Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1008340 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #3150 on: July 19, 2016, 01:11:05 pm »

in addition to Europeans not having kids

which is why we desperatly need enrichment, to teach us how to breed again
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: July 19, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »

Honeybees and flowers Martinuzz...
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: July 19, 2016, 01:17:46 pm »

honeybees nearly extinct, bad example
xD
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3153 on: July 19, 2016, 01:22:28 pm »

If euros need to learn something biologically instinctual, there is no hope for euros, that is called an evolutionary dead end
Moreover it's worthless if your problem is breeding, as that's not something you can't probably fix with some next level science shit
Being a parent is something Euros don't want to do, to have kids and raise them
Thus the Europeans will die and be replaced, and have none to blame but themselves
A 2/1 kill ratio would see all French muslims deads with over 80% of French non-muslims left.
If you exacted it out all in one go, you'd also only need to kill the youngest of French to leave more room for Muslim migrants
Have Germans reached the point where their youth are minorities yet? I may check over them shitty stats
Chernobyl bird principle

Debatable, international law force us to takes in all refugees
[Citation needed]
Also confirmed, Austria and Hungary are more powerful than the entire European Union combined

but efforts were targeted at Syrians
Rofl Sheb, you know that's bullshit, marketing was directed at telling people it was Syrians. Marketing =/= Action, this was still during boat immigrant bants and Germany was still undergoing balkan bants, Merkel knew what she was doing

The Turkish deal have Greece deport all migrants and asylum seeker to Turkey, taking one Syrian for every Syrian, not caring about Afghans and so on.
Merkel-Samson plan enacted after opening the door to the world is not a directed effort lel
It's damage control

Merkel in the beginning was talking about Syrians, although the failure to set up an orderly process didn't actually allow targeting toward Syrians.
-Talk about Syrians
-Open border to the world
Belgians still believe this wasn't according to keikaku

DOCTORS HATE THEM

Pretty sure a 2/1 kill ratio for Isis would still see them wiped out before they did more than conquer a city or two.
It's not about ISIS and it's not about conquering land

Also in unrelated news, 3 Britons just got shot to death for some reason
Dunno why, but I imagine the 30*C sun made everyone angry or something
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:33:26 pm by Loud Whispers »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: July 19, 2016, 01:59:39 pm »

If euros need to learn something biologically instinctual, there is no hope for euros, that is called an evolutionary dead end
Moreover it's worthless if your problem is breeding, as that's not something you can't probably fix with some next level science shit
Being a parent is something Euros don't want to do, to have kids and raise them
Thus the Europeans will die and be replaced, and have none to blame but themselves

More like the fact that the baby boom generation has crested long ago and we're just going back to normal replacement rates. Plus a bunch of other complicated reasons.

Someone mentioned that yesterday, though didn't provide a link.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: July 19, 2016, 02:35:47 pm »

Did europe ever even had a baby boom generation? EU birth rates have been shit for a good while now, mostly after WW2, strangely enough.

[Citation needed]
Also confirmed, Austria and Hungary are more powerful than the entire European Union combined

Jöjj jöjj, Turulmadár

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 02:37:27 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3156 on: July 19, 2016, 02:41:12 pm »

More like the fact that the baby boom generation has crested long ago and we're just going back to normal replacement rates. Plus a bunch of other complicated reasons.
Yeah but that would be a reasonable explanation

Did europe ever even had a baby boom generation? EU birth rates have been shit for a good while now, mostly after WW2, strangely enough.
Yuropoors didn't have a baby boom gen?

It turns out it was some bloke shooting two female relatives of his family, reason pretty much unknown but he killed himself
Murder suicide I guess for some reason, wonder where he got his gun from cos we're noguns

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: July 19, 2016, 02:51:35 pm »

Murder suicide I guess for some reason, wonder where he got his gun from cos we're noguns
It's almost as if you're in the US!
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: July 19, 2016, 02:53:12 pm »

It turns out it was some bloke shooting two female relatives of his family, reason pretty much unknown but he killed himself

Well, YOU provided a link, just saying the person who mentioned it last didn't post a link.

