Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 33823 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 16
« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2015, 01:20:59 pm »

oh, so Alphonse's attack wasn't retconned out of existence, ok good to know. I change my action to leaving the dodge roll the same but performing a flanking attack on the undead's side (with my arming sword) instead of my previous suggestions
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 22, 2015, 05:04:04 pm »

Hold on, I was under the impression that dodge and dodge roll were different things. Crap, have I been holding up the game all this time? Really freaking sorry. Dodge roll down.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2015, 12:01:31 am »

Yes, they are different things, as I explained. We've been waiting on Paralun.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2015, 12:13:14 am »

In the combat section, it mentions Dodge Roll but not Dodge. That made me think I was doing something wrong considering I'd also forgotten what you said and I didn't actually read the section. :( Normal dodge.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2015, 05:41:43 am »

Turn 16, Part 2
(AD:6;ED:9) He rolls out of the way of the swing to the northeast.

Gilbert picks up 4d and the Shoes. He thinks it would make a good name for a band.

Helena fires another arrow at the Undead Warrior. (AD:4,2;ED:5) She finally overcomes her shaky aim, and the arrow lands much closer this time, but still doesn't hit.

Alphonse jogs up to the Undead Warrior and attacks it from the side. (AD:6;ED:4;10,4,2) His first swing stabs the sitting Undead in the torso for 4 damage. It begins bleeding 2 VP/turn. (AD:3;ED:1;9,1,3) He follows it up with another stab to a major artery, dealing 1 damage, but it is now bleeding 5 VP/turn.

Malcolm attacks the Undead Warrior. (AD:1;ED:1) His clumsy swing matches the warrior's clumsy dodge, and he misses.

Turn Order: Hordor, Undead Warrior, Gilbert, Helena, Alphonse, Malcolm
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 03:52:34 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 17
« Reply #275 on: March 23, 2015, 02:29:13 pm »

"Ok, this is beginning to get silly now. I think I will practice my swordsmanship later"

Malcolm switches out from his arming sword to his scythe. If Malcolm can, attack with his scythe.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 23, 2015, 02:32:10 pm »

Curse malign arrows. Shoot again.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 23, 2015, 03:53:09 pm »

Malcolm, just to streamline this a little, the Undead Warrior will attack you this turn. How do you respond?
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 23, 2015, 03:55:20 pm »

Open da door!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 23, 2015, 04:02:21 pm »

just dodge

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #280 on: March 23, 2015, 04:30:01 pm »

Gilbert moves southeast one tile, gives Hordor 2d for a good kill just now, and gets ready for the door to be opened.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2015, 04:23:26 am »

Move up-left, shove the Warrior into the wall, and attack it.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 26, 2015, 07:06:57 am »

Turn 17
The Undead Warrior bleeds 5 VP.

Hordor attempts to open the door, but fails because it is locked. Now who's wasting time?

The Undead Warrior swings his sword at Malcolm. (AD:8;ED:8) Malcolm twists and leans out of the way of the blade, which shaves a few threads off his tunic.

Gilbert moves 3m southeast and gives 2d to Hordor.

Helena fires another arrow. (AD:4,5;ED:2;7,5) Her confidence returns to her as she manages to land a hit, the Undead's head snapping back with an audible cracking sound as the blunt arrow bounces off of it.

Alphonse circles around the Undead Warrior's side and tries to shove it. (AD:2;ED:3) He fails to budge the monstrosity.

Malcolm puts away his arming sword and draws his scythe.

Turn Order: Hordor, Undead Warrior, Gilbert, Helena, Alphonse, Malcolm
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 05:56:47 pm by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 18
« Reply #283 on: March 26, 2015, 07:13:01 am »

Don't jumpy after the first hit. If you're prey isn't down, ready another arrow and shoot again.

Helena smiled after finally hitting the foul creature, but it was quickly wiped off of her face. She could celebrate when it was dead. Right now, Alphonse and Malcolm were still in danger.

5th volley!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 18
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2015, 07:18:47 am »

Malcolm, you'll be attacked again this turn, include your defense with your round.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31