Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1002174 times)

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #1590 on: April 05, 2016, 10:03:55 am »

Apart from that the kind of mindset this requires doesn't help with making anything better.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1591 on: April 05, 2016, 10:11:55 am »

Neither does doing nothing, tbh.
I also got this feeling I should somehow indicate that I, in fact, don't really get feelings to beat people often (and even when I do, I don't really plan to do so or rather actively work against doing so) and I, in fact, didin't really meant that seriously, if that isin't clear. Mostly a joke. Shitty dark joke but a joke.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: April 05, 2016, 10:27:45 am »

I assumed as much.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: April 05, 2016, 12:09:53 pm »

Sometimes I get this feeling we should start start dragging politicians and rich people onto the streets and beating them up, but then I remember that, unlike them, we are held accountable for illegal activities.

Badum-tish
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: April 05, 2016, 12:53:37 pm »

Sometimes I get this feeling we should start start dragging politicians and rich people onto the streets and beating them up, but then I remember that, unlike them, we are held accountable for illegal activities.
Left Alert!!!
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1596 on: April 05, 2016, 01:42:51 pm »

Left Alert!!!
Nah, it's not because they're rich and we want everyone to be equally rich. It's because they're rich and we want to be rich too! And we want them dead. You can guess the rest from there.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: April 05, 2016, 01:45:56 pm »

Left Alert!!!
Nah, it's not because they're rich and we want everyone to be equally rich. It's because they're rich and we want to be rich too! And we want them dead. You can guess the rest from there.

A collective regime of peace and love?
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1598 on: April 05, 2016, 02:55:29 pm »

A collective regime of peace and love?
The markets are free! So much money for me! Tell me, why should I care for peace and love?

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: April 05, 2016, 03:11:35 pm »

See, in these kinds of conversations I totally loose track of everything. I have no idea what you're even talking about. I assume it's shitposting again?
Taste my Paci-Fist

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: April 05, 2016, 04:26:01 pm »

We could go for the roman solution. Proscription. Offer a cut of the wealth for the literal heads of the rich that are on a list and confiscate all their wealth. As a bonus we can nail their heads to the capital building and stab trumps tongue with needles after catching and decapitating him as he attempts to flee like Cicero. :P

Not serious but tempting in some ways.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1603 on: April 05, 2016, 04:32:55 pm »

Violence against wealthy and powerful people that are blamed for all the evil in the world (which is only a slight exaggeration) is always very tempting.
But the workers will rise! We will not compromise, for we know that the old regime must die!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: April 05, 2016, 04:49:58 pm »

We could go for the roman solution. Proscription.

Gee I dont know Brain. It sure sounds good but I dont know how would Prostitution solve our problems
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 793