Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220388 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #735 on: August 06, 2015, 06:03:10 pm »

Why is the Sorraia cheap? It says it uses 50-round belts but belt-feed is an Expensive technology for Moskurg.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #736 on: August 06, 2015, 08:01:02 pm »

Oops.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:02:33 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 06, 2015, 08:02:12 pm »

Whoops, sorry everyone. If it's consolation, it's a decent Idea you had.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:20:45 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 06, 2015, 08:03:19 pm »

He's a Moskurg heydude, delete it fast!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #739 on: August 06, 2015, 08:04:06 pm »

*facepalm*

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #740 on: August 06, 2015, 08:05:43 pm »

Optics. Periscopes and magnifying telescopes for tanks to improve awareness, accuracy, time to fire, and range, as well as allowing for indirect fire. Infantry scopes for rifles to allow for accurate long range engagement. Magnifying crosshair lenses for pilots to allow for better long range shooting and bombing.
Quoted so you can't delete it Arztoskan.
Qutoed so you can't delete it, Moskurgian.
I don't even know why would you delete it though.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #741 on: August 06, 2015, 08:07:30 pm »

Yeah. It's not like the other side can take advantage of it. I just accidentally posted in the wrong thread is all.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:09:47 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #742 on: August 06, 2015, 08:23:27 pm »

Not yet.
Though, I wanted to congratulate whole Moskurgian Bureau Of Whatever, whatever you call your little techno-shaman council for being ill-informed, ill-prepared, ill-equipped, ill-fated, with ill communication, ill basics (who uses Imperial scales anymore, I mean come on), ill ideas, and on being generally ill. This could be easily fixed with some paperworkand proper civilization, of course after we finally decide to conquer the worst of the island, the one you're calling your home. Also you seem to be taking long time with your designs.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 06, 2015, 08:25:40 pm »

Not yet.
Though, I wanted to congratulate whole Moskurgian Bureau Of Whatever, whatever you call your little techno-shaman council for being ill-informed, ill-prepared, ill-equipped, ill-fated, with ill communication, ill basics (who uses Imperial scales anymore, I mean come on), ill ideas, and on being generally ill. This could be easily fixed with some paperworkand proper civilization, of course after we finally decide to conquer the worst of the island, the one you're calling your home. Also you seem to be taking long time with your designs.

One feels one can understand how this war started.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #744 on: August 06, 2015, 08:28:16 pm »

No hard feelings.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 06, 2015, 08:30:56 pm »

Not yet.
We can divide by three cleanly, unlike you who need to resort to recurring decimals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #746 on: August 06, 2015, 08:35:54 pm »

We can divide by three cleanly, unlike you who need to resort to recurring decimals.
Which just singalizes that you have an aversion to math that is more complicated than division. Using decimals allow us for greater freedom in basically all measurement.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 06, 2015, 08:39:58 pm »

Which just singalizes that you have an aversion to math that is more complicated than division. Using decimals allow us for greater freedom in basically all measurement.
In decimal form, Write all the digits, of how you describe one third of a meter.

For reference, one third of a yard is a foot.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #748 on: August 06, 2015, 09:10:33 pm »

In decimal form, Write all the digits, of how you describe one third of a meter.

For reference, one third of a yard is a foot.
0.(3)m. Cheers.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 06, 2015, 09:40:09 pm »

What's a tenth of a yard? Also, are we still waiting on Moskurg to revise something or are we waiting for the GM?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 159