Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1567254 times)

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 11000 laughs, somehow
« Reply #11835 on: May 21, 2021, 03:21:03 pm »

OvO

You disgust me

I hope you get ass cancer and die
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11836 on: May 21, 2021, 03:41:11 pm »

*notices loophole* OwO What's this? :P

OvO

oWo

[in the same tone at which one might exclaim KAMEHAMEHA]: ùwú

*Sigh* -_-
You disgust me

I hope you get ass cancer and die

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11837 on: May 21, 2021, 03:51:56 pm »

you cannot tell me what to dooowu

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11838 on: May 21, 2021, 03:56:29 pm »

You coulda tried harder to line up "FURRY" the same way as "DON'T"...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11839 on: May 21, 2021, 04:00:06 pm »

Death is also at a better resolution than penalty.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11840 on: May 21, 2021, 04:01:13 pm »

My ass called somebody and then sent them a text saying "I'll call you back" (an automatic reply to a missed call my phone offers.)

This maneuver was so complicated it gave me a muscle cramp right by my anus. A quite painful one, which is why I sat down and checked my phone.

Oh, and death will not repel the furry. Furry is forever.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11841 on: May 21, 2021, 04:01:42 pm »

you cannot tell me what to dooowu
My bolter says otherwise.
HERETIC!

Also, how come i didn't think of this one first?

You coulda tried harder to line up "FURRY" the same way as "DON'T"...
You really expect me to put that much effort into high-speed shitposting?

Death is also at a better resolution than penalty.
Sorry, its hard to replicate shitty JPG quality accurately.

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11842 on: May 21, 2021, 04:11:43 pm »

uwoof, so severe

I know I'm fine, I just hope to be $350 fine. :U

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11843 on: May 21, 2021, 08:09:55 pm »

Wait I already had something for this
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #11844 on: May 22, 2021, 10:33:00 am »

So if I modified that thing to emit something that isn't "uwu", I won't be penalized? If only I could actually read Rust. What I can do is feed my words into the uwuifier.

...I installed MSVC again for this. There goes 5 GB of my SSD. I'm gonna forget that I got Rust installed already. So when I actually need to use Rust, I'm just gonna end up having to recall why I have a crate installed called "uwuify" (and only "uwuify", no other external crates!) some day. Nevermind the $350 penalty, just the fact that I have "uwuify" installed far outstrips that!

so if i modified that thing to e-emit something that i-isn't "uwu", nyaa~~ i-i won't be penawized? i-if onwy i c-couwd actuawwy w-wead wust. /(^•ω•^) nyani i-i can do is feed m-my wowds into the uwuifiew.

...i instawwed msvc again fow this. rawr thewe g-goes 5 gb of my ssd. OwO i'm gonna fowget that i got w-wust instawwed awweady. (U ﹏ U) so when i-i actuawwy nyeed to use wust, >_< i'm just gonna end up having to w-wecaww why i have a cwate instawwed c-cawwed "uwuify" (and o-onwy "uwuify", rawr x3 nyo othew extewnaw cwates!) some day. mya nyevewmind the $350 p-penawty, nyaa~~ just the fact that i have "uwuify" instawwed faw outstwips that!

Doesn't quite work with my default tone (which is apparently "serious"), but it's pretty good for a laugh. I'm just imagining this anime catperson version of me trying to... seduce(??) someone by being cute, and not quite understanding how being cute works. Alright, where's my negative $350?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #11845 on: May 23, 2021, 09:03:27 pm »

the cat (fewis catus) i-is a domestic s-species of smow cawnivowous mammaw. ʘwʘ i-it is the onwy domesticated s-species in the famiwy fewidae a-and is often wefewwed to as the domestic cat to d-distinguish it fwom the wiwd membews o-of the famiwy. (ꈍᴗꈍ) a-a cat can eithew b-be a house cat, σωσ a fawm cat ow a fewaw cat; the wattew wanges fweewy and avoids human contact. (⑅˘꒳˘) d-domestic cats awe vawued by humans fow companionship and theiw abiwity to hunt w-wodents. >w< about 60 c-cat bweeds awe wecognized by v-vawious cat wegistwies.the cat is simiwaw in anatomy to the othew f-fewid species: it has a stwong f-fwexibwe body, q-quick wefwexes, ( ͡o ω ͡o ) s-shawp teeth and w-wetwactabwe cwaws adapted to kiwwing s-smow pwey. òωó its nyight vision and sense of s-smeww awe weww d-devewoped. σωσ cat communication i-incwudes vocawizations wike nyya~ing, ( ͡o ω ͡o ) puwwing, UwU twiwwing, σωσ h-hissing, gwowwing and gwunting a-as weww as cat-specific body wanguage. rawr x3

