Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 25445 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2014, 08:17:25 pm »

I'm so sorry! I turned out the pump!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2014, 08:23:21 am »

... WOW. This fort is pretty insane. Update soon.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2014, 11:09:44 am »

HOW DARE YOU PUT MY LOVELY WIFE AND CHILD IN DANGER! I CURSE ON THE 1000 YEARS OF CHICKENS IN YOUR EARS AND CATAPILLERS IN YOUR BUTT HOLE! I THE AMAZING FLYING BADGERDOG HAVE SPOKEN DGDHBFHBUDBFBDFHBVH
Wow. That was close to how insane I am. Close.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2014, 12:32:30 pm »

I want a medal. I'm the first Overseer to have had all the named dwarves killed off. Hooray for decimation.

Nonetheless, it's still alive and stable enough to save. Moreover, I think a dorfing list will even be possible. :)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »

HOW DARE YOU PUT MY LOVELY WIFE AND CHILD IN DANGER! I CURSE ON THE 1000 YEARS OF CHICKENS IN YOUR EARS AND CATAPILLERS IN YOUR BUTT HOLE! I THE AMAZING FLYING BADGERDOG HAVE SPOKEN DGDHBFHBUDBFBDFHBVH
Wow. That was close to how insane I am. Close.
Thank you I try my hardest.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2014, 03:04:33 pm »

Apparently, there's some sort of disease spreading around the fortress. The dwarves aren't so much injured as they are running fevers. I release the broker/chief medical dwarf from his brokery to go start treating the varied ill. Also, I found the hospital! And it's haunted. Yep. There's a violent ghost hanging out near the ill. This needs to be taken care of now.

14th Hematite: Metalsmith is striken with the Melancholy.

21st Hematite: A diplomat has left stymied.
2nd Malachite: Things are starting to turn around. Several dwarves are recovering from the mysterious fever. In fact, only a very few of the dwarves are still incapacitated.
3rd Malachite: Stukos Merigosstam, Woodcutter was found dead of dehydration today. Fortunately, we should have plenty of coffins ready.

Later that day: Nil Ostmugshith was found dead. Also, there's a murder with four witnesses, so I'm going to go ahead and convict him.

7th Malachite: Apparently, some "very important research" about Kestrals was completed today. That's cool. I guess.
17th Malachite: New migrants are here. The mayor also placed a ban on amulets.

18th Malachite: Disuth Sarveshtosid was found dead of dehydration today. Bye-bye dear. Shoshin Themnolonul also died of dehydration.
26th Malachite: Everything's running smoothly once more. I just want to record and report an event of interest. Today a werewolf fisherman was seen in Willedabyss! I'm having him put to death since he is attacking our dwarves. Otherwise I'd keep him and just lock him in a cell on the full moons. Cos, how awesome is a resident werewolf! And that's that. He's dead now.

28th Malachite: Ingish Alrisid, Fisherdwarf, has been found dead.

4th Galena: Eshtan Bemtekkud, Metalsmith, has died of thirst.

6th Galena: Danmanthedog Shotomoltar has been found dead, dehydrated.

15th Galena: Ceshfot Soshgedor has fallen into a fey mood. I wonder what legendary artifact will come out of this mood.
16th: Ceshfot has claimed a Magma Forge. :D We could be getting a legendary sword out of this! LEGENDARY DWARVEN SWA'AD!

20th Galena: Following some attacks from a mummy, one of which claimed the life of Suthmam Cugganikthag, I have deployed a squad to take it down.

22nd Galena: A vile force of darkness has arrived! We are under siege by goblins! An ambushing party managed to get in before the drawbridge was raised, along with a child snatcher. Fortunately, it should be quite difficult to escape and I have the military after the ambushers. None the less, I fear casualties will ensue. And several dwarves are already unhappy... Things were going so well, too.

26th Galena: The leader of the Merchant's guild is meeting with me.

28th Galena: The first casualty of the siege, Asob Keneshtan

2nd Limestone: Why does my silly body keep trying to grab the fallen who've fallen on the outside. Maybe I should build some siege engines to get this over and done with. Hmm, yes. Let's try that.

