Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855424 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2355 on: December 29, 2016, 06:14:38 am »

So, I've reached a point of absolute boredom. All the things I want to do I can't.

Voar.io has been offline for two years.
Modded Minecraft multiplayer isn't an option presently. (seriously, TBF, I can't even port forward. I've tried before, it has failed every fucking time for reasons utterly unknown to me)
I don't want to play any of the vanilla factions in ETW, and the modded ones can't be played thanks to bugs.
Don't feel like playing any paradox games.
I only like modded Rimworld now, but there's something dodgy as fuck going on making it impossible to get my guys to do anything with some mod. They just wander around, all I can do is tell them to move places when drafted.
Can't watch Youtube because nobody is uploading right now.
Well that's weird.  Are you getting any sort of error message?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2356 on: December 29, 2016, 06:17:34 am »

Does your brain give error messages?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: December 29, 2016, 06:21:35 am »

Does your brain give error messages?
Ha.

No, that was re:can't port-forward.  That's odd.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: December 29, 2016, 10:52:43 am »

I actually needed Facebook to remind me that it's my father's birthday today.   
I mean, if I'd thought to myself, "When's Dad's birthday again?" I would have known when it was. But... I didn't. :-[

Oh well, at least I'll call him for once. I can do that much.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: January 02, 2017, 06:04:47 pm »

I'm somewhat addicted to the Dragon Age franchise at the moment. This is fine.
I had to download and buy things off of Origin recently to continue the series. This is not fine.

I feel dirty. I knowingly financed EA of all entities. Ugh.

What's worse is because Origin apparently applies tax on their stuff (unlike, to my knowledge, steam, which I'd buy them off of if I could) I couldn't even get both games I wanted off of there, so I'll have to wait for later for the second one.

blegh.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: January 02, 2017, 07:19:02 pm »

That's actually my only beef with Origin. I bought me3 through them for the mp, and that's probably the only thing I'll buy there for the foreseeable future. (I won't meet min reqs for Andromeda, I'm sure)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: January 02, 2017, 09:14:49 pm »

It's inconvenient is what it is. Now I'll have to devise some other method of paying for Dragon Age 2 before the holiday sale ends so I can actually play through the series.

Andromeda, you say? I'll have to have a look at that.
Sig! Onol

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: January 02, 2017, 09:22:53 pm »

In one of the more benign weird incidents of 2016, EA didn't do anything particularly evil this year.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: January 02, 2017, 10:03:05 pm »

I dunno, maybe they're trying to drive up sales by warping reality to be so disheartening that people turn to their games for solace.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: January 03, 2017, 01:21:38 am »

I ordered a burrito and a beer in this restaurant before noticing the garbage music playing and fucking die argh fuck
Booze is Life for Yoink

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: January 03, 2017, 03:12:49 am »

"I literally couldn't lift my leg high enough to step into the shower" apparently means I just have a low pain tolerance, I'm taking medicine for a quick fix and I just need this Tai Chi aerobic all-natural paleo GMO-free diet plan and jazzercise series, available now in ten easy payments of $9.99.

If ancient Chinese secrets and voodoo magic had worked at any point during this ordeal, I would be doing those, thanks for the advice person who is not going through this.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: January 03, 2017, 03:55:04 am »

"I literally couldn't lift my leg high enough to step into the shower" apparently means I just have a low pain tolerance, I'm taking medicine for a quick fix and I just need this dank nugs and grease-drenched pizza diet plan.
FTFY
Booze is Life for Yoink

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: January 03, 2017, 09:03:18 am »

I only care about nugs, chillin' and grindage.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: January 03, 2017, 05:19:33 pm »

Had to cancel both my doctors and councilors appointments this week because I can't afford to go. Too broke to get out of the house.

And the house is cold. Like really cold
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:11 am »

I ordered a burrito and a beer in this restaurant before noticing the garbage music playing and fucking die argh fuck
This is late, but it's sometimes possible to connect to a restaurant's PA via Bluetooth and change the music.

E: Not sure how legal this is. Probably not very. So uh, don't do it if it's illegal where you are?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 07:42:34 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 778