Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284409 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1815 on: September 08, 2015, 07:19:49 pm »

How do you know that it was from Sadiq?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 08, 2015, 07:20:56 pm »

(UGH)
After a few months of trading with no incident of even the mildest disrespect or questionable behavior from the Djinn, Leviticus is found (temporarily) dead after a night of sweeping around a monastery. Piercing him is an arrow reading "That deal was not very good for us, friend."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: September 08, 2015, 07:22:31 pm »

Sadiq looked at the note with pure and utter skeptiscism.

"Isgon...consider the fact that atnthat point in time, my essence and flux were being used for other actions and that even if the trade with your birds were going bad, why would I bother killing your angel? My Consortium could easily just switch trade to another trading partner; there are three world's after all. And as you say, there was no sign of the Djinn even desiring to do this. Certainly it would be far too obvious as well. Do you think me a fool to use my motifs in secret things?It would be like Meow using cats as spies or JoJo using gangs to rob my bank."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1818 on: September 08, 2015, 07:25:51 pm »

What I meant was, this is not sufficient proof. How do you know it came from Sadiq?
Sig text

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 08, 2015, 07:28:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

None of this proves that Zenurion was actually up to anything, they merely piqued your suspicions.

You could have taken steps to protect your race and warn everyone else, yet you decided to take the law into your own hands and conspire to murder Zenny. You did bad, Eid, you did bad.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: September 08, 2015, 07:35:30 pm »

>This Aspect is waiting.  The belligerent parties, The Alpha Pantheon and Zenurion, will submit their claims.  At this point in time, the lack of evidence weighs in Zenurion's favor.  Should actual evidence of wrongdoing be procured, this Aspect shall re-evaluate their current position.
A strange humanoid appears and disappears, dropping another mini-obelisk which proceeds to explode.
>This Aspect does not find any evidence linking Zenurion to this action.
Eid has begun the investigation of the Expiration cult. A group of mortals of various species seem to be screaming around a vaguely humanoid sculpture with angled hair and fur. Blood (or maybe dyes?) is splattered everywhere, including on the sculpture. A Chip column is embedded in the ground nearby.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
"EEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!!!!"
"Strange folk, aren't they? They've been screaming at the sculpture for Jens knows how many days!"
This is more to illustrate what Zenurion is capable of doing with his Bubble Glass chips
>This Aspect notes that this is not necessarily, not NECESSARILY, solely Zenurion's doing.  It may be an effect of the aforementioned substance.
>This Aspect requests expenditure logs with which to reconcile these actions.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:41:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: September 08, 2015, 07:43:37 pm »

Talios starts cackling. This continues for a long time.

"I love this. Keep digging yourself a hole memory god, I want to see what a dead god looks like."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: September 08, 2015, 07:47:23 pm »

"I deeper hole? Well? Okay! I hate most of you. Some of you are cool. I understand why you are mad at me. I don't care. You all are digger your selfs into a hole of gridlock and fallabustrring if this is how you want to handle things. Goodbye all! I'm sure I'll be missed!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 08, 2015, 07:47:55 pm »

We need to stop the Alpha Pantheon doing anything while we investigate. Isgon is clearly panicking and is at least going to attack the Kitsoony, and has implied that the Crystallum are in danger.

We should probably do the same with Zenurion, though that's much less of a priority.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: September 08, 2015, 07:49:43 pm »

Isgon is clearly panicking and has implied that the Crystallum are in danger.
"He might be warning you about Zenurion. The proof I submitted shows that Zenurion is behind the Crystallum attacks. How else and why else would 1000 Lambdents gather together to attack some town?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1825 on: September 08, 2015, 07:54:00 pm »

Him warning us not to look underneath Gaia implies that the Efte and Naedercynn there are also in danger, which is why I want answers. Answers that haven't been given yet. I'm getting pretty angry about this now.
Sig text

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: September 08, 2015, 07:55:19 pm »

"He might be warning you about Zenurion. The proof I submitted shows that Zenurion is behind the Crystallum attacks. How else and why else would 1000 Lambdents gather together to attack some town?"
"THEN WHY WILL ISGON NOT EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL ZENURION IS DOING RATHER THAN MAKING THREATS"

Itia`s form has begun to grow larger and redder with small bursts of fire periodically shooting off her body.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: September 08, 2015, 07:58:58 pm »

Under your disguise, you search Hell and find a weird altar with the Chips on them. You "sense" that it's holy to Zenurion and it's unholy to Zenurion. You take some of them with you without issue. (-3F)
The Chips have souls. The Chips are not holy to Zenurion and are unholy to Zenurion. The Chips are holy to you are not unholy to you. The Chips are alive, undead, and non-living. The Chips do not have divine energy and are not angels.

You create a [redacted for secrecy] and scan the Chips with them. They explode in your face and you can see several souls escaping and fizzling away. (-4E, -1I)
The souls did not look like the souls of any race and they looked like the souls of plants and animals. The souls are of Bubble origin. You can sense divine energy. You cannot sense your energy.

[Redacted for secrecy] has found some evidence of mysterious rituals occurring in the woods, but the practitioners fled before he could catch them.
[Redacted for secrecy] infiltrates the cult. It's apparently dedicated to all the gods and also a few beings known as the "Ones". As the procession starts to leave, he sees a being attempting and failing to follow him. [Redacted for secrecy] didn't get a good look, but when it's spotted it disappears in a cloud of black and red smoke. (-2F)
You scan [Redacted for secrecy] for anything out of the ordinary and find Nothing. (-1F)

It seems the cult has disbanded.
You find Zenurion's symbol in areas of Sheol with blood on them. (-1F, -3E)
You can sense Nothing on the planets. You can sense Nothing on the moons. You can sense Nothing in the planets. You can sense Nothing in the moons. You can sense nothing in your afterlife. You can sense Nothing in Sheol. You can sense Nothing on some of Zenurion's symbols and nothing on the others. You can sense nothing in the Void. You can sense Nothing in the sun. You can sense Nothing in Hell. (-1F, -3F)

There's more evidence but I can't present it for various reasons. A poor excuse, but I might as well make the claim that I have more evidence.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:01:59 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: September 08, 2015, 08:02:20 pm »

No, it just means that Lambdents attacked a Crystallum village.

I seem to recall you using the same excuse when Morko got upset over the Alpha Pantheon races murdering Haunts... funny how things change when you want to prove something else, eh?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: September 08, 2015, 08:03:36 pm »

No, it just means that Lambdents attacked a Crystallum village.

I seem to recall you using the same excuse when Morko got upset over the Alpha Pantheon races murdering Haunts... funny how things change when you want to prove something else, eh?

"That's just a single band of bandits. What I'm talking about is a fifth of an entire race attacking a Crystallum town. That's a pretty significant difference."
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 246