̋ͮ̍͌ͣͬ͐ͧ̉ͤ͆́̕͢ͅо̸̧̛͇̮̫̗̺͙̝͔͓͔̤̤̙̐̇̌ͮ̔̑͐̈ͫͥ͒̽̓̕ͅо̨̢̢̡͎̪͈̹͚͇ͪ̏ͥ̌̔ͭ̿ͫ̈́̓̇̂͌͗͆̐̾̔͞о̏͑̂ͫͯ͐̐ͣͣ͌̽̓͗ͪͭ͛͋̏̐͟͠҉̧̣̱̻͓͓̖̻̥͟о̵̛̜̼̙̥̰͖̻͙͇̹͉͎̰͚̬̩̲͎̀͐ͩͯ́̇ͬ͒ͯ̄ͧ͝͝о̡̧̘̪̝̘͕̲̪̹͕̘̺̺̓̋̃ͩ̈͗ͤ̚͝͞оͧ̊̋̋ͩ͏̛͕̪̳̩̤͟͢о̶̟̥͚͉̺̪̝̮͛̿͌̓̂̅ͦ́͛̆̃ͤ̊̏͌ͤͯ͞ͅо̵̨̮͖̱̞̣͓̞ͫͧͨ͗ͬ̑ͮ̂̂̈ͣ̀̕͟о̸̶̧̫̗̻̮̼͍̥͍͆͗̋ͫ́ͮ͗̔о̜͎̜̖͉̹̺̲̱͇̜̘͈̙̎̌̿͊͆ͬͥͭ̉ͯ̈̅̀̕͟͠о̷̨̻͈̰͕͎̠̘̱̭ͬ̓̔ͧ͛ͪ̆ͥ̾̊̾ͣо̦̥̰͔̝̩̱͗́͑ͬ̓̌ͮͮ̓̆́ͨ̉͢͜о̷̸̝̤̞̘̗̳͙̲̭̪͍ͪ̓͋͗̔ͤ̂́̂ͧͪ͌͑̌͋͢ͅо̴̶̛̭̼̹͎̩͚̯̟ͮ͆͒͗͑̋̂̋̃́̑͆̂͗

