Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is that snake in the corner?

Hiss hiss~
- 3 (27.3%)
I don't know really. Anyway, are all goblins this tall?
- 4 (36.4%)
I did enjoy Masterwork Gear Assembly 3!
- 4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Fighter's Journey (MS Paint Adventure) - Back in Action!  (Read 24743 times)

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
Re: Brand new MS Paint Adventure - Elf story
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 06:48:22 pm »

Elves have always been my favorite race in this game :D
I feel like I should report you for that, but I don't know if you have technically broken the forum rules.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 03:01:34 pm »

Finally, you put together the most awesome set of weaponry the world has ever seen! After witnessing your acts of outstanding badassery, raiders will flee like nippies they are, so there wouldn't be any need for fighting at all! Yeah, you were born ready! Ready to kick some evil butt! You eat orks for breakfest (not literally)! As soon as some king sees you destroy ten, no, twenty dragons in a row, they will award you with a title of "Mighty Battleprincess of AWESOMENESS and PROFOUND FACEPUNCHING"!

Though, as soon as you gather all the supplies and approach the border of the Grove, your confidence fades away. In fact, it would be the very first time you dwelled deep into the world outside your village. You feel somewhat nervous. There are many things that you might come across in the desert... Like, giant dingoes. Anyway, Acolyte told you that you should start from the closest human settlement, which is one day's journey to the east. So... Is it time to go?

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 03:04:40 pm by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 08:16:36 am »

Obviously, you could wait no more. It was time to leave, for the desert did not forgive those who hesitated for too long. You are about to hit the road... Aren't you?

Actually, waiting till dawn seems a wiser move since you have no idea what might roams the badlands tonight. Goblin slavers with their disgusting beak dogs, or horrendous bogemen... Or even that slick dude from your swordelfship class you've been always too shy to talk to... Man, what a time to be socially inept.

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Fighter's Journey (MS Paint Adventure)
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 11:41:33 am »

Leaving the village at night is certainly dangerous. Many a beast dwells in the darkness... Large and ugly ones in particular.

You start a campfire, curl up and immediately fall asleep. It's been a big day for you, indeed.

Morning comes.

The air is still cold and crisp, and the cold white sun had only appeared from behind the dunes. You leave you meager bedding and get your munition together.

You embark on your recondite, and possibly dangerous journey.

The desert greets you with most eerie silence.

Water is undoubtedly the most important resourse here in badlands. A desert dweller knows several ways to obtain it. Coming across random brook is probably the easiest one.

-GRRR-

Uh oh! A wild beast is around! Gotta watch out for-

...An oversized honey badger?

fuck it looks so scary

What do I do now?

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Fighter's Journey (MS Paint Adventure) - Back in Action!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 05:26:19 am »

[Moved this from DF Community Games & Stories so bump]

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile

Okay, this'll be the last time I'm trying to kickstart it again before calling it dead for good, I promise. Moved it back here and bumped so people may take a look.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2017, 01:50:25 pm »

((Hello! Looks great!

Question; is this still a "Suggestion game" as per it seemed to be previously? Or is this story driven entirely by your whims?))
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:54:29 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »

((Hello! Looks great!

Question; is this still a "Suggestion game" as per it seemed to be previously? Or is this story driven entirely by your whims?))

It is still a suggestion game, albeit it's hardly getting any kind of feedback now. I had to force the previous two updates, as there were no comments but only a vote on further actions. I must be doing something wrong.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:21:11 pm by Monitor Lisard »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2017, 04:38:22 pm »

((In this section, it could far more easily be viewed as a story you are telling, not an adventure being guided by the community. Not sure whether this belongs in FG&RP, or here, but at least now players should know it's a suggestion game.

As for my suggestion...))

Waste no time! The honey badger is a fearsome foe! Kick it in its upper front tooth!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 12:39:02 am »

Wow, this has been around for awhile... Looks nice though!

