Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.  (Read 28309 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: A peculiar lab.
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2015, 02:33:24 am »

((PTWPWPTWPWPTPTPWTPTPWT.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2015, 02:36:16 am »

What? I lost my spot? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I was busy doing real life things.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 02:41:20 am »

What? I lost my spot? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I was busy doing real life things.

((Er no, Pancaek already gave you his spot. You're already in.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 02:57:37 am »

Oh. I read "We lost Pancaek and NAV already", instead of "We lost Pancaek for NAV already".
Will post action in the morning when I am less stupid.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 03:11:06 am »

Look at what toaster is looking at. Poke the blue panic button for whichever room we were just in..
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2015, 03:47:07 am »

Try each green card one at a time in the apparatus with the same type of tank. Jump on table to avoid the black gas. If the gas is moving to fast to finish my science, run to the medical room and hope it is safer. Take the unknown rectangles with me, and any I know I'd one of them turns out to be a sword shape.
Probably should have pointed out that I edited my post.

If it doesn't matter or change anything, then:
Run to Medical Room. Slap syvarris for interrupting my science. Slap with my blistered and darkened hands.
Look at what toaster is looking at. Poke the blue panic button for whichever room we were just in..
Unholy presses the blue button under the "MAIN ROOM" label. 

There is a rather loud buzzing noise and a scream which is cut short an instant later.

Beirus is dead.

Tryrar is in now.

(Don't feel too bad beirus. You were basically dead already.  Better luck next time. )

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2015, 04:04:47 am »

Oookay then... so thats an electrocution button not a sprinkler system.

Lets hope the black one is venting because im pretty sure tge red one will be fire.

poke the black button.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2015, 04:07:00 am »

Oookay then... so thats an electrocution button not a sprinkler system.

Lets hope the black one is venting because im pretty sure tge red one will be fire.

poke the black button.
There's a loud suction noise that continues for several seconds. Then nothing.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2015, 04:13:31 am »

peek head through the door.

If gas is gone plug a hexagons cable into my soda can and pull the trigger... in the testing room.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2015, 05:01:04 am »

As soon as it is safe, enter the lab, take 4 random tanks, A soda can, a box, and the rectangles to the Testing area. Insert the rectangles in the box, attach to soda can, and attach each tank in turn to the soda can and observe the patterns.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2015, 09:46:49 am »

Don't let Unholy into the potentially vacuum filled room, unless we know it's safe or have no option.  Check for a readout or something somewhere, and check if there's doors that lead into an adjacent room.

Heck, why not just examine the medical room.  Do we have a complicated assortment of medical tools and drugs that we need to mix together in interesting ways to fix things?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2015, 10:47:45 am »

Hold on tight to something if the door is opened.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2015, 02:10:12 pm »

Don't let Unholy into the potentially vacuum filled room, unless we know it's safe or have no option.  Check for a readout or something somewhere, and check if there's doors that lead into an adjacent room.

Heck, why not just examine the medical room.  Do we have a complicated assortment of medical tools and drugs that we need to mix together in interesting ways to fix things?

peek head through the door.

If gas is gone plug a hexagons cable into my soda can and pull the trigger... in the testing room.

Unholy moves for the door but Sy tackles him and starts screaming about safety protocols. They both spend the next several minutes checking around the room for a readout- which they don't find- doors to adjacent rooms -also negative- or drugs to mix together. They find, instead, a variety of surgical tools, pain killers, iv stands and bags, bandages, and other useful first aid tools. As well as some more...unusual ones, like what appears to be an amputation tool kit with a razor sharp machete as one of the pieces.

As soon as it is safe, enter the lab, take 4 random tanks, A soda can, a box, and the rectangles to the Testing area. Insert the rectangles in the box, attach to soda can, and attach each tank in turn to the soda can and observe the patterns.
You wait at the door for some indication that it is "Safe".

None comes. Looks like you're either gonna have to get creative or man the heck up.

Hold on tight to something if the door is opened.

You hold on tight to one of the beds, just in case.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2015, 02:22:52 pm »

((That's easy problem to solve guys. If doors open inwards and there's vacuum on other side you simply can't open the door. Pressure difference takes care of that. And if the door opens outward, then you would be dead already.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2015, 04:37:04 pm »

((Sliding door!))

"Idea!"

Use one of the sharp pointy instruments to poke a hole in the door.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14