̢͋͊ͪͥͥͥͯ̈ͯ̑̍͂̌͋̀ͣͦͧ̐͠͏̴̘̯̺͕о̴̯͇͕̘̫̠͕̮̳̼̲̺͛̍ͤ͌̈̊ͬ͋̒ͭ̎ͯͯ̽̀̚͝͠ͅͅо̇͋̏͒͂́҉͚͔̼̭̯̤̳͙͎̖̩͚͉̰о̑ͯ̆ͩͪ͛̑̌̎͆̈͆̚͏̸̯̦̰̭͖̥̮̻̮͎̼д̪̖̠̞͒ͦ͗͗ͥ͂̒ͬ̎͐̌͘͞ͅы̢̰͙͈̟̭̩̮̲̼̭̙̙͉̦͎̤̗̐͋̒̌͢ͅвͬ̈ͨ̈͂͛ͮ̄ͪ̔͢͢҉̤̯̭̼̹̞͉̖̲̯̞ͅо̸̢͕̰͙̪̞̮̜͚͖̖̻̟̱̒̔͑͆̇ͯ̉͑ͮ͘в̢̛͖͈̙̫̭̥̱̭̳̖̖̄̀͑̊̑̏́͊̾̋ͯͩ̉̍ͭ̓̈́̀̚̚̕͝р̢̛͙̺̭̝͖̱̞͍͚͖͓͚͖͚͕̳͇͋͐̋̔̍̈̅ͩы̵͕̗̰̹̗̼ͫ̎̊̓̅̍̆ͯ͐ͦ̈́̚̕͜͜͞ͅд̴̡̮̞͚̳̱̉͊̍̋̎ͪ͒̒͂͑̕͘ш̢̫͇̺̘ͥ̇̏͑̂̄͗̀͟ͅо̷͌̋ͩ͆́̈́͒͜҉̢҉͔̫̭̫̫̪͈̹̭̤̫̤̟̖уͭ͛̈́͛̀͡҉̻̪̜͚̼͜͠д̶̵̛͉̜̹̘̲͉̘̮͕̻̼͙̫̣ͤ̊̿͛̅̄̕͟ͅл̛̱̯̗͈͈͇̥̻̲͔̦̗͇̳̹͈̓͑͛͐͌͌̍̇͋ͩ̀͋͋͛̀̚͞͠о̵̛̱̩͉̱͙̳̼̥̜̲̖͖̗͐̿̃̄̿͐̉̈͑́̽͋ͬ̄́͜вͨ̔ͬͯ̎҉͎̞̙͈͇̗̥̹̤̞̠̜͟ы̶̰̱͚̣̖̭̠̪̣ͪ͗̂ͮ͛͊́ͩ͐͑̈́ͬ̀в̴̨ͪ̑͌ͥ̀͐̈̀ͦͩ̃̿̽̑̋̋̾̽҉̬̺̳̠̲̯̠͎̼̞̳̥̳̘̞͈͍̙ͅд̴̻̱̪̭̮͕͉̜̝͕̥̰̥̩̾̓͆̌͑̔̕͟͢͠ͅл̴̵̥̥͉̜̙͓̘͖̞̬̼̱̪̄̉̉̔ͪ̇͑ͫ̄̀͛̐͆ͣͮͥ͒ͫͅо̊̑ͥ́ͦ̇͑͋̄̓͞҉͍̭͖̤̗̪̗͢о̶̧͍̙̤̺̫͚̖̠̺͍̫ͧ̃̐ͯ̍̽͌̍̂ͦ̈́̿ͫ̎͗̀ͨͬо̧̢͚̰̣̝̗͍͊̾̏̎̓̆ͣͩͩ̽ͥ̌ͯ͆̽̉̕̕ͅ ̡͍̦̯̫̦̘ͩͪ̈́̅͠Б̶̛͉̻̪̞̫̙̂͆̽͂͐̓̈ͯ̚͘͢͞л̸̒̍ͮͨͪ̅̐ͣ̆ͧ͝҉̗̥̼̭̦͇̗̱̘͉̗̰̣̬̹ͅя̸̵ͯͥ͛̒͑̀ͮ͆҉̴̻̘̩͇͈х̶̴͕̤͓͇̻͍̼̤͚͉͚̠̭̆̓̾̅͜ͅа̢̥̞̫͎͇̬̺͚̙̦̘͓͇̣̦͔̠̔̈̀ͮ̑̐ͨͣ̐̑̀̇̃̚͢͡͞͠

