Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54

Author Topic: Misson 26: You Monster  (Read 88783 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Misson 26: Alien Bukkake Line
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2016, 05:40:02 pm »

((Will do, since it avoids meta-ing.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2016, 05:53:17 pm »

((Does anyone actually have a mind stim?))
((I can't find any post where we specifically stockpiled them, but I thought I (or syv or someone). Did request to do so at one point. Looks like I was mistaken.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2016, 06:00:33 pm »

Close eyes (keep them shut tight), ask Steve to shock me unconscious (Vincent doesnt know comms are cut), try to think about regrowing my limbs back and being surrounded by attractive women  ((also Vincent is most likely near Dester as Dester had called for a meeting just before this happened, and Vincent was going to attend that, if offered drugs he will accept {also he feels no pain do to the permanent painkiller} ))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:43:08 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 19, 2016, 06:02:43 pm »

Attempt to convince the anomaly to give my body parts back and to leave us alone
Kedly posted this in the OOC thread. I'm not sure if he meant to post it here or if he was joking.
Totally joking. please for the love of god don't roll NAV's reposted action 0.o
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:04:56 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 19, 2016, 06:16:25 pm »

((No fun  :())
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2016, 06:32:14 pm »

((I will give everybody a 'Faith likes little boys in short shorts' moment in time if I survive this, don't worry, I AM specced in charisma, just not when there is a reaaaallly high chance of dying and a super low chance of talking my way out of it =P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2016, 02:52:38 pm »

"...Guys, guys this is really nice. I kind of remember something bad?"

A medic whispers into his ear. He replies in a normal voice "No, no I don't hear anything... Should I?"

Another whisper. He looks at his datapad as the medic continues to do so.

"Oh! Guys you should try this then. I guess it helps with whatever."

Time to push some drugs. See if the medics can't take a sample of Gus and get me a a token or two's worth of equipment off of Gus
We'll worry about the body here in a bit since I'm not sure you should even know he's dead or...really anything going on.

Quote from: C. Leroux -> All
I have negated the effect for me. At least temporarily. I am shutting off all external communications to avoid reinfection or the risk of being a carrier. Do not even attempt to contact me. It could be dangerous for me. Or for you. I do not know which.

Taking a mind stimulant might help. Running seems to be futile.

Ryan, check your datapad, you seem to know the cure, as you are the only other one here who is unharmed.
Shut off all external communications. Move into a safe corner where everyone else isn't visible and get ready to run or fight in case someone turns into some sort of abomination or something.
You shut everything down, Cover your eyes, plug your ears, tape up your butthole and cover yourself in a blanket.

FUCK.  DISBELIEVE, DISBELIEVE!

If successful in resisting the distortion, disable all visual and audial sensor feeds, including from my own body.  Then send a "shock unconcious" signal to everyone who may have seen any distortion.  Don't enable incoming communications, though.  I have a braincase and should be able to do this without arms.

You bang your head against the console in front of you for a few seconds while screaming that nothing is real. When you look up, your hands are back; though they're not responsive.

You quickly send shock unconscious signals to....well...basically everyone.

So now everyone is unconscious except you.

Now what?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2016, 04:41:34 pm »

Theory confirmed! The infection was basically a cross between a powerful placebo and an acid trip gone bad

Does that mean we'll need the equivalent of brain surgery to use our "lost" limbs? Memory wipe? Or would robo limbs work?

Memory wipe would probably work though.

Hey! This universe is actually pretty weaponifiable. Send something from the intended area of effect to the universe, grab it back, mind wipe the operative that started the event

Finally, can you find some way to inform Vincent of what happened after the mind wipe? I kinda want IC knowledge of this event
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:06:28 pm by Kedly »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2016, 07:15:50 pm »

Just to clarify: Gus is very much permadead, right? That wasn't just a hallucination?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2016, 10:52:47 am »

Just to clarify: Gus is very much permadead, right? That wasn't just a hallucination?
We'll have to see. He's taken brain damage but he could live if someone drags him to the infirmary ASAP.

Of course, everyone is knocked the fuck out right now so...

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2016, 10:56:13 am »

We'll have to see. He's taken brain damage but he could live if someone drags him to the infirmary ASAP.

((including our M23 rescuees? We got docs in that team, that were accompanying Ryan, right?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2016, 11:20:43 am »

((including our M23 rescuees? We got docs in that team, that were accompanying Ryan, right?))

The Halloween guys? They're back on ship, effectively.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2016, 11:22:17 am »

No, the staff we recruited from the hive world. M23 was our body snatching mission.

Edit: is the Sword stopping over at Heph then? I know one player wished his (and the alien something's) way on ship, but the others were still in the Heph elevator. I ask because it gives our guys a chance to touch base with the Sword people (in particular, Milno as organizer of Black Ops)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:45:00 am by Ozarck »

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2016, 11:40:04 am »

Are we able to keep our employees from the shipping company of the last mission, they would actually be a perfect fit for this mission. If so, with the funds we ammassed with that company, how long would we be able to pay said employee's at their current wage? (Months?, Years?)
Did we take them? If yes, sure. Indefinitely.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54