Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1008627 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #4440 on: December 22, 2016, 04:20:35 am »

Said they demanded. Not sure what they planned to do when/if people refused. I know I would've told them to witness jehovah elsewhere.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: December 22, 2016, 04:28:29 am »

I would bet them for 5 euros that they wouldn't be able to stop me from gambling
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: December 22, 2016, 04:31:15 am »

If I drank, I would agree to stop drinking if they could outdrink me.

But mostly I would tell them to fuck off because noone gets between me and my music. I will rain hellfire damnation and nanobot plagues before I stop listening to music for a reason like that.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: December 22, 2016, 05:10:57 am »

It's easy for us as individuals to say things like that on the internet. Perhaps it's different when you're surrounded by a bunch of aggressive men on an unfamiliar street at night.

Fuck 'Sharia police'. Let them live in Saudi Arabia or somewhere like that if they want to implement the police of vice and virtue.

Yeah, I echo the sentiment. But then you should be able to make a harassment charge stick or something.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: December 22, 2016, 06:28:28 am »

Said they demanded. Not sure what they planned to do when/if people refused. I know I would've told them to witness jehovah elsewhere.

gorilla warfare them

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: December 23, 2016, 03:57:23 am »

It's easy for us as individuals to say things like that on the internet. Perhaps it's different when you're surrounded by a bunch of aggressive men on an unfamiliar street at night.

Fuck 'Sharia police'. Let them live in Saudi Arabia or somewhere like that if they want to implement the police of vice and virtue.

I mean, for one thing, I'm unlikely to be listening to music by myself on the street at night, especially an unfamiliar one, unless I'm walking home from somewhere. For another, I don't take well to bullies. There's a reason I wasn't really harassed after freshman year. It has to do with a chair and someone's face. (I also don't handle getting hit very calmly >.>)

Plus if they start assaulting me for listening to music that's some very clear charges to file.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: December 23, 2016, 06:20:27 am »

Plane hijacket at Malta:

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20161223/local/hijacked-libyan-plane-lands-in-malta.634664

Prime Minister Joseph Muscat tweeted he is informed of a potential hijack situation of an internal Libyan flight diverted to Malta. Security and emergency operations were standing by.

According to reports received by Times of Malta, the plane was on an internal flight from Sebha to Tripoli in Libya. A total of 111 passengers and a crew of seven are on board.

The reports indicated that one hijacker is on board. He is claiming to be in possession of a hand grenade.

The hijacker claiming to be pro-Gaddafi, said he was willing to let all passengers go apart from the crew, if his demands were met.

It is not known what his demands are at this stage.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4447 on: December 23, 2016, 04:19:34 pm »

Never doubt the power of a group enforcing a standard of morality, I really don't think the purpose of shariah police 4 u is to go after limp wristed libs, rather to ensure Muslims are not enticed by the entrapments of Western society. Maintain zeal versus the infidels
Libs get put in the crosshairs because they invariably are a bad influence on the faithful who must be removed. Given how shariah police are usually supportive of jihadist groups (as was the preacher on trial) it usually ends poorly for them
When nationality is weak, religious identity takes the forefront. Something constant since Rome - if you ask me, the shariah police are trouble enough, the shariah courts will be a far more severe issue for Western nations. Large foreign populations following the law courts of foreign nations do not share the same nation for long, one will have to attain dominance over the other
I also lmao at Merkel talking of how it's the constitution that applies and not shariah law
It's hilarious how despite everything she says sounding like it came from AFD pamphlets she's still the most liberal leader of Europe, guess it really is a case where if you say you agree with everyone then everyone tolerates your power regardless of results or sincerity

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: December 24, 2016, 09:24:24 am »

hijacker claiming to be pro-Gaddafi

he's a little late for that

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: December 24, 2016, 09:28:27 am »

Their demand, before letting go of the crewmen and surrendering, was that they would be allowed to form a pro-the late Gadaffi political party.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: December 24, 2016, 09:36:57 am »

In Malta?
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: December 24, 2016, 10:21:43 am »

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4452 on: December 24, 2016, 10:29:20 am »

Are there survivors of the Gaddafi family?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: December 24, 2016, 10:37:43 am »

Are there survivors of the Gaddafi family?

There might be a son or two in exile somewhere.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #4454 on: December 24, 2016, 11:56:08 am »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 793