Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859743 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1065 on: May 25, 2016, 03:46:54 am »

That's a mild sad?
Yep. Especially since I'm knowingly being a massive hypocrite and planning to ask someone on a date in a week, thus knowingly furthering those processes I just spent all that time ranting about. I'll forget all about this in a few hours in any case. Continuing mental stability can't be maintained if I allow thoughts like this to persist, so I'll be purging it in a bit.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 25, 2016, 08:45:36 am »

My cat might actually be slightly retarded and won't shut up no matter how full his food and water are or how clean and dry his box is, and regardless of the open/close state of the various doors to his sleeping spots

Also I keep getting extremely small but painful cuts and scratches, from a bandaid ripping a thumbnail-sized piece of my hair and skin off to a hat (?) putting a tiny yet deep-enough-to-bleed scratch on a knuckle

I think I'm literally forgetting things faster than I'm learning them in my classes
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 25, 2016, 09:23:50 am »

I have so many story ideas, and none of the artistic skills needed to make them.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 25, 2016, 09:38:30 am »

Why not just write them like books?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 25, 2016, 12:01:04 pm »

Because books are boring!
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 25, 2016, 05:46:04 pm »

Ugh, I am sick of Winter. I haven't showered in... I don't know, at least a few days now, because it's just so damn cold.
Getting out of the shower into the cold, cold bathroom feels like dying, even if you have a dry towel and a warm robe on standby.
Need to have a shower before I go out later. Hopefully it warms up a bit before then... it's 10 degrees here, according to Google. :-\

Because books are boring!
You wash your mouth out with soap.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 25, 2016, 05:55:01 pm »

Read a news article about 11 states filing a law suit against Obamas mandate, forcing public schools to allow transgender people to go to whatever bathroom they identify with. Kinda makes me disappointed, that some people just have such horrible opinions of transgender people.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 25, 2016, 06:40:16 pm »

Why not just write them like books?
Because I am equally bad at writing.

Read a news article about 11 states filing a law suit against Obamas mandate, forcing public schools to allow transgender people to go to whatever bathroom they identify with. Kinda makes me disappointed, that some people just have such horrible opinions of transgender people.
Oh you sweet summer child.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 25, 2016, 06:42:58 pm »

Wait until they get to agender people, that's when we're really going to see an uproar :)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1074 on: May 25, 2016, 07:50:45 pm »

Clearly what we need to do is divide the bathrooms between "is going to piss all over the fucking place" and "everyone else", because the former phenomenon is the biggest obstacle to genderless bathrooms. Those with lady parts generally have to sit down, and that's not nice when Mr. Dick P. Richardson has been practicing his golden shower routine on the toilet seat. Either that, or he needs to install holo-targeting, because apparently the great ceramic waste altar is a difficult target to hit. >.>

also dangit i'm starting to fall out of my supposedly better sleeping schedule again

Granted, getting up at 10AM does make the day noticably longer, but as it stands, my brain just doesn't work properly before noon. Unfortunately for me, everything seems to suggest that i'll be having to get up at 7 when i get to folk high school, and that's going to be a right pain in the arse. Mom says that i've been up early plenty of times in the past, and while she is right, i've never enjoyed it, ever. Me getting up at 7AM is like taking an actual morning person and keeping them awake till 3AM via loud noises equivalent to an alarm clock. It's just not nice at all. >:C
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 25, 2016, 08:02:25 pm »

Just put killer robots in unisex restrooms that glare at you if you don't follow good etiquette.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 25, 2016, 08:14:09 pm »

Mandatory catheters for everyone.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1077 on: May 25, 2016, 08:16:24 pm »

Clearly what we need to do is divide the bathrooms between "is going to piss all over the fucking place" and "everyone else", because the former phenomenon is the biggest obstacle to genderless bathrooms. Those with lady parts generally have to sit down, and that's not nice when Mr. Dick P. Richardson has been practicing his golden shower routine on the toilet seat.
This is actually a solid idea

Wait until they get to agender people, that's when we're really going to see an uproar :)
I swear gender is just the most irrelevant thing

Sex is sometimes relevant, and if you want to transition gender would be relevant there, but in no other situation that I can think of is there any importance whatsoever to the gender you identify with

Why do people care? I don't understand why people care.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 25, 2016, 09:03:05 pm »

I don't, but the general population? They seem to have every problem with people not falling directly into specific gender rolls. By "general" I mean the fairly stereotypical group of people that everyone seems to associate with places like the Southern part of America the seems to pop up on the media so often. The ones that you hear about that attack LGBT people and that king of thing.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1079 on: May 25, 2016, 09:17:59 pm »

Southern US is an outlier in terms of general dickholery, to be fair
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 779