3rd Limestone: Ceshfot has begun his mysterious construction. Also, I suspect that we have lost about ten dwarves to this siege, although only one or two have been reported.
5th Limestone: Just finished a meeting with the Elves' Trade Guild-Master. I guess she wasn't aware of what went down at the Depot.

6th Limestone: An attack on two fronts! Those bastard ant-people! As if it weren't enough that we're being attacked by goblins, now the ant-people are on the attack. And not just that... I think they've already killed somebody. It still feels weird being able to see everything in the fortress and yet still have to wait for a report of a death. The troglodytes took the magma forges! They interrupted Ceshfot's mood job, causing him to instantly fall to Melancholy. We lost Zas Nomalbakat and her child also.

15th Limestone: * coughs and sniffs * Several dwarves found dead.

1st Sandstone: Iden Ber has grown attached to a pair of bronze greaves. Why is that important enough that the fortress feels the need to tell me?

2nd Sandstone: Asmoth cancels Operate Pump: Went Berserk. Well then, that's all fine and good. Let's kill our former leader. * chuckles then sighs, then coughs *
Ok, so he doesn't like that so much, he's chasing me around. It'd be kinda hilarious if it weren't me. Oh! Here comes Iden Ber. And... dead. Bye Asmoth. You'll be missed. Mmm... I've gotta see about memorializing people. That, uh... * cough cough * that chase took it out of me though. Whhheeewwff. Ah well, back to work.

4th Sandstone: Tirist Tulongusil, Spearlord, has grown attached to a fleece cloak. Some migrants have arrived. It's... maybe like ten dwarves?

What!? Oh crap! Ok, the fortifications I built to retain water don't retain water. * coughs * My bad. That's not the "Oh crap". The "Oh Crap" is that the stone worker had her baby with her when she was carving the fortification! Look, there wasn't even supposed to be water in here yet, I don't know what happened. I was just trying to make a serenity waterfall for the hospital. It's supposed to fall several floors down and pool up and maybe even pumped away elsewhere. That's not important right now, the thing is that when the room flooded it knocked her backward and she dropped her baby! I don't... I don't know if she'll be able to fight the flood and get him... Oh well, at least the baby seems pretty calm about all this. He lost a father to tragedy recently... that's horrible. Even worse, if he drowns then his mom will probably not... HOLY CRAP! IT WAS DANMAN'S WIFE! DANMAN'S WIFE! DANMAN'S SON! Lookout Dan Jr. I'm going to get this solved. MASONRY SQUAD AWAY! * hacking cough *

Ohhhhhhhhhh! DANMAN'S WIFE! WHY DID YOU BRING YOUR KIDS TO WORK!? WHY HAVEN'T I MADE A RULE AGAINST THAT!? Danman's other son is struggling against the flood whilst his mother tries to rescue his baby brother. WHERE ARE THOSE MASONS!? * hacks up phlegm * ( Well, at least the mist half of my idea is working. The flooding though... Where's the spitoon? ) Oh, that's what it is... the water's too deep to build. They don't want to risk their own necks for someone else's baby. >.< All I can hope is that Danman's ghost doesn't come back to murder everyone before we can get slabs engraved for him. If we the baby survives... I need to find a way to train everyone to swim. Or at least the military. I think I have an idea on how to do that too.

12th Sandstone: An animal trainer has been found dead and Danman's family is still struggling against the onslaught of my plumbing mishap. Umm, due to the series of unfortunate events I'm relegating all children that aren't still nursing into a single spot. Yeah... I hope they don't all end up orphans.

~Go Danfamily go!~

I pinpointed the source of the flooding! It was coming from a pump on the surface. I ordered the dwarf to stop pumping, I don't know if that will be enough to save Danman's family. * coughs violently, wheezes *

((OOC: Danman, I swear I'm not trying to eradicate your entire family on purpose. ))

16th Sandstone: My daughter just got attacked and beat the crap out a "Deep One". She killed it with her fists. I'm so proud. :) Also, good news. Danman's wife succesfully saved Dan Jr.

Also, the bottom left corner of the world is on fire again today. * hacking cough * As if I weren't already having enough problems breathing. This is just like this place, stop pumping water into the fort for five seconds and everythibng spontaneously combusts.