Wow, that's a pain to read.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #11846 on: May 23, 2021, 09:21:36 pm »

It gets plainly nightmarish once you feed the uwuifier the output of FFmpeg. Behold!

Code: [Select]
>ffmpeg -i bigbuckbunny-steweo.fwac -c:a wibopus -b:a 128k b-bigbuckbunny-steweo.opus
f-ffmpeg vewsion 2021-05-09-git-8649f5dca6-fuww_buiwd-www.gyan.dev c-copywight (c) 2000-2021 t-the f-ffmpeg devewopews
  b-buiwt with g-gcc 10.2.0 (wev6,  b-buiwt by msys2 pwoject)
  configuwation: --enabwe-gpw --enabwe-vewsion3 --enabwe-static --disabwe-w32thweads --disabwe-autodetect --enabwe-fontconfig --enabwe-iconv --enabwe-gnutws --enabwe-wibxmw2 --enabwe-gmp --enabwe-wzma --enabwe-wibsnappy --enabwe-zwib --enabwe-wibwist --enabwe-wibswt --enabwe-wibssh --enabwe-wibzmq --enabwe-avisynth --enabwe-wibbwuway --enabwe-wibcaca --enabwe-sdw2 --enabwe-wibdav1d --enabwe-wibzvbi --enabwe-wibwav1e --enabwe-wibsvtav1 --enabwe-wibwebp --enabwe-wibx264 --enabwe-wibx265 --enabwe-wibxvid --enabwe-wibaom --enabwe-wibopenjpeg --enabwe-wibvpx --enabwe-wibass --enabwe-fwei0w --enabwe-wibfweetype --enabwe-wibfwibidi --enabwe-wibvidstab --enabwe-wibvmaf --enabwe-wibzimg --enabwe-amf --enabwe-cuda-wwvm --enabwe-cuvid --enabwe-ffnvcodec --enabwe-nvdec --enabwe-nvenc --enabwe-d3d11va --enabwe-dxva2 --enabwe-wibmfx --enabwe-wibgwswang --enabwe-vuwkan --enabwe-opencw --enabwe-wibcdio --enabwe-wibgme --enabwe-wibmodpwug --enabwe-wibopenmpt --enabwe-wibopencowe-amwwb --enabwe-wibmp3wame --enabwe-wibshine --enabwe-wibtheowa --enabwe-wibtwowame --enabwe-wibvo-amwwbenc --enabwe-wibiwbc --enabwe-wibgsm --enabwe-wibopencowe-amwnb --enabwe-wibopus --enabwe-wibspeex --enabwe-wibvowbis --enabwe-wadspa --enabwe-wibbs2b --enabwe-wibfwite --enabwe-wibmysofa --enabwe-wibwubbewband --enabwe-wibsoxw --enabwe-chwomapwint
  wibavutiw      57. >_<  0.100 / 57.  0.100
  wibavcodec     59. >_<  1.100 / 59. (⑅˘꒳˘)  1.100
  wibavfowmat    59. /(^•ω•^)  0.101 / 59. rawr x3  0.101
  w-wibavdevice    59. (U ﹏ U)  0.100 / 59.  0.100
  wibavfiwtew     8. (U ﹏ U)  0.101 /  8. (⑅˘꒳˘)  0.101
  wibswscawe      6. òωó  0.100 /  6. ʘwʘ  0.100
  w-wibswwesampwe   4. /(^•ω•^)  0.100 /  4.  0.100
  wibpostpwoc    56. ʘwʘ  0.100 / 56. σωσ  0.100
i-input #0, OwO fwac,  fwom 'bigbuckbunny-steweo.fwac':
  duwation: 00:09:56.46,  stawt: 0.000000, b-bitwate: 1480 kb/s
  s-stweam #0:0: audio: f-fwac, o.O 48000 hz, steweo, ( ͡o ω ͡o ) s32 (24 bit)
stweam mapping:
  stweam #0:0 -> #0:0 (fwac (native) -> opus (wibopus))
p-pwess [q] to stop, (U ﹏ U) [?] fow hewp
output #0, (///ˬ///✿) opus, >w< to 'bigbuckbunny-steweo.opus':
  metadata:
    e-encodew         : wavf59.0.101
  s-stweam #0:0: a-audio: opus, rawr 48000 h-hz, mya steweo, f-fwt (24 bit), ^^ 128 kb/s
    metadata:
      e-encodew         : wavc59.1.100 wibopus
size=    9476kb t-time=00:09:56.47 bitwate= 130.1kbits/s speed= 104x
video:0kb audio:9403kb subtitwe:0kb othew stweams:0kb g-gwobaw headews:0kb muxing ovewhead: 0.778095%