Suggestion:
Prove your PROFOUND FACEPUNCHING skills by PUNCHING the HONEY BADGER in the FACE. PROFOUNDLY.
I'M NOT HERE TO CHAT, I'M HERE TO DANCE OVER YOUR DEFEAT.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 07:07:48 pm »

After you kick it and punch it in the face let the head leave it's ugly body by using your sword and than eat its heart,  wait you are vegetarian . Maybe you've got it all wrong,  maybe you should befriend it using your inner elvish nature powers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:11:24 pm by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Ironfang

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats adopting dwarves isn't annoying, it's realism
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 09:07:55 pm »

Aren't elves at peace with nature? Or is that not a thing in adventure mode?

Either way, I suggest slowly backing away from the badger while holding out your sword. That way, it might not attack. If it does attack, the sword is already out and it will most likely get impaled by the attempt.
Human King: "So, how was your travel to dwarven lands?"
Human Diplomat: "Never piss off the dwarves, they have an army of hydras"

Dwarf Cook: "Another baby hydra meat roast coming up!"

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 10:33:46 am »

"Introducing first, from the right corner, weighing 110 pounds...  82 wins, 64 of them by the way of knockout, and stunning 0 defeats... Thirty times lightweight CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, ELF 1! *YAAAAY!*

And from the other corner, weighing Romimi-knows how much, new contestant - Honey Badger 1!" *BOOO!*

Elf 1 kicks Honey Badger 1 in the front lower teeth, and the severed part sails off in an ark!
Honey Badger is stunned!

Elf 1 punches Honey Badger 1 in the head, tearing the muscle and bruicing the bone!
Hodey Badger 1 is knocked unconsious!

"Knockout! And the winner is... Elf 1!"

"Fuck yeah, I'm super badass. Now, give me your belt."

After you kick it and punch it in the face let the head leave it's ugly body by using your sword and than eat its heart,  wait you are vegetarian . Maybe you've got it all wrong,  maybe you should befriend it using your inner elvish nature powers.

Aren't elves at peace with nature? Or is that not a thing in adventure mode?

Either way, I suggest slowly backing away from the badger while holding out your sword. That way, it might not attack. If it does attack, the sword is already out and it will most likely get impaled by the attempt.

...You know, if you think about it, that "inner elvish nature powers" part does make sense. Definetely worth giving a shot.

Come on, pal. Calm down. I mean no harm.

You roll a 4.

Hey, it seems to be working! At least, the thing is now less ANGERY than it used to be. Have it lost interest yet? Now for backpedaling...

You roll a 1.

Oops!

...Don't tell my mentor.

Honey badger 1 is enraged!

Oh, you're still here. Right.

Well, too bad! Prepare to get slapped!

((In this section, it could far more easily be viewed as a story you are telling, not an adventure being guided by the community. Not sure whether this belongs in FG&RP, or here, but at least now players should know it's a suggestion game.

As for my suggestion...))

Waste no time! The honey badger is a fearsome foe! Kick it in its upper front tooth!

You roll a 2.

Here, have some! Kyaa-ah!

...I missed? What's your problem then? Got some sand in your eyes? I'm not gonna miss next time!

Wow, this has been around for awhile... Looks nice though!

Suggestion:
Prove your PROFOUND FACEPUNCHING skills by PUNCHING the HONEY BADGER in the FACE. PROFOUNDLY.

You roll a 1.

Prepare to get punched, pu- EEK

OH NO OH NO OH NO

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:37:27 am by Monitor Lisard »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2017, 10:40:27 am »

Duck,  than wrestle it by it's tail.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Ironfang

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats adopting dwarves isn't annoying, it's realism
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2017, 02:22:53 pm »

Jump away and try to get the sword. If that fails and the badger gets the pin, let's hold up our arms to guard the throat. Then kick the Badger in the neathers.

If we get the sword, assume the defensive position with the sword out.
Human King: "So, how was your travel to dwarven lands?"
Human Diplomat: "Never piss off the dwarves, they have an army of hydras"

Dwarf Cook: "Another baby hydra meat roast coming up!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12