Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254125 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: New Minigame!
« Reply #1740 on: May 23, 2014, 10:36:05 am »

(( Ok. Maybe not all the time but I have yet to see an anime that doesn't feature 3+ girls competing over a wimp at least once in its series run. ))((An' yes.))
((Just want to point out, I would not in any way call this stuff Leftist or feminist. I know a few feminists, and they really don't like shows where girls center their whole lives around guys. I wouldn't say it's political in any way, probably just escapist fodder for wimps in real life.))

((As for Smurfington's Lieutenant, I'm gearing up to deal with him, having identified him as Cheesistan's greatest threat, as soon as I muster enough forces to get a roll bonus.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 23, 2014, 02:13:12 pm »

TRY TO FORGE COOL VALYRIAN STEEL SWORD AGAIN

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: May 23, 2014, 03:50:48 pm »

((*reads rant*

Alright, I'll stop using your game as another output for my sociopathic sadism(and my other pile of mental issues). I may or may not go visit a therapist in future.

I can't really think of an easy way to deal with the Dragon though, due to my eternally shitty rolls, but I'm open to suggestions. He got dark really fast, he was supposed to be a chivalrous comedic sociopath, dammit. Roll modifed to accommodate. Being a mad god is hard, because my dumb ideas get dark really fast due to shitty luck.

In other news, I have to agree, manga is better, usually because there's year-round weekly/monthly updates, and I can archive binge them quite quickly, unlike that time I watched all of the Ramna 1/2 anime over the holidays. Much regret, wow.

Though High School DxD is the perfect mix of all the stuff I like which can be summed up by: fighting where they don't explain EVERY EFFING MOVE, heartbreaking/heartwarming moments and romcoms.))
(( Thank you.

Yeah well... tbh, that's pretty much how it went with all mythological gods. "Do thing. Thing failed. You effed up the universe. Get the Sane Man to fix it. Mock the Sane Man." It's why Ragnarok became a thing. All the Norse gods got shitty rolls and made shittier choices and it ended up in a massive world-destroying blood-fest where some of their most prominent mistakes come back to bite them in the ass pretty severely. The Greek gods, it was noticeably less so because they would cheat and/or smite things far more often, but they didn't completely Karma Houndini. ( The irony is that the Greek gods were probably worse they the titans they sought to supplant. At least, from a purely human point of view. ) Learn from their mistakes and don't use sapients as playthings. Don't even act like a god besides summoning shit out of nowhere for the sake of !!fun!! and maybe being slightly comedically haughty. ( Though expect the logical results to ensue should you stretch your pride too far. ) Also, the Dragon? While less explainable than many Greek and Norse mythological bads is quite similar. "We wanted to make a powerful thing to serve us. We rolled a metaphorical 8. Then realizing it was gonna kill us, we put it in a box or tied it up or something. ) Or even more recent mythology, like FF6. I don't want to have Kefka Palazzo in my RTD at any point, or anyone like him.)

Plus in manga you can choose what they sound like rather than being force to endure bad voice acting or even worse dubbing. While many of the bigger animes get around to fixing this, it's a problem often enough to make me trepidatious about all anime.))

Mitzi: Share icecream with everyone.

Mitzi: See if Lyeos has cheered up yet.

((Lyeos: Interrupt OOC.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: WHUT? (click to show/hide)

(( Ok. Maybe not all the time but I have yet to see an anime that doesn't feature 3+ girls competing over a wimp at least once in its series run. ))((An' yes.))
((Just want to point out, I would not in any way call this stuff Leftist or feminist. I know a few feminists, and they really don't like shows where girls center their whole lives around guys. I wouldn't say it's political in any way, probably just escapist fodder for wimps in real life.))

((As for Smurfington's Lieutenant, I'm gearing up to deal with him, having identified him as Cheesistan's greatest threat, as soon as I muster enough forces to get a roll bonus.))
(( Short answer: Yes. You're right. Not feminist. My bad. ( I still assert that it's somewhat Leftist tho. ) ))

(( Yay for plot contrivances! ))

((HOLD THE OOC, I'M 'BOUT TA ROLL!!!

(( Also, for the curious, this is my official schedule of animes to watch now: Hellsing ( but not the OVA ), Dead Man's Wonderland, Madoka Magica, High School DxD ( though I'm pretty sure I won't like it ), Code Geass, Death Note, No Game, No Life,  and Full Metal Alchemist. Also One Piece because I already have watched it but never finished. Any insanity that results in this RTD will be your own fault. ))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena Victor: Sollux!
« Reply #1743 on: May 23, 2014, 04:31:14 pm »

Ok, get something to eat.

Then go Super Saiyan God

Arena command:
Lazer eyes again.
Use techno magic
Merge with a ship and crash it into CMC. ULTIMATE FINISHER!!!

[4]You get a hot dog from the hot dog stand. It's not very filling at all.
[4]You maintain your Super Saiyan I.
They have to catch me first!

Set off the nuke.

THE DETAILS ARE IRRELEVENT!

EDIT I wasn't paying the most attention to the updates,apparantly I'm in a police car in handcuffs.

