Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 282077 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

[15:25]   Hatkitty   Name: Further Journeys | Description: Series of forum games based on Fire Emblem tactical series

^Haspen has good idea.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

[15:25]   Hatkitty   Name: Further Journeys | Description: Series of forum games based on Fire Emblem tactical series

^Haspen has good idea.

The apparent problem of having Fire Emblem mentioned officially in the website remains. But I'd be fine with that.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

^Haspen has good idea.

The apparent problem of having Fire Emblem mentioned officially in the website remains. But I'd be fine with that.
This seems kind of like combining the problems of both- you don't explicitly put Fire Emblem in the title, but then you still put it right next to it where it's a potentially awkward IP issue.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Then there shall be no subforum, easy! v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Then there shall be no subforum, easy! v:
Well, that'd be my vote. :x
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not 100% sure why having a subforum with Fire Emblem in it is an issue but having various threads with Fire Emblem in them isn't buuuuut, that being said, since the majority of us don't actually seem to care that much about getting a subforum anyways, it's probably better to just drop the subject.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

This.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

I am in accord with Haspens suggestion.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

the majority of us don't actually seem to care that much about getting a subforum anyways,
You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means.
It means, "more than half of the population under consideration." We have 16 votes for yes, and a total of 11 votes for things that are not yes. The majority, in fact, voted that yes, we should have a new subforum.

The biggest reason against it so far is that there might be a legal issue. Other fora have provably shown that said legal issue is not likely to actually come up.

We should have a new subforum. And I'd say Haspen's suggestion there is the right way to do it.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Other fora have provably shown that said legal issue is not likely to actually come up.

However other forums aren't part of a indie game developer's forum who does have to be concerned about legal issues :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Toady One makes zero money from DF. It's all generous independent donations. In that respect, he's no different from any other forum.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

shoruke: Out of everyone I've talked to, the majority have said they either voted no or don't care. Which has led me to suspect that people that do not currently play FEF also voted in the poll. When I say us, I mean people that play FEF. So, I'm sticking with what I've said.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also, let's get down to brass tacks. Toady doesn't want to do it, and his vote is the only one that matters. So there's no point in continuing to pursue the issue.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Also, let's get down to brass tacks. Toady doesn't want to do it, and his vote is the only one that matters. So there's no point in continuing to pursue the issue.
I don't think that's quite the case. Squeegy said he was "hesitant" or similar, not that he outright didn't want to.

The bigger issue, I think, is that the poll and the discussion don't line up. The poll clearly indicates favor or indifference for a subforum. The discussion tends to lean fairly heavily towards indifference or opposition. I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but it's kind of concerning when our two data points don't match.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Poll is the FG&RP board community at large, discussion is mostly made up of us FEF players.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 300