̵̗̠͕̮̰͔͖̮̟̼̦̼̘̭̣̑̐͐ͩ́͆͒ͯ̂ͬ͜ͅ-̸̷̛̗̻̪̰̟̃ͫͫ̏͛̂ͥ́̑̅̃̿ͤ̆ͤͬ͜м̶̆̃̾͐͐ͮ҉͉͔̠͇͎̗̼͚̣͈͘ӱ̵̷̵̨̪̖̻̼͖̟̻͎͎̲̖̤̬̬́̉ͩ͑ͤ͗͂͒х̉̆̓ͤ̽͐ͯ͊́̚͏̷̭̠̣̩͚̘̻̳̣̺͙̣̼̭̞͝а̷̤̭̳̦̔̾̀̚͡ͅͅ,̤̺͇̘̝̫̬͉̯͓̙̙̩̩̥̼͈ͭ̀̔ͯͣͮ̅̆ͥ́̚͠͡ ̡̡̬̺͙̙͎̠͔̜̘̿̓͗̈ͫ̅ͦ̍̄̚к̢̌ͣ̄̔̂ͦͤͯ̓͒̀̅͋͒̋ͭ́̚͡҉̢̤͉̻̗͓̠̘̫̲͔͉̼̪̟̥а̸̨ͥ̊̈́ͮ͋͐ͩ̈̓҉̖̱̰̫̰̙͈͉͓͙̝͚͍̜к̢̛̫̥̤̭̭̀ͮ̃́̄̅̿̽͑̈̓̌͛̈́͊́͢ ̶̷̦̝̰̤̤ͩ̆̂̏̔̚͢͢͠ж͔̤͖͚͚̪̭͍̻̼͈̌̾̆ͥͧ̓̑̾ͬ̐ͬͤ̄̈̄̈́ͣ̈́̐̕͠ͅё̛̹̦̫̳̫̼̥͎͈̪̦̠͙͖͔͎͗̄̇̀ ̡̂́̌̃͆͐ͮ҉͡͏̟̙͔̫̘̹͙̗̠̼͖͉с̷̫̬̤̺͓̟̓̇̍̉͂̽̊̊ͪ̂̂̏̃ͣ̐ͬͤ́͡͝ͅп̨̣̼̯̰ͯ͊̈̏ͬ̅́ͩ͋́͡а̴̡͚̻̟̳̪́̇̀̏͘т̷̨̖͍̤̫̥̞̣̯̣̻ͫͫͭ̌ͫͣ̒̔ͣ̑͗ͮ̊ͥͣ̍̀̚̚ь̢̥̳̦͉͎̱͂̋͂̊ͨ͐̑͒ͭ̚͜͞ ͛͌ͨ̓̀ͩͤ̑ͤͭͦ͏̴̧̖̤̖̣̬̹̣̻̰̪͙͞о̐̈̓̏̑̄̑̃҉͏̨͘͏͍̝̝̼͉̲̝х̲̝̺̺̯̰̗̺͓̮̰͕̏́̽͛̂ͬ̓͂̉͐͢͞о̵̟̬̪̺͎̻͎̪̣̝̞̤̪͑ͦ͆̂͢͜ͅт͒̓̇ͣ̂͘͏̝̻̻̘а̵̧̺̘̻̺̱̼̹̫̹̔ͨ̅̏͐ͧ̿̓̆̔͂̔̒̌͛̀̕.̸̰̘͇̳͇̟̪͇̳̟̩̫͕͕ͯ̄̈̾͟ͅͅͅ ̟̮̪̼̯̭͔͍̣̟̱͈̹̞̳͕̻͒̐ͣͬ͑́̍̏ͫ̀ͯͧ̾̃ͬ͒ͨ͗͟О̡͎̲̱̭͈͔͖̣̣͇͓ͨͯ̔̂̔̒ͯ͒ͤ̃ͣ̄̅ͤͣͯ͑̎̑͟с̢͉͍͖͉̬͍̗͈̮̠ͨ̍̅̌͑̽̓ͦт̸͍͚̰̣͓̝͙̞ͪ̿͑̑̏ͨ̀͗̓а̴̵̧̡̹̗̺̻̝̝͖̻̣̾ͣ̒ͪ͆͆ͭͦ̓͋͡т̴̸̃̄̓ͦ́ͨ͂̚͏̼͇̱̪̗̭̖̯͘о̴̷̵̨̮̣̻̣͔͍͖̻͚̥͍̩̼͕̳̾̓ͭ̓́͊̀̈́͋͞к̨̛̔̋̄ͥ̔̅ͫͫ͒̐̑͒̔̕҉̠̟̠͎̖̣̬̣̘̗̻̳͖ ̸̵͎͇̩͕̤̺̥̩̣͎̞͓͚͖̪̯̮̺̜ͧ́ͤ̈̂̀̕аͫ͐̒̓ͨ͆̽ͨ͞҉̸̴͇͇͚̗͓͈͕̠͎̟͙͇̲̬̯̹̙͝п̨̢̱͕͖̹̬̩͆͆̓ͨ̆͂ͧ̒ͨ̅̂͌̓͘ͅдͩ̎̑͛͊͛ͮ҉̨͔̮̩̣͕͔̣͍̯̣̙̩͈͎͙͘͢е̶̴̺̱̭͕͍͚͕͓̭͎̣̬̹͔͉͖͍͐͒ͪ͑̋̾̿͌ͥ̚͘͢͠й̶͔̪̺̗͈̻̯̥̤̪̪͖̮̤̯̉ͣ̏̒̄̄̐͊̓͂ͫ̇ͧͪͨͨ̎͟͠ͅт̶̰̯̱̳̳̩͓̼̤̬̞͖ͮͥ͂̎̌̃̍ͯ͐ͪ͌͋̂̎͟ͅа̜̲̖͓̠̼̦͙̭͎͎̹͐͂̉̄ͬ͝͠ ̩̜͖͉̟̼͙͚̫̱̠̗͓̥̟̱̗̈́ͬͥ͒͛̓͆̾͂ͪ́̀ͅп̷̧͚̫̞̬̫̼̣̌̉̓̍ͮ͋͒̇̍ͦ̋̆̍̆͊ͯ͞ͅо͐ͫ̀̈͊ͣ͐̎͑̈́ͣ̽̒̍̾͜͏̵̥̟̟̰̤͎̳̦̦͎̟͙̩̣̬̝ͅт͎͕̬̬̣̯͓̃͋͑͂ͬ̄̃͂̊ͦ̋̓ͤͣ̓͊͠ͅо̶̡̝̞͔̘ͦͧ̓̏ͫ̆̐͊ͬ͊̃̊͡м̫̣̟̦͉̖̝̻̰̬̘͂̄̔ͭ̈́ͬ̐ͯ͗̽̀̀̚͘͞.̴̨̦͖͇̜̼̪̠̥̖̺͍̻̃̎͑ͯͭ̑̾̓ͯͨ͐́͘͠ͅ ̰͕̪̖̮͍̞̜͍̘̤̠̳̦̬̻̟͎ͧͧ̾̌͒̂ͬ̄͘͜