21st Sandstone: Those Deep Ones are particularly fatal. I just now realized that they've killed 3 dwarves: Bim Dural ( Gem Cutter ), Stinthad Merrang (Untrained Legionaire), and Kigok Shash ( Siege Operator ).

Fire burn.

24th Sandstone: I found a horrifying sight recently, one of the beds in the current hospital is covered in the blood of over twenty dwarves. To think that I...

Whirling, the Mummy, is once again angry. I'd kill him, but his name makes me want to try to catch him in a cage and hang him from the battlements instead. * wheezing laughter, followed by a series of nasty sounding coughs * Nevermind. He made the mistake of attacking Iden Ber. That guy is so brutal with a hammer that whenever he hits anything it explodes into a cloud of whatever it's made of. ( In this case dust. ) I wonder... Just what his skill level is. Her. Oops. Apparently Iden Ber is a she. Makes sense, all of the badasses that I've seen since getting her end up being female. Also, what the hell? She has no right foot! So you're telling me should just hobbles around on a crutch and obliterates everything that opposes her? What a true dwarf! Just for fun I might have her go out and kill the Weasels that've been seen around the fort. Also, this siege is getting really annoying. They can't even access our fortress because they're stuck on a ledge, but I don't think antpeople leave. EVER. It's been like five months of them just standing in place.

Spoiler: The terrifying siege (click to show/hide)

4th Timber: It's raining dwarf blood again. Considering we can't grow crops anyway, why don't we just build a roof over the bulk of the fortress? Yea. Dwarfblood isn't good for the health, after all. Plus I can make some actual battlements this way to protect from the kinda crap that happened to Asmoth.

5th Timber: Hooray, we've struck several valuable mineral deposits.

~Mineralization~

7th Timber: The weasels have give provocation. Deploying our Hammerdwarf.

8th Timber:

16th: Our poor mayor withdrew from society today. I've rarely, no never, seen this happen. Apparently, he was all fired up about making some kind of something, and it didn't pan out. I wonder if this'll come back later to be important.

19th Timber: We have struck living stone.

21st Timber: The Dwarven trade caravan has arrived! * coughs violently * Ach! A goblin ambush attacked them! The liasion flees in terror, the troops are deployed. Fortunately, Armok decides to smile on us: IT'S RAINING DWARF BLOOD. Even better: The Merchant took one look at this place and went Stark Raving Mad: FREE STUFF! Also, Id Sharshid has gone Berserk and Mountain Tuskox has gone stark raving mad. The rest of the dwarven caravan turns tail and runs.

22nd Timber: The mayor has claimed a Leatherworks, I'm scared...

When it rains blood it pours.

23rd: The have a war elephant warrior. This place is going to Boatmurdered.

(( OOC: Wasara... I don't think we're making it to your next turn. ))

25th of Timber: Well... We're safely holed up inside. The bridges are drawn. Iden Ber... she's stuck outside. I'm going to try to save her, but I don't know if it'll work. Lolor Govul has created a masterpiece. I really don't think that I'm going to be able to take down the Elephants with a dwarf alone.

((OOC: Yea, I used Dwarf Therapist to remove the "Recover Corpse" job cos I was sick of the job cancel spam. If we break the siege, I'll put it back. If not, then Wasara, remember to when you beat the Siege. ))

26th Timber: Faedog has reverted to a wild state.

I'm invoking a treacherous gambit, lowering the drawbridge to distract the marauding elephants before they can ambush Iden Ber and squad, who were conveniently napping in the blood. It seems to be working, but with expected consequences... One has gotten in so far and I am ordering another lever pull. Hopefully we can keep this up, using the singular soldier *inside* the wall and the remaining forces outside it to pick of the elephants one by one. It's either that or lose our entire military. We can't afford that when we are in a siege-prone, blood-raining, murderous evil zone.

28th: That was the dwarfiest thing I've ever seen. The five members of The Standards of Ownership just took down the entire invading force of elephants. That's about a 3:1 ratio in the elephants' favour! NOT A SINGLE CASUALTY! Not even Stakud Zagel, the infant son of one of the axedwarves. She carried him into battle. With elephants. And he's still alive.

