Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855501 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1545 on: August 17, 2016, 01:05:12 pm »

Whoops, accidentally played computer games instead of sleeping.
Now there's a classic problem I haven't had in a while.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: August 17, 2016, 05:34:36 pm »

I went and woke my father up two hours ahead of time because I couldn't figure out why we werent getting power from the generator when I ran it. I tried all the reset switches I knew, checked that everything was plugged in, etc. Then he went out there and pressed a different reset switch, which did the trick. All because I didn't look.

Why does one outlet have three different reset switches!? :'(
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: August 18, 2016, 03:37:12 am »

Augh, I'm tired. Just got home from work and I wanna do stuff, but. Ugh. Tired.
Maybe I need beer.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: August 18, 2016, 05:51:19 am »

The Indian food I had was not sufficiently hot enough. I can't work out how to ask for food to be extra hot, ridiculous descriptions like "impossibly hot" or "inedibly spicy" do not appear to work.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1549 on: August 18, 2016, 06:18:50 am »

The Indian food I had was not sufficiently hot enough. I can't work out how to ask for food to be extra hot, ridiculous descriptions like "impossibly hot" or "inedibly spicy" do not appear to work.
Clearly, you just need to ask with more ham!

"WAITER, WHEN I CONSUME THIS FOOD, I WANT THE BURNING FIRES OF HELL TO ERUPT FROM MY MOUTH IN AN INFERNO OF PAIN AND ANGUISH. WHEN I GET HOME, I WANT TO BE SHITTING OUT THE MOLTEN CORE OF OUR PLANET. TOMORROW, I WANT TO BE IN TEARS BECAUSE OF MY FLESH HAVING BEEN CONSUMED BY THE INTENSE HOTNESS OF THE DISH YOU ARE ABOUT TO SERVE ME. DO NOT HOLD BACK."

Maybe that'd work? :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: August 18, 2016, 08:50:38 am »

Just bring a bottle of pure capsicum with you wherever you go. Toss in a few drops and mix. That'll fix it all.
Note: don't actually do this. Pure capsaicin is quite toxic.

Russian Roulette variant sometimes played by the Finnish chili community: players minus one salt crystals and one pure capsaicin crystal are placed on a plate. Everyone licks a finger, touches one of the crystals with that finger, then licks it again. Unlike regular Russian Roulette, the losers are unlikely to die, but they probably wish they would.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: August 18, 2016, 08:56:45 am »

Clearly, you just need to ask with more ham!

"WAITER, WHEN I CONSUME THIS FOOD, I WANT THE BURNING FIRES OF HELL TO ERUPT FROM MY MOUTH IN AN INFERNO OF PAIN AND ANGUISH. WHEN I GET HOME, I WANT TO BE SHITTING OUT THE MOLTEN CORE OF OUR PLANET. TOMORROW, I WANT TO BE IN TEARS BECAUSE OF MY FLESH HAVING BEEN CONSUMED BY THE INTENSE HOTNESS OF THE DISH YOU ARE ABOUT TO SERVE ME. DO NOT HOLD BACK."

Maybe that'd work? :v
Somehow I think it would.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: August 18, 2016, 11:07:32 pm »

Do they use the Scoville scale of heat measurement?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 19, 2016, 04:22:48 pm »

My sister keeps watching this ridiculous Ghost Adventures show on the Travel Channel, which appears to be about twentysomething men she finds attractive going to old houses with white noise generators and construing every gust of wind and vaguely word-sounding bit of noise as proof that ghosts exist. That's bad enough, but what really bothers me is that she cranks the volume up ridiculously high, and every time the show comes back from a commercial break there's this ear-splitting "SCREEEEEEEEEE" noise and it's annoying as all hell.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1554 on: August 19, 2016, 06:28:03 pm »

I'd say that veers into legitimate "TURN IT DOWN" territory, because that kind of volume is why we have headphones in order to contain the damage. :v

also fuork

heartburn and nerves flipping the fuck out over tomorrow being the last whole day before folk high school

I AM AGITATED AND RESTLESS
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 19, 2016, 10:28:42 pm »

I will probably just have to bring my own chilli sauce in or something, now I have to find an appropriate sauce.

The new Doom demo performs so inconsistently for me, at some points it runs quite well, others it runs <1fps. I wanted to try it out too...

EDIT: nvm, changed graphics API to Vulkan and it now performs several times better (holy shit it runs so much better).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:20:27 am by alexandertnt »
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: August 20, 2016, 01:21:57 am »

What capsaisin level do you like?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: August 20, 2016, 01:27:53 am »

What capsaisin level do you like?

I don't know on any scale, but I have yet to eat anything "too hot" (despite trying).

You eat your own head

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 20, 2016, 01:29:28 am »

Ghost peppers?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 20, 2016, 02:19:24 am »

Misleading thread title. I clicked in here with the entirely reasonable expectation of seeing sexy animals. Now I'm mildly sad.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 778