Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 268

Author Topic: DF2014 Question and Answer Thread  (Read 439990 times)

MoridinUK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF2014 Question and Answer Thread
« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2014, 12:07:01 pm »

cheers!

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2014, 07:11:49 pm »

Does anyone know any good 3d rendering programs that work for the newest version?
Bump

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 21, 2014, 07:59:11 am »

Does anyone know any good 3d rendering programs that work for the newest version?
Bump
Stonesense/df hack covers the most recent version now.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 21, 2014, 07:38:12 pm »

Ta muchly.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 22, 2014, 12:27:31 pm »

Returning after a long time away; how do root tiles work? Are they functionally identical to walls, blocking water/invaders and being indestructable?
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

Adventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 22, 2014, 04:43:01 pm »

my reindeer have fled their pasture twice now and my dwarfs go into the forest to retrieve them, pretty frustrating thought its still early on and safe

pastures are 9x12 male and female in 1st and 1 calf in the other

each one has a wall around 3 sides with one open side through which they run through

Halp? Bug?

Kneenibble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 22, 2014, 04:53:02 pm »

Returning after a long time away; how do root tiles work? Are they functionally identical to walls, blocking water/invaders and being indestructable?

Yes, although if you cut down the tree, the root tiles are replaced by tiles of the surrounding soil layer.

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 22, 2014, 05:15:18 pm »

hey, my militia dwarves aren't picking up all of their assigned equipment. i have loads of iron stuff but they only wearing parts of it. one dwarf only wears the breastplate, the other one breast plate + sword + greaves and so on. i never had this issue before, any help please? :(

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #518 on: September 22, 2014, 06:20:26 pm »

hey, my militia dwarves aren't picking up all of their assigned equipment. i have loads of iron stuff but they only wearing parts of it. one dwarf only wears the breastplate, the other one breast plate + sword + greaves and so on. i never had this issue before, any help please? :(
In the military screen, make sure their (e)quipment is set to (r)eplace clothing for each dwarf. then make suree none are miners/hunters/woodcutters
How do you jump
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 22, 2014, 06:24:56 pm »

oh neat, that actually helped! though, isn't it a bit cold only wearing the armor? :o

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #520 on: September 22, 2014, 07:00:03 pm »

oh neat, that actually helped! though, isn't it a bit cold only wearing the armor? :o
Pfft, they'll be a Fine dwarf bone mug
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2014, 07:18:51 pm »

due to constant rain in summer and constant snow storm in every other season, im sure they're used to it by now... :3

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #522 on: September 22, 2014, 07:22:33 pm »

So how do you jump in adventure mode?

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 22, 2014, 07:51:42 pm »

by pressing 'j' iirc.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 23, 2014, 07:00:25 am »

The beard acts as natural insulation.  I'm not sure how it works for the females.  Maybe it's the slabs of lard.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 268