((OOC:It took twenty-eight tries and a slight bit of cheating. I used fastdwarf, sue me. The timing was a pain to get just right! Also, I turned off fastdwarf as soon as the elephants were dead.))

29th Timber: I got so caught up in the excitement of the elephant slaughter and the siege break that I forgot to say, the mayor finished his legendary artifact. It's called Plankbeauty and it's a legendary chitinplate robe.

3rd of Moonstone: Happy birthday Dan Jr. We're all so proud to see you up and walking now. If only your father were here to see this...

9th of Moonstone: We've been having a few Troglodyte thieves show up in the below zones.

10th of Moonstone: And now an ambush. I'll just send the best squad to see that this is taken care of straight away. In the future, someone really might ought to do something about the Trogolodytes. Find out where they live and wipe them out or some such.

((OOC: Switching to Linux laptop now, no more screenshots. ))

Wow, even among troglodytes all the badasses are female. Three are already named. Justifyably so as it seems they've all killed a dwarf apiece.

12th Moonstone: Nabreth of the long name, military commander, has grown attached to a fleece coat. It's rainin' dwarf blood! Also, I forget the downsides to instant conscription. Like, for example, when ordered to move the hell away from combat, they will completely ignore this. Thus, it actually probably would have been better to let them remain civilians and flee. Apollo and two other dwarves were in a hallway being chased by troglodyte soldiers, I conscripted them into the Drool of Spoons and ordered them to station behind the animate sword. Apollo listened, the other two not so much. I guess we can take solace in that another former leader didn't die on my watch, that the dwarves are so loyal to him that they'd give up their lives for him. Why isn't he in charge again? Op

(( OOC: We took out a battalion of elephants with ONE dwarf. Why is it that a rampaging troglodyte can take down three dwarves by itself? ))

Later: Recant previous entry. * coughs loudly * Apollo bravely died in battle today against the troglodyte kind. I am the only remaining dwarf who has run this place. That said, I'm running the hell away from those devious little bugs. Even if I don't...

(( OOC: For those keeping score, that's Asmoth on the battlements with a goblin's arrow, Danman in the halls with nudity and dehydration, and Apollo in the caverns with a Troglodyte's mace. ))

13th Moonstone: Well, to add insult to injury, the animate sword killed the maceman who killed Apollo and the other guy. If you two had just RUN AWAY like sensible beings, but who am I kidding. It is a shame upon the honour of dwarves to run away from even the most deadly of foe. Including the foe that we could crush underboot if it didn't have a disproportionately large mace to swing at us. Also, to the dingo who continues to interrupt Iden Ber in the retrieval of her hammer, I hope she applies her hammer directly to your testes. Unless you're another badass female, in which case... Just die, ok? Also, B squad, shame on you that you still haven't killed that dingo. Whatever, Iden is pretty close. I'm fairly sure she can just kill you now. ( Also, the little pisser is female, which means I'm sure she'll pull some weird crap to suddenly turn our best hammerdwarf into Ludicrous Gibs. Hey Armok, go f*** your wife so she'll stop f***ing us over! * coughs repeatedly until blood comes up * Ha... ha... Very... funny. What does it matter? )
14th: * heavy sigh * Iden is too busy looting a dead comrade for gear. I admire your pragmatism, but seriously, it's just a dingo. Zamnuth Uzol, a guard recruit, was struck down by a troglodyte. I bet it's a female too. * hacking cough, more cough blood * Ugh... This mind reading, fortress collective thing. It's... exhausting. I just... want to lie down. Heh. It was pretty satisfying at first, and I take pride in all my accomplishments, but this just isn't fun anymore. I wonder... the voice only said I had to make it a year. It's early winter now. I can make it another two months. Then I'd like to retire. In... in more... happy news. Endok Lened's birthday is today. He's now an adult, at least by Willedabyss's standards. They start them working young here... though I can see why. * cough, wheeze * Gotta finish the moat. Gotta kill the troglodytes, gotta finish the hospital. I'd like to finish the training facility. And the watering hose. When we get the forges... up again. Weapon traps. Weapon traps everywhere. Elephants and troglodytes. Who knows what else this place has in store for the future madmen? Right now... get my equipment. Then I will worry about everything else.

