Poll

chaos

Katamari of cute girls
- 30 (58.8%)
STOP
- 21 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 52

Author Topic: [ISG] Bay12 Visual Novel: what the fuck?  (Read 90065 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Bay12 Visual Novel: what the fuck?
« Reply #540 on: January 05, 2016, 08:10:35 pm »

Gentleman, we have achieved art. But why stop there? This school is full of shy girls. Lets glue them ALL together!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 05, 2016, 08:11:55 pm »

RECREATE THE SUMMONING CIRCLE! Fuel it with all the negative thoughts!
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 05, 2016, 08:12:55 pm »

Gentleman, we have achieved art. But why stop there? This school is full of shy girls. Lets glue them ALL together!
How about we just tape the summoning circle to them and then roll them around Katamari Damaci style? It'll be a gooey ball of people with a crunchy eldritch center!
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 05, 2016, 08:13:55 pm »

Oh for... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 05, 2016, 08:16:03 pm »

How about we just tape the summoning circle to them and then roll them around Katamari Damaci style? It'll be a gooey ball of people with a crunchy eldritch center!

Hmmm.

What if we glue all the shy-girls into a summoning circle? Kills two birds with one stone, and all their hate will power the circle to unknown heights! I mean, they have blood in their bodies, so it is *technically* a blood circle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 05, 2016, 08:16:29 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 05, 2016, 08:18:00 pm »

Hmmm.

What if we glue all the shy-girls into a summoning circle? Kills two birds with one stone, and all their hate will power the circle to unknown heights! I mean, they have blood in their bodies, so it is *technically* a blood circle.
Now that's innovation!

For we are in madness. Stepp'd in so far that, should we wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o'er.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 05, 2016, 08:19:06 pm »

[

Hmmm.

Why stop with shy-girls when we can glue all adorable shy-people together?

Because we can.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 05, 2016, 08:19:18 pm »

You disgust me.
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 05, 2016, 08:20:29 pm »

Because Towa does this kind of stuff in real life. Its only true to the character.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 05, 2016, 08:21:13 pm »

[

Hmmm.

Why stop with shy-girls when we can glue all adorable shy-people together?

Because we can.
Also we should seduce all the shy-people while we are gluing them together. While also seducing Professor Doge.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 05, 2016, 08:21:21 pm »

shy girl katamari time
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2016, 08:24:37 pm »

Okay, so in accordance to our brain storming session, we're gong to make a katamari of cute or shy people, arranged as to have an internal structure that acts like a summoning circle, or summoning sphere. While seducing Professor Doge.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2016, 08:25:52 pm »

And I'm just going to hope that this was all a dream.  Please. 
I'll be sobbing in the corner in the meantime.
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2016, 08:26:40 pm »

Okay, so in accordance to our brain storming session, we're gong to make a katamari of cute or shy people, arranged as to have an internal structure that acts like a summoning circle, or summoning sphere. While seducing Professor Doge.
While also seducing the shy/cute people.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 52