̷̧͇̪̦̞̼͕͕̩̻̫͎̩̙̭̥̗͕ͥͬ͋̿ͅŖ̖̹̲͓̹̊̑̍ͨͭ̈ͥ̕͡͞é̩̖̙̞̣̳̰̩̫̤͈͖̟͚̹̪̬̬ͣͫ̾͌ͬ̍ͥͧ̓͑͛͌̉̉ͤ̽́̚͜ͅs̶̴̟͇̱̘̪͔̮̩̲͓͚̳̼͈͉ͯ̂ͧ͗͂́̚t̨̘̲͈̻̹̙͈͎̫͔̏͐̿͛̄͡ ̌ͦͥͤ̑̔͒ͫ͗̅̽̌̒̍̃̉̚͢҉̡̪͙͓̱̥͓̰̭͙̕o̎ͤͩ̐̈́́̉̐̎́̄́͐͏̶̷͙̜̺̠̙̥̲̖̱̗̺̖̝̲̻͇̯̠ͅḟ̖̭̪̺͍̘̰͎̱͇̯̘̭̈́ͮ̿͛ͣ͛̐̓͒͗̋ͪ͆͊͗̈́ͧ͡͝ ̷̶̲͎̼̗̭̲̬̫͖ͪͯ̂͋̓ͯ̈̿͐ͧ̿͗̽͛̊t̡̡̻̙̟̼̂ͥ͊ͤ͆͆̈́͂̆̏͐͐̂̽̋̇̀͟͜h̷̶̛͉̦̬̝̤̖͐̽͑ͦ̽ͯͬ͋͌͊͗͆͐͆͗ͫ́̚͝ͅẹ̣̱̼̞̩̬̘̦̫͈͆̿̄͛̉̊ͣ͢͝͞ͅ ̶̛̖̳̥͈͈̯̙͔͖̙͈͈͓͎̣͙͕ͬ̽ͫͬͮ́͛ͧ̍ͫͨͧͪ̅͐̾͒̐͠͞u̷̢̼̲͙̪̻͓̜̓͂̓̏̌͐̂̽̑̀͝p̶̸̴͈̼̮̪͇̗̹̪̱̳̠̥̰͈̹̝̲͍̅͌̏ͯͮ͂͂ͯͪ̿̀͗ͨͬ̚͠͝d̷̢̢̛̞͉͎͓̹̜͇͙̝̲͔̝͍̥̥̅̇ͫ̌̉͑ͮ̓̓͋ͮ̓͆̾̾ͤ͟a̢̖̲̺̲̙̲͚ͬͤ͐̿ͤͭ̊͗̏̃͘͜͞t̴̖͕̝͖̥̹ͯͧ͛̊͂ͯͯ̓̍̓̒̐ͣ̄ͧ͠ͅȩ̶̦̖͈͔̰̝̙̥͇̗̖̰ͦͧ̃̏̊ͣ͋̂̀͟͞,̸̸̨̺͓͙̻̟̣̙̪̓͐͒̽̀ͭ̉̌͡ ̖͖̭̘̗̦͇͚͆̅ͫ́͞͝͝͡ͅl̡̐̌́̂ͨ͂͌͆҉̧͚̩̟̯̯͓̲̲̩͚̗̰͡a̛͈̲̮̬̍ͯͣ̂ͤͣ̄̅͌̌̈̓̚͜t̶ͤ̾ͣ̆ͦͬ̉͢͞҉͍̻͚̠̰̠͚̭e̔̎̈̑͌̕͏͈̪̼̝̳̻̫͍̱ͅͅrͯ͐͛͂̀̄̋̾̍̉҉̨̞̖̦̥͘͢͠,̡͎̘̭̯̊͌͂ͦ̏̄͠ͅ ͫ͒̅͋̑̂̌̈ͣͭ͂ͦ̌҉̵̡̞̬̺͓̹̼̦̼̥͉̞̯̯̯̣̘̙͝ͅg̷̢̈͐ͣ̈́͌̂̀͏̛̱̘̭̙̘̺ơ̡̼̲̱̯͓̞̩̣̩̅̿̋͆̽̈́ͫ̔̏ͧͥ̑̾̂͋ͦͣ̃̅͝n̡̈́͊ͬ̏̚͝͡͏͎̯̟̤̗̩͉͕͢e̙͔̩̭͙̖̭̥̝̼̰̣̥̣͖̩̫̗͌̅̊̿̉ͯͧ̓͗ͥ̇͐̓ͤͪͫ̎̑͟͢ͅ ̡̼̖̞̪͙̟͖̞̱̘͆ͭ̏̾̌͒̍̓̊̍͟͡t̒̈́́̿ͬ҉̴͍̩͓͔̘̮̩̼̼͔̝̺̙͉̀̀͟ǒ̷̸̮̪̟̰̟̙̭̩̥̟͔̊ͪ̇̈͛̀̌ͥ͑̍͌͂̒ͫ̿̆̋̓̕͝ ̷̯̳̙̠̠̪̫͙̰̫̦̩̰̞̄̑ͤ̉ͬ̑̽̋̂ͭͧ̉͒̓ͪ͞ͅs̴̵̶̢͇̗̬̲̱̗̟̳̲̳̮̲̖̥͔͈̹͈ͥ͐̓ͬ͑̈́̀̈͊̅͐̆̒̒̋l̛͖̼͉͍̜̱͇̼̭͓ͣ̏͂̋͛̒͗̀͝͞ͅe̢̧̛̙͚͔͔̗͎͎̳͈̠͖͚̮̘͙͆̀̓̋̾̎̇ͬͦͯ̒̿͋́̃ͥ́͑͢͜ͅͅêͥ̌͒̾̃̒̂ͭͫͧ̉͆͟͏̶̧͕̣̗̗̣͖̮̥̠͝p̷̪̩̠̖̼̰̹͓̝͇͙̿̏̿̀͂̓̀̆͘
Become Eldritch Lord.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2014, 02:08:15 am »