THE DETAILS ARE IRRELEVENT!
[3]You don't have the detonator. We do.
[8]Yes, so we fly you to Space Prison. Welcome to Space Jail. ( But wait there is no Space Jail? And how did an armoured car fly into space? THE DETAILS ARE IRRELEVANT! )
Tune: Get Masamune from Sephiroth's dead hands somehow

Tune: Gather most of the materia except the useless ones
[8]SONOVA BITCH!!! You retrieve Masamune and cut your arm off in the process. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure dead Sephiroth moved.
[6]You acquire most of the useful materia and hoard it in a secret room of your citadel.
(( Please cut Sephiroth's head off before he becomes Zombie Sephiroth and those horrible things happen like I foretold when talking to you on Skype. ))
(Is the Hobo in the catacombs with me?)

Check the WWI era bunker connected to the catacombs for sings of recent trespassers.

Find out who's responsible for this subterfuge! Was this the work of the Communists decades ago?

[6] It's still untouched and the combination lock is intact, though severly damaged like it was shot at.
[6]* you consult a Magic 8 ball * Signs point to yes.
Kevak: Give Sollux a spaceship.

Fix the darn space elevators.

[AUTO] Sollux is in another dimension right now. A pocket dimension that cannot be breached until the battle is complete.
[8] You use nano-bots to speed the repairs. Great. Now the space elevators are sentient.
Acquire large amounts of magnets.
[6] You buy all the hardware stores out of their magnets and order several more from companies. ( Why? )
Since when am I the hero?

As the dragon is a chivalrous pervert protectorate, find him a girlfriend. Preferably one that scares him into submission.

Make the butt monkey go to an all girls school. This is done because reasons. ((i actually have shitty reasons if you want them)).

*long, deep fart*

Ahh, much better. Enough of the cra-zay!

Dissipate the dragon, steal his power and give it to Wallace.

Depart from Earth and find a new civilisation to watch over far, far away (so no one can disturb me)

[6]All is good. The dragon has spolded and Wallace has gained the power. You quote the Uncle Ben to him, "With great power comes great responsibility." He nods and swears he'll be the greatest hero ever. That's not what you meant, but you're already packed to leave, so who cares?
[6]You find a planet full of mole people. They find your gift of potatoes to be quite agreeable. Congratulations! You are the god of the Mole People. ( And now I have to go update the Wiki. >.< )
Me: Try to shape shadow-metal into a scythe anyway.
Me: If that fails ask Tune Kevak for help.
[6] (( I think my auto roller is broken? )) You shape the metal into a dull scythe-blade.
[AUTO] But it didn't fail, so no need to get help.
Make Cheesistan economy be illogical through reasons
[3] Economists come out of the woodworks to give you 1001 reasons not to do it.
Mitzi: Share icecream with everyone.

Mitzi: See if Lyeos has cheered up yet.
[8]Ice cream for all! National holiday. ( No downside, because ice cream. )
[1]Nope. Now he's upset because he can't eat ice cream.
Quote from: PhishTaco
CaptainMcClellan: Give lecture on National Security to the military.

Maria: The time for patience is over, start scolding him harshly and demand that he come back immediately.

Hobo: Aid in the investigation.
[4]Most of the military is busy, but a few new recruits learn some valuable things.
[3]He points out that he's grown now and doesn't have to do what you say. Other psychics are starting to put in their two cents now since this device basically works like a telepathic intercomm.
[2]You can't find any particularly useful clues.
Spoiler: Arena (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 23, 2014, 04:36:50 pm »

Introduce Sollux to the Sentient Space Elevators.

Give Sollux a Starship.

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: May 23, 2014, 04:39:05 pm »

Tune: Cut off the head of the dead Sephiroth

Tune: Go stand next to the healing station thing of healing to get my arm back
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: May 23, 2014, 04:45:06 pm »

Keep an eye on Wallace.

Give the molepeople cheese.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: May 23, 2014, 04:48:38 pm »

Spoiler: Arena Aftermath (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 23, 2014, 05:15:27 pm »

"OK this is boring." Have cult go into hiding.
Sharpen the scythe blade.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: May 23, 2014, 05:24:42 pm »

Lyeos: Cast Holy on self.

Mitzi: Be unproductive.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:49:00 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: May 23, 2014, 05:41:49 pm »

Master Kaiokenx9001(its over 9000!)

Convince Sollux to found the Hussie Hunters.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: May 23, 2014, 08:59:13 pm »

BRAINWASH ECONOMISTS, MAKE ECONOMIST ARMY
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: May 23, 2014, 09:15:13 pm »

(( Are we still waiting on anybody? ))

CaptainMcClellan: Try to fix Cheesistan's other problems.

Maria: Get scientist's help to track him down.

Hobo: BE HELPFUL IN ANY WAY

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: May 23, 2014, 09:17:49 pm »

"You keep investigating. I MUST RIDE!"

Send the Hobo to hit up old friends at the Cheesistan Masonic Lodge.

Lead the Knights into battle against the Tetris god.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 23, 2014, 09:34:29 pm »

"You keep investigating. I MUST RIDE!"

Send the Hobo to hit up old friends at the Cheesistan Masonic Lodge.

Lead the Knights into battle against the Tetris god.

(( Oh we're starting that already? ))
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 192