Datan, Sethal, Ablel. The names all float into my mind and I know with the upmost assuredity: They are dead. Enough is enough. If they're going to kill large droves of my population, then we're at least going to fight back. I'm instituting a draft. It occurs to me: a better solution is to issue a civil alert. The evacuation begins. All this trouble... over some bugs. Next leader: You need to build traps and an army. I don't think I'll finish any of my projects, but I'm going to try.

18th: Isn't it amazing what the military can do when it bothers to do anything at all? Here it is, only a few days later and most of the troglodytes are gone. Just to be sure, the A squad is going in to kill the rest and I'm keeping everyone above ground for a little while. As per me, I'm actually putting some study into the military arts. Actually, the remaining troglodytes are caged. Well done everyone. We can go back inside now. Good thing, because in another shower of blessing, it's raining dwarf blood again. I swear, if I ever go stark raving mad I'll probably say two things: "Troglophants" and "It's raining dwarf blood again!" I only wish I could find the way back to the world I come from, a world where it isn't always raining dwarf blood. That'd require me knowing how I got here in the first place though.

20th: After an entire month... Finally killed that dingo.

21st: The ghosts are getting restless. Kilrud Becor, ghostly Diagnoser is beating up Zulban Kor.

22nd: The death count keeps rolling in. It's funny, growing up I was always told horror stories about elephants, but these troglodytes have killed like twenty dwarves since I took over and the elephants didn't kill anybody. Well, I'd tell my kids about it, but they lived it.

26th Moonstone: * clears throat * The farmer is throwing a tantrum. I suspect he'll calm down soon enough though.

1st Opal: Oh fun. A bunch of Brook Trolls now. I deployed all of the troops. They managed to strike down one of our hammerdwarves, but we won the day. I'm actually feeling a bit better today, must be the impending retirement. I look forward to going  Iback to things like cutting jewels and engraving walls.
18th Opal: Luror Sarvesh, the Ambassador, died of thirst today. His tuskox did also.

22nd Opal: Udir Nomes passed a ban on export of amulets.

24th Opal: What does it take to get dwarves to help an injured comrade? One of our legendary swordsdwarves is going to die of dehydration because every single dwarf is too busy to help. I'm deeply considering ordering every one to the surface until she's recovered. In fact, that's what I'm going to do.

(( OOC: * sigh * Dwarves are stupid. I had to draw a burrow directly from the hospital to the wounded, relegate them ALL to a burrow and then still wait as they wandered back and screwing around. BUT, I succesfully got them to actually bother and SAVE their comrade, who I know from my past five attempts would die in literally one day more from dehydration. ))

27th Opal: Turns out, it was too late. She died today. It's my fault. It's all our faults. How does one convict someone of a murder for which we're all guilty through complacency? Well at least I tried. * cough, hack * Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to train myself until I can brutally eliminate all future threats to the fortress. That way I can make up for the loss of such a fine soldier and prevent future tragic deaths. Not to mention, I can kill things.

~The shadowbeast~

Shadowbeast attack, claimed another dwarf. Perhaps I'm being a tad obsessive about guarding the surface when I should really be worried about the caverns. That said, it's now time to seal them off and also booby trap the hell out of the magma forge zone.

2nd Obsidian: More Shadowbeast attacks. The population dwindles. Squad deployed to handle it. It's raining dwarf blood. My lungs hurt. That is all.

~Dealing with the shadow beast~

5th Obsidian: Stakzud Zagel has been weaned and can walk on his own. Good. Now his mother won't carry him into battle.
6th: Ingiz Stin, the mason I sent to build the wall to keep the shadowbeasts out was killed by a Shadow beast. And the squad goes out again. After this, I'm just going to have them kill every wild animal they can find.
7th: The A team is off fighting dragons. We're missing an Apostle of Armok. I'm ok with this considering how this fort tenure has gone. He has taken many sacrifices, it's about time one of his own went off to the deadspace.
9th Obsidian: Iden Ber died by spider. It's probably not safe to recover her body.
10th Obsidian: Has it ever not been raining blood? I almost don't remember. Another twenty days and I'm done. Another twenty days and I'm done. Another twenty days and I am done. Training a peasant whose birthday wasn't too long ago. And uh... we found the dead apostle.