Now that I think of it, I sense potential. What if I piped a raw image file into the uwuifier, and piped its output to another file? Better yet, what if I Base64-encoded it, and then piped it into uwuify? To extend the joke further, I'll run this all in WSL, so that I can use cat to feed the uwuifier.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:34:50 pm by methylatedspirit »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11847 on: May 24, 2021, 02:04:22 am »

Now that I think of it, I sense potential. What if I piped a raw image file into the uwuifier, and piped its output to another file? Better yet, what if I Base64-encoded it, and then piped it into uwuify? To extend the joke further, I'll run this all in WSL, so that I can use cat to feed the uwuifier.
But would you be able to get an image back out of it afterwords?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11848 on: May 24, 2021, 02:20:02 am »

Probably?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #11849 on: May 24, 2021, 03:19:15 am »

I can demonstrate right now with basic Unix commands! I say "basic", but I didn't learn that you could do this kind of stuff until it just dawned on me one day. It relies on the fact that these basic Unix commands like sed and grep act as filters on data, and uwuify also has that behavior. It behaves exactly like one. It reads standard input and writes to standard output.

Install Rust (depends on your platform), do cargo install uwuify. Observe that you can do this to uwuify any arbitrary text file and write the results into a different file (replace "cat" with "type" for Windows):

cat normal.txt | uwuify > uwu.txt

Code: (normal.txt) [Select]
This isn't gonna end well. See ya on the other side!
Code: (uwu.txt) [Select]
this isn't gonna end weww. (ꈍᴗꈍ) see ya o-on the othew side!
It's a matter of swapping the text file to any file we want. The only things that'll respond well to this kind of clobbering is actual text and raw files. I'll be using this as the test subject:

Convert this to planar RAW using whatever methods are available to you, and run the following (the input file is called aurora.raw):

cat aurora.raw | uwuify > aurora-uwu.raw

And open that in whatever, and:

Nicely corrupted. I did it in Linux, so I could say that I used cat to uwuify an image, which I don't think is a sentence that's ever been said.

For those in the know, this is a variant of the WordPad effect. I'd say it is WordPad effect, since we're pushing input through an unsuspecting program that should only handle text, and seeing what happens on the output.

As for Base64 encoding, it's not as recognizable. I'll do it anyway for completeness' sake, so do:
base64 aurora.raw > aurora-base64.raw
cat aurora-base64.raw | uwuify > aurora-base64-uwu.raw
base64 -d -i aurora-base64-uwu.raw > aurora-base64-uwu-dec.raw

In sequence, that's
"encode to Base64 a file called aurora.raw, redirect standard output to a file called "aurora-base64.raw""
"use cat to output the contents of "aurora-base64.raw" to standard output, use pipe to redirect it into uwuify. Then, save uwuify's output to a file called "aurora-base64-uwu.raw"."
"use base64 to decode the file (-d), ignoring all garbage (-i), and save that output to a file called "aurora-base64-uwu-dec.raw"."

By using the pipe command some more, this can be shortened down to:

base64 aurora.raw | uwuify | base64 -d -i > aurora-base64-uwu-dec.raw

Both of them will generate an output file of:

Eh? It's something.
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 879