Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 77

Author Topic: History: the Minimalist RTD  (Read 117235 times)

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
Re: History: the Minimalist RTD
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2014, 08:21:21 am »

"Death for any reason is a tragedy, but not all tragedies have villains; do not blame Tuktu for his violence. Is it not natural to react with anger towards a man you just meet claiming power over you? This is not or way.

To comfort those who grow anxious by his words, his accusations were unfounded. He claimed only a single ruler could provide expertise, yet ask our brothers scouting the way. Their words were heeded by these elders. Those with wisdom of their own kinds are welcomed in this tribe, from great thinkers to scouts.

Now come, it is time to leave this place and tragedy behind us."

Perform a brief funeral ritual and then move east with the tribe.

woh shit were leaving already ive got a few things to wrap up here you guys go one without me ill catch up later
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2014, 08:26:46 am »

"...Tuktu. Leave. You dishonor our tribe, and we will not have you staying here any more."

"The man was not claiming power over us. He merely was trying to debate whether we do the right hing, and whether he was right or wrong, he had a right to speak. Tuktu must be punished for these senseless murders."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2014, 08:33:58 am »

Meshok Fish-Eyed would step into the discussion saying an old saying of their people:

"The goal overrides the actions."

Whether or not I agreed with it, Tuktu tried to protect his tribe and should not be punished for fending off an outsider, especially now, in this nervous situation, when we are moving somewhere else.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 08:48:52 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2014, 08:36:40 am »

"...Tuktu. Leave. You dishonor our tribe, and we will not have you staying here any more."

"The man was not claiming power over us. He merely was trying to debate whether we do the right hing, and whether he was right or wrong, he had a right to speak. Tuktu must be punished for these senseless murders."

"Kutuk, you are a great healer, you fight against death, and it must pain you too see this man die. But you must understand. It was inevitable. Did you not see how many of our tribe were taking up arms against him? His first words to our tribe were spoken in challenge of our way of life. He explicitly called for leadership to be granted to him. It is sad. He should not have died but what he did was pure madness, nothing less than a death wish."
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2014, 08:43:05 am »

"Still. He murdered a man, and he can't go unpunished for it. Even if the punishment is minor, it must exist, or he may do it again."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2014, 08:55:05 am »

Wander off to test my theory instructing Tuypogina to check on my plant graves every once in a while.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2014, 09:02:06 am »

Wander off to test my theory instructing Tuypogina to check on my plant graves every once in a while.

ok but dont go to far i will be ready for us to leave soon and we dont want to fall to far behind

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:16:45 am by tuypo1 »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2014, 09:08:04 am »

((There's 15 colors, and you can use underline, bold, italics, glow to make it different. I'm not going to do the math, but you can make a combination of any of those, so, for example, Yellow, Bold, Italics, Glow red 2600..))
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2014, 09:14:51 am »

((There's 15 colors, and you can use underline, bold, italics, glow to make it different. I'm not going to do the math, but you can make a combination of any of those, so, for example, Yellow, Bold, Italics, Glow red 2600..))

i chose this

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2014, 10:00:58 am »

Come to Tuktu's defense, by telling Kutuk of Kurgle's murder of Gatorfang when he tried to say he was a god, and insinuate favor of Kurgle over Tuktu

" If Tutku is to be punished, then why isn't Kurgle to be punished for his murder? He slayed a man who claimed himself a god, didn't he have the same right of speech as this man. If Tutku is punished, then Kurgle must be punished, otherwise your favor of Kurgle shall be seen and known by the tribe, Tutku, and me."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:03:05 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2014, 10:28:27 am »

RISE FROM THE DEAD

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2014, 10:37:13 am »

Conrak regards his work with satisfaction; this sledge will allow many families to carry more and travel easier, letting the tribe as a whole travel faster and with less fatigue. And just in time; it seems the Council has arrived at the decision Conrak knew they would, and the tribe is preparing to travel.

Conrak packs his things into the sledge and demonstrates its usefulness to other tribesmen. He crafts new sledges for those who ask, making one first for Kutuk the healer and then giving priority to those carrying supplies for women, children, and the elderly.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:58:55 am by monk12 »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2014, 10:41:43 am »

"When did he do this?"

"Conrak, if you could build one for me? I have medicines that I'll need to carry with me, and this would make it much easier."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2014, 10:48:00 am »

Lead Kutuk to Gatorfang's body, if it no longer exists go to Kurgle and have him speak with Kutuk, if he or Tuktu is exiled, exclaim self exile, and Forbid Chantututu to follow
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2014, 10:52:40 am »

RISE FROM THE DEAD

That's not happening in any way whatsoever, just saying. You can respawn, though, with whatever specifications you care to input.

Lead Kutuk to Gatorfang's body, if it no longer exists go to Kurgle and have him speak with Kutuk, if he or Tuktu is exiled, exclaim self exile, and Forbid Chantututu to follow

Actually, both Kurgle and Tuktu have already gone off somewhere else, technically. Just to clarify, you know.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 77