Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 290323 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Commercial break: Tab A, Slot B
« Reply #1380 on: May 16, 2014, 11:51:33 am »

AH A SQUIRREL! GOOD, THEY INCLUDED SNACKS.

Eat weasel.

You catch the weasel but eating him is difficult. He keeps biting your face and holding himself outside your mouth.

Chew on the mattresses. Try to get a high off any blood or urine stains. Keep bugging Cromwell.
I bet if you swallow it, it will fit itself in!
Smell Cromwell's stomach thoroughly.
Do I...what would I even..hm

Try to craft a pegleg for Magarth.
out of what?

Put on official DMR Shirt. Play the official DMR Game in my Playstation3000 while drinking official DMR Cola and eating official DMR Cookies.
You're a fan, I see? Unfortunately you rolled a 3. I'm not even really sure what that means in this  context. Maybe all of your stuff is hallucinated? Hm.

((Sorry, TCM. Also, I like this sword. Mason and his sword could probably put Cromwell's stomach in.))
Mason remains silent, as though waiting for something.
Wait for the challenge to complete. Monitor that 360 degree vision Mason gets with the suit, and if anyone tries to take hostile action against Mason, use an offensive suit charge and the sword to separate their upoer body from their lower body. After the challenge completes, push the other button to try and deactivate the sword, keeping the blade and those crystalline growths pointed away from Mason. If the sword doesn't turn off, push that first button again to see if that works. Then drag Magarth to the medical bay. If there is no medical access, perform field surgery with the medical kit to stop the bleeding, because killing him wasn't Mason's objective.
After about 20 seconds the shackle beeps with the completion of your challenge.  That done, you press the other button on the sword. The entire sword vibrates violently and rings with a strange metallic sound as the excess crystal is somehow shaved off and the normal blade reforms.

You use up most of the supplies in the kit sterilizing, closing and then bandaging up magarth's leg stump. As you do it, you explain to him the virtues of not throwing knives into a man's thigh.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: May 16, 2014, 11:57:37 am »

Put on official DMR Shirt. Play the official DMR Game in my Playstation3000 while drinking official DMR Cola and eating official DMR Cookies.
You're a fan, I see? Unfortunately you rolled a 3. I'm not even really sure what that means in this  context. Maybe all of your stuff is hallucinated? Hm.
Bootleg merchandise.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: May 16, 2014, 12:04:41 pm »

Bootleg merchandise.
Dead Running Man "Logo"
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 16, 2014, 12:15:25 pm »

Bootleg merchandise.
Dead Running Man "Logo"

On 'cookies' and 'cola'.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: May 16, 2014, 12:51:19 pm »

Make it of his leg bones maybe.

((Can't post character sheet, typing on phone.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: May 16, 2014, 12:56:29 pm »

Snap weasel in half on forehead. Then eat.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 16, 2014, 01:33:27 pm »

((Hey PW, do I have to make the choice from my challenge reward now, or can I wait a bit? Also, I guess all I really have left in the medical kit are painkillers and suturing thread, right? And I wonder if one of Nyars boxes has an Olympian suit or that sword in it. Those would be neat.))

After he finishes extolling the virtues of not throwing a knife into a man's thigh, Mason goes over to a couch to sit and watch TV.

Now that the challenge is done, go watch TV. Keep paying attention to the 360 degree vision, mostly focusing on the members of red team, and if anyone attempts hostilities towards Mason for some reason, use an offensive charge and activate the sword to cut them in half.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: May 16, 2014, 01:40:02 pm »

Take official DMR Drugs. Drink official DMR alcohol. Smoke official DMR ciggarettes. Put on official DMR jeans and Top Hat. Grow official DMR handlebar mustache with official DMR mustache growing cream.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: May 16, 2014, 03:52:39 pm »

Feed monster weasel turds. Bite his nose off!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: May 16, 2014, 06:44:30 pm »

Fall unconscious under one of the beds. Talk in sleep.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
YRe: ER: Dead Man Running: Commercial break: Tab A, Slot B
« Reply #1390 on: May 16, 2014, 09:41:01 pm »

Make it of his leg bones maybe.

((Can't post character sheet, typing on phone.))

You succeed in defleshing the leg and cleaning the bones, but you're not sure what you're gonna make the leg holder thing....and the stuff to hold the bones together with.

Snap weasel in half on forehead. Then eat.
Feed monster weasel turds. Bite his nose off!
Welp, Xan slaps a weasel against his head, effectively knocking them both unconscious and causing them both to fall into a collected pile of weasel feces where they shall lay until the next episode

Enjoy your ones.

((Hey PW, do I have to make the choice from my challenge reward now, or can I wait a bit? Also, I guess all I really have left in the medical kit are painkillers and suturing thread, right? And I wonder if one of Nyars boxes has an Olympian suit or that sword in it. Those would be neat.))

After he finishes extolling the virtues of not throwing a knife into a man's thigh, Mason goes over to a couch to sit and watch TV.

Now that the challenge is done, go watch TV. Keep paying attention to the 360 degree vision, mostly focusing on the members of red team, and if anyone attempts hostilities towards Mason for some reason, use an offensive charge and activate the sword to cut them in half.

You can make your choice at any time, up to the time it is happening.

Take official DMR Drugs. Drink official DMR alcohol. Smoke official DMR ciggarettes. Put on official DMR jeans and Top Hat. Grow official DMR handlebar mustache with official DMR mustache growing cream.

Nope. You stare at a wall. Enjoy the wall.

Love it.

Fall unconscious under one of the beds. Talk in sleep.

I can only imagine you doing scatman songs.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: May 16, 2014, 10:04:16 pm »

((Who's scatman?))
Remain unconscious, apparently singing

((EDIT: Looked up a vid. Totally confused. UB singing Scatman song(s?) is now Canon))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:12:17 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: May 16, 2014, 10:08:16 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1393 on: May 16, 2014, 10:22:09 pm »

We'll start a new episode fairly soon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: May 16, 2014, 10:30:11 pm »

pick up the unconscious weasel, throw it into the arena.

Await new episode and DD influx.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 153