Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1562655 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 10101 bits and counting
« Reply #10500 on: March 14, 2020, 09:38:57 pm »

I wonder if that model what the fuck is up with his thumb knew he’d be on the front cover of a novel not being pounded in the butt by a socially responsible T-Rex?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10501 on: March 14, 2020, 09:58:59 pm »

Chucked one of my favourite records on for a spin and only realised the player was on the wrong speed on side B, when I started headbanging at a different tempo to usual.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10502 on: March 15, 2020, 08:44:36 am »

I was playing Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition as a Dwarf team (obviously ::)) against an undead team, and made an error that was to result in a sure touchdown against me, on the very last turn of the first half.

Their flesh golem (an annoyance because it is hard to knock down as a result of having higher strength than all my players) picked up the ball and made a bee line for my end zone. They had to go for it the last two spaces - this means they roll a D6 for each space, and if they fail the roll, fall over, also a bold decision since it was a blizzard, which I believe results in failure on a roll of 1 or 2 instead of just 1 - and evidently succeeded the first square, and failed the second.

When a player is knocked down, they make a roll to determine their injury, if any.

The injury was death.

Half time!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10503 on: March 15, 2020, 10:42:19 am »

I was playing Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition as a Dwarf team (obviously ::)) against an undead team, and made an error that was to result in a sure touchdown against me, on the very last turn of the first half.

Their flesh golem (an annoyance because it is hard to knock down as a result of having higher strength than all my players) picked up the ball and made a bee line for my end zone. They had to go for it the last two spaces - this means they roll a D6 for each space, and if they fail the roll, fall over, also a bold decision since it was a blizzard, which I believe results in failure on a roll of 1 or 2 instead of just 1 - and evidently succeeded the first square, and failed the second.

When a player is knocked down, they make a roll to determine their injury, if any.

The injury was death.

Half time!

In the Bloodbowl Team Manager board game, the undead are pretty much a chaos version the dwarves, but better. Is that true in the normal version as well?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10504 on: March 15, 2020, 10:58:25 am »

The injury was death.

Half time!

In the Bloodbowl Team Manager board game, the undead are pretty much a chaos version the dwarves, but better. Is that true in the normal version as well?

I 'ave no idea. It wasn't an undead team as it turns out, it was Khemri.

I'm basically playing Blood Bowl because I can't remember where I bought Chaos League on 'tinternet and I've lost my disc. I just want to kill things in the name of sport.

Pretty much all the dwarf players have the block skill though (except the runners) so they can go up against things pretty easily.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10505 on: March 15, 2020, 07:50:29 pm »

https://twitter.com/PearlRiverFlow/status/1238854066677088257

That's also the best of use of the "that blew up" second tweet I've seen.

Edit because why not? https://twitter.com/alphaque/status/1238746669522358272
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 09:15:07 pm by Iduno »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10507 on: March 16, 2020, 12:38:02 pm »

A grown-ass adult just said "bye-bye" to me over the phone before hanging up. I don't know this person, they're calling me, and we had an otherwise normal adult conversation.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10508 on: March 16, 2020, 12:40:31 pm »

Dey got kids, I promise.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #10509 on: March 16, 2020, 01:26:19 pm »

Adults can still say bye-bye! I think.

I hope.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10510 on: March 16, 2020, 01:37:52 pm »

Dey got kids, I promise.

I'm sure it's just someone who is frazzled from stress or whatever, but it's not like I'm calling him back to make fun of him. I will, however, laugh at the anonymous person in a place they're probably not going to read it.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10511 on: March 16, 2020, 03:52:53 pm »

buh bye?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10512 on: March 16, 2020, 06:46:35 pm »

I don't see the problem, bye bye and bye have the same meaning, so what's the problem?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10513 on: March 17, 2020, 04:33:04 am »

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10514 on: March 17, 2020, 06:46:06 am »

I don't see the problem, bye bye and bye have the same meaning, so what's the problem?
infintalism.

bye bye is usually associated with cooing at a toddler, its sing-song and rhythmic.  Like calling dogs 'puppers' or 'doggos' instead of dogs.  Two adults presumably don't need such pandering.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 879