15th Obsidian: THE PAIN! THE HORROR! Everything went dark. All is numb...

17th Obsidian: The rain washes away my sorrow and cleanse me.

22nd Obsidian: The ambush.

23rd: Osku, the animate axe has died. Also a legendary woodperson was struck down as well. And there's a siege.

24th: Another ambush. Curse them.

25th Obsidian: Nabreth Adil Tumamtizot Fikuk, military commander has bestowed the name Ensebthetust upon a bronze short sword.

(( OOC:

The save, and I'll edit in the pictures later, I'm... not now.  http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8487  ))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:34:04 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2014, 03:43:07 pm »

If my kid is still alive can i be redwarf into to him.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2014, 05:54:39 pm »

Oh yea. He's still alive. I already dorfed him as Danman Jr. So, I take back what I said before, we had one named dwarf survive.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2014, 07:17:23 pm »

Oh yea. He's still alive. I already dorfed him as Danman Jr. So, I take back what I said before, we had one named dwarf survive.
Yeah... I wonder what his mind is like he probably saw his father butt naked in the middle of he hall screaming about bumble bees and badgerdog gods?

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2014, 08:50:20 pm »

Ok, I'll probably get the save during school tomarrow (about 11PST). By the way, What did you seal the caverns with? Doors? What kind of milk-drinker uses doors? Real dwarfs use drawbridges! The only thing a doors good for is beating someone to death! But, good job On your turn. Can't wait to see what !fun! Will happen next!
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2014, 07:54:39 am »

Ok, I'll probably get the save during school tomarrow (about 11PST). By the way, What did you seal the caverns with? Doors? What kind of milk-drinker uses doors? Real dwarfs use drawbridges! The only thing a doors good for is beating someone to death! But, good job On your turn. Can't wait to see what !fun! Will happen next!
Based on alternate reality play: Another attack by troglodytes. 10 Hammermen one hammerlord. ( That was when I decided I'm completely done with Willedabyss for now. Who knows though, it might go different for you being as you have a different version of the world. ) Again, best of luck. An yea, I used doors. But to be fair, the doors and walls didn't even get finished as both masons were brutally and fatally incapacitated en route. So... It's kinda. If you want to try to build a bridge down there, good luck. Also, be sure you eliminate those ramps, or the enemies will just go around the walls. That's what almost killed the miner I had removing the ramps. An' yea, based on my turn, you should have plenty of !!fun!! waiting for you. ( Don't worry, the surface catching fire is the least of your worries. None the less, you might want to finish the waterhose. All the mechs are in place and the screw pump is designated, but the dwarves couldn't get to it before Spring rolled around. ) One last thing: the dates in the announcements and the dates in the status screen aren't synced up. I went by the dates in the announcement, you choose how you want to do it.

Yeah... I wonder what his mind is like he probably saw his father butt naked in the middle of he hall screaming about bumble bees and badgerdog gods?
Haha! Well he was only like seven months old, so he'll probably be ok. Your two older kids, on the other hand... ( To be fair I'm not even sure if they survive. )

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2014, 11:07:51 am »

WHAT? I have other kids to..... I hope they are okey.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2014, 11:15:36 am »

Yup. Three kids. I think it's two sons and a daughter, but it might be three sons. One's already grown, one's close to it, and the other just recently started to walk. One might be dead, but two were still alive last I checked. The mother too, I hope... I can't remember which Masons died to the forces of the Trogolodytes. Opportunistic little buggers... Attack us right when we're building a wall to keep 'em out.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2014, 01:35:27 pm »

Some of the pictures added to the story, but I don't actually remember where all of these pictures go. That said, I'll get more uploaded later and added to my post.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2014, 04:45:00 pm »

OK, save downloaded! I'll try and get something up tomorrow
*edit* looked at the save for a few minutes, my single player fortress looks like a little baby compared to this one  :'(
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:34:27 pm by wasara »
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19