Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855479 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2325 on: December 20, 2016, 08:39:37 pm »

Sounds like a terrible tv.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2326 on: December 22, 2016, 08:24:29 pm »

The solution is obvious: Buy sunglasses.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: December 22, 2016, 09:45:42 pm »

I actually did use sunglasses with my laptop for a while. This was before I knew MonoDevelop had color themes, so I'd be looking at the blinding white text editor for hours which played hell with my eyes even at the lowest brightness.

The TV headache situation seems to be a coincidence though, as I just played New Vegas and AM2R for a few hours and didn't get a headache. It's still brighter than I like but not unusable.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: December 23, 2016, 01:03:37 am »

The last-minute Hawaiian shirt I just bought isn't as loud as I would have liked.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2329 on: December 23, 2016, 01:58:59 pm »

High winds have taken out my internet and to a lesser extent my left eye. The latter is fortunately only uncomfortable, not nonfunctional.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: December 23, 2016, 05:42:50 pm »

Its been snowing non stop all day. At this rate were going to get stuck up here until we can shovel our way out. Which is gonna suck, because were all sick now.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: December 23, 2016, 05:46:03 pm »

You just have to upload yourselves to the internets to solve both problems.

Good luck.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: December 24, 2016, 01:36:06 am »

Well we got about 4 inches of fresh snow on top of the icy mass that already covered the ground. It is fucking cold. And its not helping my illness. I can't stop coughing now. My sinuses are draining into my lungs.

And the folks who we pay to clean the portapotty again came up the driveway, 2/3 of the way up, around the s curve that always gets us, and then decided to reverse back out -which is ridiculously dangerous with that S-curve, and leave. We even told him he was practically there and he doesn't give a fuck. So now it'll be three weeks since the last cleaning.

We should demand a refund on behalf of that drivers sheer insistence on refusing service
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: December 24, 2016, 09:33:05 am »

Looks like my video card is dying. And I don't have money for a new one (as in, not a recent one, just another one).
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: December 24, 2016, 10:44:05 pm »

Watching Zootopia. I didn't think it'd be great, but it's already lost my interest. I feel like if I keep watching there'll be some kind of cliche implosion and I'll be sucked into a nether dimension where man was not meant to be.

That was my best idea for what to watch tonight.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: December 25, 2016, 03:58:39 am »

I have a whole bunch of genius comments lined up but Imgur is over capacity and won't let me post them.
I need to get back to drinking. I'll probably forget them all if it doesn't work soon. :'(

As for Zootopia... well I really need to watch that. I've wanted to since I first saw the goddamn trailer in cinemas, no idea why it's taken me so long.
Shoulda watched it on Netflix when I was at a house with it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: December 25, 2016, 04:33:47 am »

I have a whole bunch of genius comments lined up but Imgur is over capacity and won't let me post them.
I need to get back to drinking. I'll probably forget them all if it doesn't work soon. :'(

You could write them down.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: December 25, 2016, 04:41:14 am »

'Sokay, it worked eventually.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: December 25, 2016, 02:03:35 pm »

So, a new RWBY episode was released today...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Merry Christmas!
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: December 25, 2016, 05:09:23 pm »

Hey Bork, what happened to your avatar??
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 778