Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 277

Author Topic: Total War: Warhammer! Now with 2! And 3!  (Read 491420 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Total War: Warhammer! It's out!
« Reply #1485 on: October 28, 2016, 05:23:35 pm »

If anyone's got a spare code, I'd be glad to take it off your hands. It's pretty much impossible to get either it or the magazine in Brazil or anywhere in South America (or central, for that matter, since the GW website says the closest store to me is in Florida).
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 28, 2016, 07:46:07 pm »

Fanofgaming: Hmmm... I dunno. That doesn't seem very longbeardy to me.

What do you guys think?

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 28, 2016, 08:10:03 pm »

I'm heading into Nottingham tomorrow (well... today), I'll see if they're willing to give me a few extras.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 28, 2016, 08:28:43 pm »

Grombrindal certainly seems like a powerful lord. Good melee along with lots of buffs to units, economy and the like. I'm fine waiting until 2017 though for it to become free. Going to a Games Workshop shop is a bit off putting. So enthusiastic.

Anyway, apparently some teasers have been uploaded onto Creative Assembly's instagram. If you actually go there, I believe there is a link for a promotion thingy tied to one of the images.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: October 28, 2016, 09:03:02 pm »

What do you guys think?

A Ungrim like you wouldn't know a longbeard from a Drengi! When I was young Dawi, beardlings knew how to show proper respect to their elders. Nevermind the fact that you're 943 years older than me! I fought and killed Urks and Grobi to protect a Karak where every Dawi is judged by the length of his beard, not the manner of his speaking! Now piss off, it's time for my yearly bath.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:07:26 pm by Fanofgaming »
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 28, 2016, 09:24:15 pm »

What do you guys think?

A Ungrim like you wouldn't know a longbeard from a Drengi! When I was young Dawi, beardlings knew how to show proper respect to their elders. Nevermind the fact that you're 943 years older than me! I fought and killed Urks and Grobi to protect a Karak where every Dawi is judged by the length of his beard, not the manner of his speaking! Now piss off, it's time for my yearly bath.
Okay, you got it. :P

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: October 28, 2016, 09:26:35 pm »

What do you guys think?

Okay, you got it. :P
Thanks, man. You're the best. <3
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 29, 2016, 12:02:29 am »

Aren't they releasing this lord to be free for everyone in a few months anyways?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 29, 2016, 12:07:01 am »

Aren't they releasing this lord to be free for everyone in a few months anyways?
Yeah, next January.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 29, 2016, 10:17:22 pm »

I've got a spare code, if anyone's interested.

Gonna want to see some grumbling first, though.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 29, 2016, 10:35:33 pm »

grumbling... grumbling... Live in the UP of Michigan, closest Games Workshop store is about ten hours away and can't get a code... would love to get one, plz.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 30, 2016, 08:53:33 am »

grumbling... grumbling... Live in the UP of Michigan, closest Games Workshop store is about ten hours away and can't get a code... would love to get one, plz.
Bah, that's not even worth a grudge. There ain't a store in this damn continent, and you can bet that's going in the book.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 30, 2016, 12:17:22 pm »

Bah, that's not even worth a grudge. There ain't a store in this damn continent, and you can bet that's going in the book.
Where the help do live? Anyplace that isn't Britian?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 30, 2016, 01:28:11 pm »

Where the help do live? Anyplace that isn't Britian?
Brazil, as can be seen in my profile.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: October 30, 2016, 01:30:21 pm »

You can still order the magazine through the GW website if you want to get him. I don't know how I missed it before. It ends up being pretty expensive for a single lord though, especially if you include the shipping (26$ to ship it to where I live, + 12$ for the magazine itself). I think I'll wait 'till he comes out for free :P
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 277