Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 290240 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #495 on: April 20, 2014, 04:05:38 am »

grab lighter, light candles, pray for gratuitous violence in next episode.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2014, 06:17:32 am »

((Heh. This next episode is gonna suck for everyone. No medical help for anyone unless you're really nice to Kriellya))

(( Which in practice is going to mean 'Red team had better hope we get to the elimination round quickly', because Kri isn't likely to patch up anyone on Red team until she's sure she doesn't have to fight them XD ))

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 20, 2014, 04:34:39 pm »

Head back to the stadium (since the next episode is about to start), get a ticket and some more DD. (I'm assuming you get 1-10 DD every time you get a ticket?)

Spoiler: Malcolm Mackarney (click to show/hide)
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 20, 2014, 05:09:09 pm »

Back to the stadium (And more money!)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2014, 05:51:34 pm »

>Go to the supermarket. Buy a popular brand of sugary cereal, and a bottle of milk.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2014, 05:52:21 pm »

Back to the stadium!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 20, 2014, 05:55:32 pm »

Stadium Time!

Spoiler: Magarth (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #502 on: April 20, 2014, 11:42:11 pm »

Go to the fridge, get a glass of milk, and put the finger in it, then find a good place to display it in my room.

A glass of milk? Well...ok.

You fill a clear plastic cup up with milk and plop the finger into it before sticking it up on top of the book case as a sort of trophy. You put your hands on your hips and nod appreciatively to yourself. Yes, that will do nicely.

Sweet!  Blood-hand!

Go freak random people out with BLOOD HAND.  Posture for the cameras.
You run about the room, waving your now much less shiny metal hand in people's faces and yelling "WOOOOOOO BLOOOOOD HAAAAAAND!"  Once that has lost it's charm, you run to the nearest corner of the room and begin making various gestures and poses towards the camera. You make sure your "Blood hand" is always in the shot.

Collect my first-aid kit from the vending machine, then head back to my chair and my book. Check out the contents of the kit, then read for a while to numb the pain.

(( For the record, I *would* have asked someone, but the challenge specifically required that they be unaware :P ))

The first aid kit is fairly simple, but effective. Some mild pain killers, thread and suture needles, bandages, tourniquet, gauze, materials for a splint, burn cream, and rubbing alcohol. Should help with minor injuries, at the very least.

Go slap someone in the stomach.
You slap Larry in the stomach. He responds by saying "Oof".

Go buy government-approved weapons and armour. Go 'practice my skills' with the police.
I'm leaning toward dealing with the audience via violence...

There's probably 1 or two more posts before the next episode starts, so you probably won't have time to do much.

Also there's a bar in the shopping center at the base of your apartment bloc. So the view is probably gonna be rather dull, unless you find a cramped hallway of garish neon signs and sweaty shopkeepers scenic.

Oh well, just count my remaining civil rights and liberties until the next show I guess.
Lets see here...
Well, no right to free speech, at least not entirely. No right to assemble. Right to own weapons is strangely unrestricted. You can vote, though the effectiveness is questionable. You can do basically any drug you want. The laws of self defense are extremely easy to manipulate, if you catch my drift. Prostitution is legal. Digital piracy has a death sentence, the legal age is a bit murky but it hovers around 15-17, except in the particularly bad part megaliths down south where "Legal age" is more of a suggestion, and the life expectancy is often single digits.

Allen Marc

((Heh. This next episode is gonna suck for everyone. No medical help for anyone unless you're really nice to Kriellya))

Rot my brain with more TV

Spoiler: Allen Marc (click to show/hide)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJk6VUMQLQ

grab lighter, light candles, pray for gratuitous violence in next episode.
"I pray to the got of unspecific violence that this next episode of Dead Man Running be filled with the most horrible maiming and death imaginable. May I be desensitized to the death of my fellow man and leave the stadium with nothing but a sense of satisfaction and a new stain in my underwear."

There's a prayer for Lars.

Head back to the stadium (since the next episode is about to start), get a ticket and some more DD. (I'm assuming you get 1-10 DD every time you get a ticket?)

Spoiler: Malcolm Mackarney (click to show/hide)
Yup. In order to keep the economy running, every episode will give audience members a new infusion of cash.

You get 4dd.

Back to the stadium (And more money!)
You get 5 dd!

>Go to the supermarket. Buy a popular brand of sugary cereal, and a bottle of milk.
NAH, stadium with you.

4 dd.

Back to the stadium!

6 dd

Stadium Time!

Spoiler: Magarth (click to show/hide)
Almost got me there. You will return soon enough, two face. Give it a minute. We're gonna let anyone here finish up their last minute actions and then, end of next turn, you're back in the place.

"ATTENTION CONTESTANTS. 5 minutes till show time. I repeat, 5 minutes till show time."

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 20, 2014, 11:53:12 pm »

I guess go head out.

((Also the milk is to preserve the finger.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 20, 2014, 11:53:43 pm »

To the stadium! DD dollars get?

Also, could I bet 1 DD on Red team winning, and 1 DD on blue team winning? (with a *3 payout, betting the same amount of DD on either team will ensure a net gain of at least once the bet on a single team (3X payout, 1X bet on each team, 3X - 2*(1X) = 1X). Are we allowed to do this? Seems like gaming the system.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:47:27 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2014, 11:55:09 pm »

Attempt to poison the remains of my food and feed it to the contestants before the game starts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2014, 11:57:23 pm »

Trade a massive amount of "pointed curving mind leaves" with a scalper for a ticket, get DD, get to seat.
Wasted Bastard. On a dose of red-orange fluids from a can that was probably made from lead and magnesium, he's possessive. His family heritage was showing through as he chose a seat, and then kicked up a cloud of whatever he's covered in. The seat was HIS, is his, and the ones around it are his too. Anyone venture too close, and they'd be twitching on the ground with pupils as wide as the moon.
His own pupils were invisibly small at the moment, focused on the thing that mattered: the door from which bleedy blue guy would emerge. Bleedy blue guy was his, his man. He would be the key to winning.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 21, 2014, 12:08:34 am »

(There's a bookcase? That implies books.)

Begin reading books.

Wait, is Cromwell in the game? If he is, why is he getting milk? I'm confused.

Edit: Oh, it's an intermission. Hurry up and die, people! I want to see what those books are.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2014, 12:35:14 am »

I guess go head out.

((Also the milk is to preserve the finger.))

(( I don't even know what to say about this proposal XD
Not the preserving of the finger. The preserving of the finger with *milk* ))

Get ready to go. Avoid eating anything Xen offers me.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 21, 2014, 12:37:04 am »

((What? It adds a whole new gallery of flavors to it.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 153