Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1285 1286 [1287] 1288 1289 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879406 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Oh, I'm sure you're a great GM.
Just kind of don't know limits as a player.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I'd play a game made by you, you have the makings of a good GM.

Good player too, but you just need to back off a lot further when the GM pushes mostly.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

More or less, this. As a GM, you're not bad (if your SG is anything to go by). Your main weakness is an inability to follow up on stuff (if your SG is to go by).

As a player, you're a decent RPer but, honestly, a goddamn pain in the ass to rein in (not as bad as other players I've GMed for or seen, but then again I've been here longer than most).

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I have a question.

If I actually got off my arse and ran a game, how many of you wouldn't categorically dismiss it because of the GM?

I wouldn't dismiss it because it was you. If you're the GM, you can't argue with the GM over things that you have no control over anyway (see: Arguing things about the setting the GM created in Occult Hobby and Frostfell Wastes, when they literally invented how things work in their settings)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

As a player, you're a decent RPer [...]
...but you would do well to break out of this mold of suspiciously similar characters.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>bitches at TBF about suspiciously similar characters
>doesn't bitch at me, king of expies

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think they mean similar to each other, not similar to characters from media.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

but
i have a literal list of characters similar to each other in my sig

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

10 of them. I think they're implying TBF only has 1 or 2 character "types".
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

essentially one
the nuances are different but "character who is sarcastic and involves themselves in Everything and knows too goddamn much".....
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

10 of them. I think they're implying TBF only has 1 or 2 character "types".
Which I probably do for that matter...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

essentially one
the nuances are different but "character who is sarcastic and involves themselves in Everything and knows too goddamn much".....
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also in response to Twin, I don't particularly mind. As long as Kenji flirts with Sachi

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Also in response to Twin, I don't particularly mind. As long as Kenji flirts with Sachi
who in the what now
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

who in the what now
If you mean what they're responding to:
Seriously, can people who are in the Persona plot answer my question:
So question for people on my plot, for expediency's sake I'll ask now: Shortly after the battle ends you'll be given the choice of two ways to go. One involves entering the dungeon for loot, with at least one more battle, maybe more, against weaker enemies than the ones you just fought. The other option is to go straight for the boss. You'll still get loot, just not as much as if you'd gone through the dungeon. If you go through the dungeon, you'll have the chance to go for the boss at certain points.

If you mean who Kenji is: NPC on my plot.

Also, anyone else have opinions on this:
Also; remember how I mentioned wanting to participate in and/or run a PMMM game? I found a system that, while not being specifically PMMM, is heavily inspired by it and can be used for games in that style or just dark Magical Girl games in general. Thoughts? I've read through the rulebook, it's not as large as it seems since a lot of pages are tables for random generation of various things.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1285 1286 [1287] 1288 1289 ... 1328