Fly off into the sunset as spirit capybara.

Have odes sung to me by all inferior rodents.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be friends with the GM - He is your friend
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2014, 02:20:43 pm »

I have finished the update, my good friends! I will process all the new actions in a timely manner!
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2014, 04:10:33 pm »

Force GM to cease this game and stick to his only true love Trailblazers & Empty Skies RTD's
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »

ACQUIRE THE HARDEST BEAT

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 22, 2014, 05:25:13 pm »

MURDER EVERYTHING

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 22, 2014, 05:56:01 pm »

...Cacame doesn't miss.

HERETIC!

Well, there's still Armok and the Holistic Detective...

Also:

Toady updates Dwarf Fortress in such a way to make your entities RAWS obsolete, annihilating you from existence.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2014, 05:57:04 pm »

Send troll to install even more viruses in GM's computer.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2014, 06:51:35 pm »

So, the Inquisition just says that they are the Inquisition when someone rolls a four, yes?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2014, 07:05:53 pm »

Well, that got boring pretty quick. No use attacking the GM now. You know what??? I'm quite bored. With basically almost nothing to do right now here I guess I am going to do something that hasn't been done yet. What is it??? I'm glade you asked. You see, I'm going to invade this RTD and conquer it with my forces from my RTD's after that I will expand until I am ruler of the RTDs. That's an simple enough explanation. Now time to get cracking
 Use interdimensional portal device from my ROLL TO UNION RTD to get my forces here in the first place.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2014, 08:20:10 pm »

Become SPUDULON, GOD OF POTATOES

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 22, 2014, 09:28:35 pm »

Think of the most ordinary, boring, non-committal action possible.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17