Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 280466 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

I would assume things like this are in fact the thread's purpose; it's balance and ideas, after all, for every FEF. That's why I posted here.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Us continuing to talk about it doesn't really change anything though since it's not up to us. So we can go back to what we were doing before.

Speaking of, did we ever settle on a thing for Wyvern Knights?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

But the issue is in Toady's hands now. Not sure why we have to continue to divert attention from the thread's purpose.
Us continuing to talk about it doesn't really change anything though since it's not up to us. So we can go back to what we were doing before.
I get the feeling that figuring out if we actually want or need a subforum, and if so why, would be rather relevant to this. I was under the impression that the Toad's unsure and we're unsure, not that he's currently deliberating on his throne and will give us his decree in due time.

But, if you'd like to continue to discuss balance issues amidst the meta issues, I don't see the harm.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I'm not trying to imply you were wrong to do so, it's just that we've been talking about this for some time and I for one would like to get back to promoted classes.

@ Wyvern knights: I don't think we started on them yet here.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

These are the proposed specials for WK now that nullify is still full:
Reverse Musou (bonus AS and dmg for each 10 HP)
Bonus AS and dmg when over 70% HP or something.

And most people want us out of the main page so... :V
The name Further Journeys is ok for me, we can just put some welcoming thread explaining what the Further Journeys is.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright so let's get those details done.

Reverse Musou: For every 10 HP over 0 the character with this skill has, +1 AS and +2 DAM.

Dragonheart: When the character with this skill has 70% or more of their HP, +3 AS and 5 DAM.

Reverse Musou is a bit broken as it stands, since there's no risk in being at high health that Musou has. We could change it to 20 HP to nerf the possible benefits though, if people really like the idea and want to keep it though. I'm partial to the flat bonus myself.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about every 10 HP over 10 HP?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When the cap on HP is 60 and no one has reached that cap yet it becomes quite significant.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When the cap on HP is 60 and no one has reached that cap yet it becomes quite significant.

The only reason it hasn't happened yet is that there have been no HP dependent builds yet.

That have been done well, anyway.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about the thing that has been going on in IRC:
+1 AS and +1 DEF for each 10 HP

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

The only reason it hasn't happened yet is that there have been no HP dependent builds yet.

That have been done well, anyway.
You make Raquel sad.  There's a reason for that 80% growth rate in HP. 

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

And doesn't Alexander have something like a 100% HP growth?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Yep, and he hasn't cracked the limit, either.  In fact, I don't think he can - he's a level 16 General, and only at 54 HP. 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I have to wonder about the design benefits of being stronger at full health than you are while injured. The reverse has some interesting tradeoffs; this just sounds kind of like losing twice every time you take damage.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 300