As for the gun, hunting rifle maybe? The BBC says it's a shotgun. Also, I thought Britian wasn't 'no guns, period', just REALLY, REALLY hard to get one.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #3159 on: July 19, 2016, 02:54:35 pm »

Yuropoors didn't have a baby boom gen?
America had a baby boom because all their men came back from war, yurop didn't because all their men died

thus proving murica is best at warfare
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3160 on: July 19, 2016, 02:57:32 pm »

It's almost as if you're in the US!
Tbh if the ladies were sunbathing with their guns like in the USA they could've taken out this guy before he took everyone out

Well, YOU provided a link, just saying the person who mentioned it last didn't post a link.
I don't get it, I was just elaborating on the quote cos new information arose on the MO of the shooter

As for the gun, hunting rifle maybe? The BBC says it's a shotgun. Also, I thought Britian wasn't 'no guns, period', just REALLY, REALLY hard to get one.
Farmers always have guns, city is noguns

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: July 19, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »

A 2/1 kill ratio would see all French muslims deads with over 80% of French non-muslims left.
If you exacted it out all in one go, you'd also only need to kill the youngest of French to leave more room for Muslim migrants
Have Germans reached the point where their youth are minorities yet? I may check over them shitty stats
Chernobyl bird principle

I don't get what you're trying to mean. I was just pointing out that the Nice attacker killed a disproportionate number of Muslims compared to their proportion in the French population at large. I really have no clue what your point is with killing French kids?

[Citation needed]

Yeah, actually you're right, pretty terrible phrasing. Force us to considers their claim if they show up and to not send them to dangerous countries. (Like that Greek judicial decision right after the Turkey deal).

As for Austria and Hungary, well, yes. The EU has no police force, no military, no border agency (Frontex is more of a coordination agency). IIRC, decision on immigration also need unanimity on the Council, so Europe was pretty much paralyzed since no one could agree on what to do.

but efforts were targeted at Syrians
Rofl Sheb, you know that's bullshit, marketing was directed at telling people it was Syrians. Marketing =/= Action, this was still during boat immigrant bants and Germany was still undergoing balkan bants, Merkel knew what she was doing

The Turkish deal have Greece deport all migrants and asylum seeker to Turkey, taking one Syrian for every Syrian, not caring about Afghans and so on.
Merkel-Samson plan enacted after opening the door to the world is not a directed effort lel
It's damage control

Merkel in the beginning was talking about Syrians, although the failure to set up an orderly process didn't actually allow targeting toward Syrians.
-Talk about Syrians
-Open border to the world
Belgians still believe this wasn't according to keikaku

You're bullshitting. What changed in Germany in 2015 was that they decided to no apply the Dublin protocol (that allows sending back refugees to the EU country the entered) for Syrians. That's what Merkel said. That's what Merkel did. Sure, only a third of asylum applications out of the half a million lodged in 2025 were from Syrians (Table 1), but they still outnumber the second largest group (Albanians) by a factor of three. Afgan were only a fifth of the number of Syrians.

If history is any guide though, most of those that will end up recognized as refugees and not be deported will be Syrians. In 2014 in Germany, 1% of Syrian applicants where turned down, while 82% of Albanian were.

So yeah, the policy was to target Syrians, and targeted Syrians even if other group used the chaos from crappy implementation to apply for asylum too (Between 2014 and 2015, numbers of Syrians went from 41k to 158k, Afghans for exemple went from 9,6k to 31 k).

Edit:

I'm sure if we knew he was muslim, we'd be discussing how Islam encourage honour killing already.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:11:56 pm by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: July 19, 2016, 03:24:14 pm »

It's hardly a surprise that since we became a society where both parents are likely to work, less people are having kids. Women today are reporting being unhappier than they were in their grandmothers' day (or than their grandmothers were, I suppose), despite 'having it all'.

Do you actually have a source for that? I've only ever seen it said unsourced by anti-feminist types, I wonder where that data comes from.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: July 19, 2016, 03:40:03 pm »

Thanks, I'll have a read.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: July 19, 2016, 03:52:32 pm »

Looking at it, the trends doesn't seem that strong, seems to be mostly stable. I must admit I have no idea what an "ordered probit" is.

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 793